What the fuck

I love Shaun King now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Gb9kK8HGk
youtube.com/watch?v=79mdzFhG6UM
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course he's backing down fucking white male ree

alright Sup Forums what colour is this guy? I honestly can't tell

Maybe Mr King realized the victim in the video was actually one of the leaders of the BLM movement.

Probably trying his hardest to save face and not associate himself with those niggers.

He's still a self hating tanned whitie whigger cuck.

Sometimes I think he's a double agent who got his ass beat up by niggers back in the day and instead of taking it he went all out and decided to infiltrate their whole system

Quantum dindu. Both white and black at the same time.

>Probably trying his hardest to save face and not associate himself with those niggers.

He said he wont fight for justice for the young man. He is associating himself with said niggers.

Did I read something completely different or do I have an english blackout? Where is he backing down or trying to not associate him wih the nogs?
>I won't be fighting for justice for the young man who was assaulted in Chicago.

Both his parents are white, but he claims that he's actually black because his mom cucked his dad with a "light-skinned black man".

Talcum X

What?

He literally said that he doesn't care about that white guy, right?

I'm right there with you

They are being retarded

Does anyone take this faggot seriously anymore?

you are right,. First few posters are retarded.

ditto

He has as much credibility to me as that white bitch with the blue eyes that pretended to be black.

White as milk

REMINDER

He's part of TYT now

People on goybook and twatter should know that TYT are hating on a torture victim

SPREAD THE WORD

He's obviously a white/black mutt with light caramel skin who renounces all of his European heritage for some BBC in his ass.

>torture, kidnapping, grievous bodily harm
>"assaulted"

He's white going on birth records, but even taking his own bullshit story into account, he would still only be 1/8 black.

He's a fucking fraud

Why haven't we ruin Talcum X yet?

Remember Cenk, this is the man you're hiring.

He's probably a quadroon, possibly an octoroon. I'm an octoroon and I have similar facial features.

Hasn't been a concentrated effort but some Sup Forumslacks have tried. His father is white and he has gone to such lengths as saying his mother cheated on his father etc. Dude is a straight slimeball and will do anything to maintain this Dorezal persona.

severely underrated post

isnt he saying he wont be defending a nigger who commited assault? this is a crime against niggerdom if you are a nog. ALWAYS say he dindu nuffin. anything else is raycis white devil. the only people who are allowed to criticize the black community are actual africans (they have superiority) and people of a high melanin level. shaun king is at the lowest level of the tribal totempole because he has such low melanin, no matter how much he virtue signals. he has to cry he dindu nuffin every time; if he slips up once he's out.

Ahh yeah that's the bitch I was talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Gb9kK8HGk

Leftypol raid. Trying to make the consensus of the site look different to confuse newer users. Part of the overall plot to dominate and control this portion of the web. Kinda like what happened to b a few years ago.

He's not.
He is literally white.

Pic related. Top is Talcum with his mother.

No, hes saying he won't defend the disabled guy they assaulted.

This is a prime opportunity to ruin him and TYT through no fault but their own

They're literally downplaying torture and kidnapping

No. He's saying he doesn't want justice for the white kid because the 4 people that assaulted him are black.

He then literally posts a link to an article he wrote telling white people they can't use this against BLM.

How are guys reading this so backwards?

Schrödingers Dindu

I know right, what kind of horrible republican racist would ask that people be judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin

I absolutely agree, if anything we need to start a new thread. TYT shelled out half a million for this clown and if we do this right it could be the nail in the coffin for their show and movement. If anything it would have to be a massive scale twitter raid without the 1488 gas the kikes accounts, and make it look legitimate. I might get a thread started to get this fired up.

My Jesus that was good. All of my keks user.

Never change/pol/.

>a moron tweeted
youtube.com/watch?v=79mdzFhG6UM

If his stance is to advocate for the disenfranchised he doesn't need to advocate for a white guy. The white guy has the entire system advocating for him.
These criminals got arrested and dealt with very quickly.
If that kid was black CPD would have just chalked it up to gang activity and done nothing about it.

Wtf are you talking about? I responded to the person and people that are somehow confused about whether Shaun King is backing the white person or the black people.

I think you shilled the wrong post. Do you still get paid for that?

See now, folks? A literal white guy in disguise.

>mentioning of a hate crime against whites that happened is a hate crime against blacks

Victim is mentally disabled and actually does need representation

Fuck Shaun King

quantum dindus are the funniest

Would be a shame if something happened to his wife's little nigger kids

Nobody ever did. Sup Forums just likes to make fun of people with mental illnesses.

So OP can't fucking read huh...

I really, really hope this guy dies a very painful death.

nu Sup Forums is dumber than a sack of broken bricks, what do you expect?

>american education

Why do people take Talcum X seriously again?

lmao his article is great

>You know who isn't in jail right now? George Zimmerman

Literally"Blacks have it worse so I don't give a shit about this kid"

>nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825

Read his stupid article. He says because they're arrested and will be charged that he doesn't need to fight for injustice, then pulled a bunch of cases about how white people got away with it (Zimmerman, Brock Turner) and said it has nothing to do with blm and muh systematic racism.

Basically because other bad things happen he doesn't care about this, and his weed dealer friend who's a good barber who dindu nuffin is in prison

Well the police already answered this question

>I'm an octoroon
You sicken me. Your grandmother actually bed a nigger and shit out its sprog. Then someone mated with it and eventually your disgusting presence came to be.

All niggers and their offspring should be destroyed

Clearly that was a clerical error by the White Supremacists and was neither based in fact nor reality.

He's saying the reason the people were caught so quickly is because the system is racist. Did he maybe think that the reason they were caught so quickly is because they live streamed the torture on their personal facebook profiles?

Also, in the article, he says they "tied him up and cut his hair". That's trying to downplay what actually happened, they cut his scalp and used the exposed skull as an ashtray.

At the begining he admits they said "fuck white people fuck trump", but later on he claims that the police have said that the victim was targeted because of his disability and that skin colour had nothing to do with it. Why did they chant fuck white people then? Why not fuck retards?

The shilling is real.

This maggot was employed by Cockroach Uygur.

Did he actually claim this?!

That's amazing!

I defo see a resemblance to Shaun King in that Father.

Yeah, he called his mother a whore just to get more progressive points on twitter.

Yeah I'm not sure how people continue to read his shit when all he does is cite examples of cases that revolve around him and make him look like he's struggled in his life. I thought journalists were suppose to be objective with some opinionated paragraphs.

Question: weren't the slaves just bought from Africa?

i mean, tecnically they were slaves before as well, so why bringing them to the United States would change anything?

Talcum X

>Question: weren't the slaves just bought from Africa?
Yes.

>i mean, tecnically they were slaves before as well, so why bringing them to the United States would change anything?
One would argue the conditions in America were a lot better for slaves, they lived longer lives because they were fed and sheltered. Didn't end up getting speared by a rival tribe.

have a you, this and talcum x will go side by side

No one ever takes OP seriously.

Still a hate crime, targeting someone for a disability qualifies these guys for that charge.

Yes. They were slaves *before* leaving Africa.

In all intellectual honesty, being slaves in America was far better than any life, for them and most certainly for their future generations, than any Africans who were left behind.

He's probably scared cause he realized once there's no more whites he'll be at the bottom of the new progressive stack. Like a snake eating its own tail, the progressive movement is a self destructive Ouroboros

this is why everyone just wants you subhumans to die off