If You Believe in Begging and Pandering to the MSM and the Police to Classify this as a Hate Crime You are apart of the...

If You Believe in Begging and Pandering to the MSM and the Police to Classify this as a Hate Crime You are apart of the Problem.

>>Whites are Becoming a Minority in America This is just a glimpse to the Future of America.

Your suggestion?

15 years till we're Brazil, 30 till were South Africa

just enjoy the ride, and when it gets real bad move out to the mountains

i dont understand this thread
are you for or against white nationalism?

It's to get normies to realize that black-on-white hate crimes are, in fact, hate crimes.

This means that the entire narrative that "whites can't be racist" will be invalid to the normie mind.

This will make them much less susceptible to subversion.

"blacks cant be racist"* :^)

oops

Who cares? Carry a knife

Calling the Police is only half of the deal, its the Prosecutors office that actually files the charges.

>who cares
you have a mentally disabled brother and this happens to him, how do you feel then?

"civic nationalism"

That's the special needs guy who got kidnapped and tortured by BLM, isn't it?

why are there no riots and demonstrations? Just gather a few people on Facebook from your area who know about it and go on the streets with signs against hate crimes against whites. They will be forced either to accept you or to jusstify the niggers torturing that guy. You have a perfect reason to do so and you do not self organise.

your wrong faggot. It doesn't matter how hypocritical and wrong you are, what matters is to get your rhetoric out there and make your cause relevant

just look at the leftists and what they were able to accomplish

>why are there no riots and demonstrations?

Dude, "sanctuary cities" are already minority-majority.

This will plant the seed of doubt in normies if something before didnt
Even if they claim
>blacks didnu nuffin, theys cant be vasist
Deep down in their """soul""" they will know how they actually are
And if terrible times come ahead they will either sudoku or join the whites and try to become the part of the masterrace

>Protest
>Get labeled by everything as Nazi racists white supremacists because social media and MSM Is owned by liberals
>Lose job and everything else

Trump was the demonstration, we have better things to do than wave signs

>the inevitable solution

Gotta love that "white privilege"...

I could see it happening in some other cities, but definitely NOT in Chicago.

What's the point? We have trump coming into the White House in 2 weeks.

Jeff sessions will be attorney general, these niggers about about to all be incarcerated since the federal government is about to ramp up police funding and resources.

Why fuck it up now and give the left any ammo when things are headed in the right direction

Fuck this gay earth. I wish somebody would try this with me. Fucking coons better kill me good, when i come back im bringing nothing but fire. These people should be burned in their beds while they sleep. I worked as a nurse aid with some impaired people. They were genuinely sweet human beings who would give ANYONE the shirt off their back. Shit like this makes my blood boil. All Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang.

>go protest
>lose job if anyone i know sees it
>get shot or beaten by blacks at best

I believe in using thier tactics against them.

A nurses is a womans job you batty boi.

cucks. So what do you mean when you hope that someone will start the day of the Rope? Do you mean you will all commit the mass suicide one day? Gather in one park and hang your necks on one tree like it is christmas?

Too little, too late.

Real brave of you. They can't fire all of you, you cuck. Now get out there.

Yeah but its hard to find women willing to work with, and restrain a 285 lb autiatic man. Honestly i was an over paid tard wrangler. That job about crushed my soul and wasnt worth 25 an hour.