MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A Sup ForumsACK

>Pop star Michael Jackson was caught on tape >making anti-Semitic remarks, calling Jews >"leeches." In a series of audio tapes >broadcasted Wednesday on ABC's "Good >Morning America," Jackson is heard using >anti-Semitic language in a voice message to >one of his former advisers. "They suck
>they're like leeches," Jackson is heard >saying. "It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on >purpose."

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) issued a >statement claiming Jackson "has an anti->Semitic streak." Abraham Foxman, national >director of the ADL, said "every time he has a >problem in his life, he blames the Jews". >Foxman referred to a similar incident with >Jackson in 1995, when he wrote a song titled >"They don't care about us" that included anti->Semitic stereotypes.
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q?t=67
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
youtube.com/watch?v=eUu0DatC8Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, they fucked him over pretty hard.

> DONT JEW ME
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

how can he be anti-semitic if he's dead?

OP posted an 12years old article

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>kick me kike me anyway you like me

>anti-Semitic stereotypes

The lyrics "they're gonna jew ya / they're gonna kike ya" aren't really much of a stereotype... more like a use of slang.

NOOOO THE HOLOCAUST WASN'T REAL

THAT'S IGNORAAAANT

Michael Jackson started black and turned white. What the fuck did Kek mean by this?!

michael gets props for trying to become white at the very least and that whole kiddo neverland scenario is pretty genius as well

How can you not be redpilled after decades in that industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

>Sue me, Jew me
>Kick me, Kike me

what did he mean by this?

That was jews trying to end him but he was too big. They killed him instead.

truly the greatest pop artist of our time

He was the prototype. He was the first trans-aryan but the Jews stopped him before his final ascension.

Kanye is the release version. There is no one to stop us this time. His hair is already changing.

inb4 jackson ending up penniless is totally jews man,
he bought tons of stupid shit no?
A fucking zoo?
Do you know how much that shit costs?

But yeah, jews are shitty.

Listen to the lyrics and the subtle change to them via louder instruments.
Really makes you think.
youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q?t=67

oh yeah definitely, whole thing was mega fishy

it's like ALL the child-diddlers in power needed to make him the head-pedo, so he takes all the blame

like michael didn't have the cash to fuck kids in dark hotel rooms with the rest of them, he had to build a fucking amusement park to "lure" them, don't make me laugh

he also hated blacks so much that he turned white.

> when the redpill kicks in

>He was the prototype

will Trump create more like him?

There won't be an option. Trump is going to MANDATE deniggerfication.

He's been dead for a decade and they still piss on his corpse.
Some people deserve to be skinned alive and left to rot in salt.

(((Michael Jackson))) aka Dave Dave.

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Hmmm, how would one of the greatest Chessmasters of all time describe the jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=eUu0DatC8Hc

Bump

I think it is obviously him dropping redpills on jews subverting the nation into worse and worse race relations with their divide and conquer tactics, all the while they keep counting their shekels

>There is no one to stop us this time

I hear that vader voice all the time now whenever there is a good movement on the Sup Forums front.

History will repeat itself again, since they can simply not stop and their greed is always the cause for resistence against their ideas and influence.

>tfw need a new best new york rich friend

I think a lot of artists feel this way, but the moment you stand up against it, they will crush you and everything you have worked for.
Same goes for all the pedophiles in hollywood.