Disney degeneracy

>be a straight white male who hates going to disneyland
>family is visiting from out of state so I go along reluctantly
>see tons of mexicans, niggers and chinks
>see two gay couples holding hands and a ton of effeminate looking male duos walking around

I've come to the realization that Disney movies were leftist social engineering propaganda all along. The overemotionality, leftist egalitarianism, anti-authoritarianism and female princess stereotype that (((Disney))) was shilling were simply tools to feminize our boys, give the girls an entitlement complex, and make everyone opposed to a strong society. Is it so surprising that younger adults expect equity and despise order? The common themes are: thieves good, rich bad, tradition and restraint bad, authority bad, softness good. Look at society today and tell me that Disney Values being pumped into our kids' brains didn't directly influence it. Examples:

Aladdin
>he was a good boy who dindu nuffin, he just be stealin bread n sheit cause he gotta eat
Little Mermaid
>female entitlement: the movie
Robin Hood
>redistribute the wealth, seize the means of production!
Pinocchio
>look at this poor litte boy being enslaved by evil capitalists, they don't even think he's human!
Fox and the Hound/Bambi
>hunting is bad and guns are evil, see those litter critters are kids just like you and eating them is wrong!
Sword and the Stone
>the kid Arthur gets transformed into a bunch of different animals, another common theme in Disney and cartoons along with genderbending (why are furries and trannies surprising? you can be anything you want to be after all, just like we've showed you goy)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems like trannies and gay guys are obsessed with Tinkerbell...

Agree, but emperors new groove is the most leftist degenerate one yet.

"Fairy wedding"

True. But:
Walt Disney went far and beyond to make is cartoons free of the jew hands. Some of the movies you listed where from before his dead, as in not yet being purchased by a jew corporations to modify it's core.

You are right, but only in part. Also old movies were older than those complex current and modern political matters.

>mfw grew up watching disney movies on my VHC in english(no dubbing back then lol)
>mfw learned english
>mfw also turned into furry due to lion king and other shit

Fuck OP

Be glad you didn't go during fucking "Gay Day"

Holy shit, it was a nightmare. When I was leaving, I saw a nuclear family with Mom+Dad+2 kids and almost broke down in tears it was such a beautiful respite from the degeneracy in that park.

I heard you gotta wear an RFID/GPS-tag in Disneyland and the employees threaten to throw you out if you don't accept wearing it.

Disney stock gained pretty much in end of 2016 just like in 2014 before it plummeted back.

>Visit the west coast in the US
>Go to LA zoo with gf
>Realize it us who are in the zoo among wild animals and those other creatures in captivity are safe behind bars.
Never again

The lion king is redpilled though

Ironic that Disneyland was created by an anti-Semitic anti-commie for happy white families...

>going to Disney land in the west
why

True

Disney World is actually okay, but Universal is a hell of a lot better.

I wasn't aware of the total cultural Marxist hotbed it was, and I wanted to stay close with my family. Last time I was there was about 8 years ago and it was still mostly suburban whites there.

Havent seen it, care to explain why?

Two men raise someone and make him hedonistic and make him deny his destiny.
Sounds pretty redpilled too me

>two annoying little loudmouths raise a big, strong, sensitive male
God damnit I can't unsee the degeneracy.

C'mon it was teaching good morals and shit, even back then.
Not that I remember much from the movie other than the bug eating

WDW cast member here, AMA.

I personally think classic Disney movies are the most anti-left movies out there. Their princesses are all two-dimensional damsels in distress that needs a man to always save them. It wasn't until the Eiger years where we started to see a "Diverse" number of strong independent female characters.

why is he so based?

>U should care about le nuthin lel
>Trust me we are interspeciest homosexual couple
Its about a young male fulfilling his destiny after been demoralized by nihilism

Growing up means realizing that Hakuna Matata was a shit lesson and the real lesson is that he should overcome that kinda nihilism

No

>Lion King
Uphold the traditions of your family, and when you come of age defend the traditions from revolutionaries

>Pinocchio
Fight your dragon, reclaim tradition from the depths of the ocean and avoid hedonism for it will make you into an ass.

You are right that most recent Disney movies are propaganda like Frozen, however most of them were based on fairytales that have a lot of loaded depth and morality behind them. Walt Disney himself would be more like the people on here they you could imagine so the closer to him the better you get.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

This is what you get when races are diverse! SAVAGES

That's what I ment.

He wasn't based. He was the one that started using entertainment for social programing, they were for christian values but nevertheless he started it. Before Disney went the family route, cartoons were raunchy as hell because they were for the entertainment of adults.

>two annoying little gays raise a big, strong, sensitive male
fify

So what would that make Song of the South?

>He was the one that started using entertainment for social programing, they were for christian values but nevertheless he started it
This is why one shouldn't depend on an infrastructure when it can be used against you.

Unmentionable and whitewashed from Disney official legacy.

The problem is not if they are gay(which they aren't), but that they are outcasts which managed to keep alive a young person that should be the epitome of a structured and lawful society.
They didn't need any laws or governance to be able to raise Simba, and yet he and everything else turned out well in the end, even though he lived an anarchic and hedonistic life.

>where from before his dead
argument ignored