Black Abortion

Daily reminder that about 1000 black babies will be aborted today which is about the same as white abortions though they only have about 1/5th the population of whites.

>feels good

I'm happy. Fuck niggers.

yeah i don't get the cognitive dissonance form Sup Forums, literrally calling for cleasing of minorities and lefties. Minorities and lefties are the ones using abortion. You should be sponsoring it.

average white people also use abortion. The postponing culture with birthing is cancerous

Good.

>average white people also use abortion.
And since the average white person is a leftist, that too is a good thing.

It's called having morals

Oh fug...

Take your virtue signalling back to tumblr, cunt

The only solution is to make it illegal but available and cheap. Like Crack or AIDS

Did you not see the feels good you negroid?

Make it available for low income people and promote it there, And give tax advantages to middle class people with families.

No. Abortions should be co-signed. Make the bitch's family pay for it for failing to provide a proper upbringing.

Anti abortion on tumblr? I think you on drugs my friend.

Abortions are always wrong

Lower income would mean more abortions for blacks
Middle class is mostly white people
I see your point but that means the blacks wont
do it and another jamal Dindu gets made
with the same shit upbringing

That's fucking gross desu. Im feeling the urge to puke.

Ok, how about make it immediately available, but cosigners have to pay for it for ten years or whatever.

I dont understand, do you mean if black people decide to have the kid, then the cosigners pay for it?

CRIME PREEMPTION

Shit sorry, I was still in the middle of waking up. Allow abortion to be financially available immediately, the mother and father would have to pay for it in small parents for aneroid of time. Failing that, the cosigners would then have to pay. I want as many walls between them and the taxpayer money as possible. And the only way to get the lowest price for abortion would be to get as many cosigners as possible.

Oh i see, yeah that would be good. Would keep tax payer money out of it. I guess cosigners would be the dindus mom, since the dad ran off.\\\

This is the #1 reason why I can't abide Stormfags and other white nationalist fuckwits. They are all anti-abortion and talk about how abortion is murder etc bunch of god rot religious fucks.

I love abortion! Abortion is the current number one weapon that we have against the black menace and these fucks want to ban abortion??

Bu think of the children. Think how many future astronauts, doctors, scientists, musicians are killed each day. Sad.

On one hand, we are reducing the amount of crime in the next generation

On the other hand, one could argue there is no honor is killing the defenseless.

What do you guys think?