Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/?utm_term=.a605fdf2b122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy really does have no class

What's his name again I've seemed to have misplaed it.

Why do you people spend so much time getting triggered by mentally ill people?

I feel stupid for needing to remind you
Talcum X
Nervous in the BLM service
If it ain't white, it might be half right

Shaun king does look black tho. Like that light sKinned nigga from Crosby show

He's right.

Why fight for justice? This was a citizen-on-citizen crime, where all the perpetrators were arrested, and charges are going to be filed. What more do you want? Justice was served.

Don't even compare it to cops killing young black youth and getting off with paid vacation. That's a real injustice.

That's what Jews sometimes look like. I forget which of the main clans, but the facial features match up. Compare "German" Green politician Volker Beck.

Shaun "We Wuz" King
Shaun "The Nostril Imposter" King

wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/

I don't get this tweet, what are the picture supposed to be implying?

>that's a real injustice
Your personal opinion does not constitute fact. Those cases all went to courts of law and were tried accordingly. This is the definition of justice.

Niggers scalping whites is a much worse crime than officers shooting proven criminals. Don't like what I have to say? Then go crawling back to plebbit where you belong

>Don't even compare it to cops killing young black youth and getting off with paid vacation. That's a real injustice.

We pay police to WIN every time someone fights them back. Its written right into their job descriptions to use force, including shooting people, when they have to to save themselves or others. That IS the job.

Comply=Dont Die. It really is that simple. And since cops kill more white people than black people who try to fight them back, its still justice. Because those white people who try to fight cops are causing their own deaths too.

One case is an innocent man getting attacked and the others are a guilty criminal rightfully getting shot.
Both are caused by niggers acting like niggers.

I truly think he flares his nostrils out to make himself seem more nigger, especially when he gets his photo taken.

Yeah this, wtf is that faggot saying?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/?utm_term=.a605fdf2b122

Area North Detectives Commander Kevin Duffin said the department was weighing whether to bring hate crime charges against the suspects, saying it was not yet clear whether the attack was motivated by bias.

"“They’re young adults. And they make stupid decisions,” Duffin said. “That certainly will be part of whether or not we seek a hate crime to determine whether this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving"

> Twenty years ago, a racist mob of young white men beat me so badly that I missed 18 months of high school recovering from three spinal surgeries and fractures to my face and ribs.

>mfw when he is white

I'm still lost on the point of this tweet, anyone care to help me out?

Kind of spoils the narrative that you're not saying "only black lives matter" and that you're actually saying "black lives matter, too" when you only ever care about black lives and even get upset when people care about non-black lives (not just talking about this incident, either).

I kind of hoped he would come out in support of this, maybe tone down his alarmist rhetoric in realization that he's, in part, to blame for what happened, but obviously that would be bad for him in a business sense. Obviously, he has bills to pay and has to continue making a career on selling fear of white people.

Weird because the victim was also a mentally ill white man. You'd think King would have more empathy

"fighting for justice" like he ever got anything done

Such a fucking parasite. Jeffery Shaun King will have much to answer for before the living are through with him.

"Read this 6 page article to discover my opinion! And turn off adblock, goy!" - Talcum X

becouse both of em have mental illnesses?

so you're telling me a White Guy, is pretending to be a Black Guy to get ahead in this world...

Well now I have seen everything.

Rachel doezal did the same thing.

Elizabeth warren pretended to be native american too.

The next time BLM decides to kidnap and torture a retarded white guy they should pick Shaun King.

We literally predicted that Talcom X would do this.