Can chads be nationalist?

Can chads be nationalist?

Yeah, why not? It's rooted in ignorance anyway.

Chad can be anything and he'll get bitches because the only part they care about is Chad.

The question is, can you stop him from being nationalist?

No. A nationalist society has no room for Chads. Strict monogamy must be enforced along with severe suppression of premarital sex. This kills the Chad.

This.

Sup Forums made me appreciate chads

Chad here, nationalist

Chad hasn't been relevant since Samuel Colt invented the firearm.

The truth is no one needs chads anymore. Women like them but women also fuck horses dogs and niggers too so that doesn't say much.

Lol yeah right, stay mad virgin.

Only if they gib penis.

Chad is totally fine with a monogamous society. It's just that in a polyamorous society he can survive just as well because he gets all the pussy

Nah Chad will just find glory in other ways than fucking sluts. Historically Chad has been the most alpha warrior who everybody 'mired.

In fact a big reason for slut culture is so that Chad will be preoccupied slaying pussy instead of protecting his country.

Most chads are lowkey nationalist, but very normie and uncaring and inexpressive about it. I imagine if there was some far right movement and nationalism became mainstream chad would very casually hop on board without questioning it.

Chads are like horses. Once the backbone of civilization but now nothing more than a pretty pet to admire.

Modern women are programmed to stuff everything they admire into their vaginas. I blame the Ken doll.

Chad here. Stay jelly mad

Yeah. Most nationalist leaders started out as chads. Look at Trump. Played varsity football.

Excellent insight! The amount of 'front line warrior' genetics whites tied up with fucking women and playing sportsball...

Actually its more like we killed close to 30 million chads in WW2

Actually I find most Chads are committed statists, NOT nationalists. They are generally content with the status quo.

Maybe thats why Europe is suffering so much, they quite literally do not possess sufficient alpha/warrior genetic stock to put up resistance.

Will the chads keep the betas around to be the brainpower?

How we we formulate alliance with the chads? Most seem to be Trump supporters

chads can also be brainpower

Chad is simply by definition a man successful with sex to the point where he can be considered in the top 20%

that doesn't stop them from being anything else and usually they are pretty smart and successful to boot which seriously increases their attractiveness

I feel like the menial mental work should be relegated to the betas

if you went outside you'd know that betas in the bottom 30% aren't useful for ANYTHING

smart=successful=attractive to some degree=top 50% or a chad

Chads are male and thus follow the standard IQ distribution for males. This means MORE knuckeldragers but also more Chad scientists.

Low IQ chads are the ones other males hate and females also hate but fuck anyway.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUMP I LOVE TRUMP

The low IQ betas are indeed utterly worthless. But high IQ betas need to be accommodated. Some will settle for a used up Stacy with one of Chads kids.

I know alot of betas are wasting their brainpower on video games, anime, or any other non-tangible skillsets. You are underestimating the power of autism when properly directed

Slide thread sage report

Not all betas are high IQ.

Fuck off, I'm fleshing out my Chad/Beta/Stacy thesis.

>implying chad nationalism isn't 2017's hottest new political ideology

Of course they can