Where psychopaths belong

Where psychopaths belong

What if I'm a sociopath?

Prime candidate

stay in line or you'll end up in the gallows too.

So long as you haven't attacked an innocent, you're good

The best part of being a sociopath is the part were no one knows I'm a sociopath and I can blend into any community. Has worked extremely well for me and I continue to climb the societal ladder.

>Kill everyone who doesn't agree with me

t. Psychopath

>let psychopaths roam free
t.psychopath
your bullshit wouldn't work on me

Where white people belong

>When normies think every psychopath is Ted Bundy

What's wrong with being a psychopath? You're literally defining thought crimes. You are the one who should be hanged.

You say that yet I'm sure there's at least one sociopath in your life that you trust dearly.

>less than 11 nods on the noose
Thats where you belong OP

Cunts like you will be hanged by psychos like me on the day of the rope enjoy...

your fucking painfully autistic and cringeworthy lie is wrong. like dude, you literally had a 50% chance of choosing the wrong word, and you fucked it up holy shit. Sociopaths are tpyified by emotional and psychological immaturity, who cannot control their emotion, prone to uncontrollable violent outbursts, you are thinking of psychopaths - which do not go on Sup Forums which their hands slathered in cheeto crumbs and pretend to be something their not.

like wow, literally dude wow, you had a 50% chance to make free with your embarrasing lie, and yet you still cocked it up, I actually feel sorry for you mate if your life has gone this far down the drain. I honestly hope things get better for you

did I mention just wow

like honestly at this point I would shoot myself with a nailgun on a sofa if I were you

What psychopaths are you talking about?

lmao at that graphic, it's so wrong wtf. I'm extremely successful and have literally blended in with any group for my entire life. There are people who absolutely trust me and rely on me on a daily basis and I couldn't give a shit less about them or their well being, but they would swear I'd jump in front of a bullet for them. People are so easy to manipulate, what a joke. You're the Untermensch and you don't even realize it.

>where psychologists belong
ftfy

To middle east.

It's a shame we stopped purging such faulty genes years ago. Positively dysgenic.

lol like you could even detect them