If a race war/civil war indeed breaks up in America; will you go out and fight or stay at home shitposting like a...

If a race war/civil war indeed breaks up in America; will you go out and fight or stay at home shitposting like a little faggot? Don't lie.

I live in Charlotte, NC, so I would have too fight. Literally the meeting point of rednecks, nigs, and cucks, all in one spot, all armed to the teeth.

Luckily I love in a stone house, so the bullets won't fly through my walls like they would with those fucking wood/paper houses they have down here.

Whites don't chimp out and burn down their own neighborhoods.

When whites are fed up, we fight back legally. We elect new representatives. We change laws. We restructure society to eliminate the problem.

And don't you worry; the process has already begun.

>cucks
>armed

I was referring more to the nigs my friend

>cucks
>armed to the teeth
What the fuck would they fight for/against?

I'd sit on top of a building taking pot shots at commies and liberals while shitposting.

Whatever they were "fighting for" during this

I will fight, guerilla style atleast. Probably climb a tree or post up on my roof and snipe nigs with my 30-06.

Won't get into close quarters combat unless they invade my house.

Blue city in Texas here, I'd take a couple prisoners and drive them to Mexico.

My plan is to organize a commando here in Louisiana where I live.
Once we are ready to take the field we will go to the largest prison in my state and take control of the facility.
We will separate the niggers from the white prisoners.
I will speak to the whites first, establishing that they have leaders.
I will make the leaders swear oaths to me personally and give them arms.
My first order will be to liquidate the nigger prisoners and guards.
Any who fail to assist will join the nigs.
With the ranks of my commando swelled to a light battalion I will begin operations.
I will use local police and national guard to cordon off areas with high nig concentrations.
I will use my commando to direct the operations of my prison cadre in those areas.
We will round up all nigs.
Any who fail to comply with orders will be subject to summary action.
My prisoners will recognize criminals and confiscate any contraband.
They will take any other valuables as loot.
This will keep my prisoners happy and motivated.
Once rounded up the nigs will be brought to transport sites.
We will use military transport or charter planes to ship them all to large Central American cities like San Salvador or Tegucigalpa.
Each nig will be given a pistol with a full clip and $100 to resettle.
US military units will maintain a strict blockade keeping the nigs inside the resettlement area.
Once the nigs are resettled we will round up the jews and resettle them in the new reservation.
Jewish property and businesses will be turned over to members of the commandos and members of police and military units who are loyal to us.
Our prison cadres will be resettled as overseers of the new reservations.
Jews will be forced to turn any jewesses over to the nigs for breeding when they are 16 in honor of their desire to promote race mixing.

yeah..... i dont see that happening...
more like you stay inside fapping to animu and whining like the bitch you arr

I'll stay home /comfy/. My town is about an hour from anywhere, and there's only 3black families within 50 miles, someone else'd get them before I had time to load the second shotgun

That's why is is against building code to own a home built like that. Only government buildings are fortified. Did that ever occur to you?
We. Are. Cucked.

being the racewar to texas

we'll take care of it

shitpost.

Read a history book, jew

I'll be on the first plane over.
Keep a mosin warm for me

203 Bro, Ready for War. I'll be on the frontlines, desu.

i am moving/vacationing to/in america and partaking in the hunt.

'murica, britbro. We'll have an AR waiting for you.
.223/5.56 easy to find, even in crisis. 7.62x54R? Notsofuckingmuch.

You'll be watching your monitor in horror a few short years from now as the invasion fleet approaches your shores for the final phase of OPERATION TERMINATE JEWS.

Stay home where you belong. It will come to you in due time, and fate will decide yours.

shitposting, for sure. if I were in America I would do exactly the same.

Let the white niggers spill the blood.
Violence is stupid.

cucks would fight for their right to watch their gf being fucked by tyrone

i wouldnt go and attack but if i see a nigger by the window ill shoot it without a second thought

The cucks don't have guns and the niggers aren't as many as the white people living in the southern states owning guns(basically the rednecks). If there's a race war the white people will fucking demolish the niggers and race traitors. Actually ignore my 'bigger numbers' argument, even if whites were the minority they would win over thoseinbred monkeys.

I'll stay here and enjoy the happenings