President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/
>On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.
>Secretary Carter awarded his boss with the medal on January 4 during the Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for the President held at Conmy Hall, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia
>Carter insisted that the medal was a token of appreciation for Obama’s service as commander in chief, the Associated Press reported.
>After spending the last few weeks throwing roadblocks in the path of President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team, Obama nonetheless claimed in his remarks to the members of the military in attendance that “We’ve got to make sure that during this transition period that there is a seamless passing of the baton, that there’s continuity.”
Jesus Fuck, this is embarrassing.
Also media blackout, had to google specific terms for this...

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

Are you being paid for this?

Would be sad if he wasnt, desu

you should get hired by hillary's pr team

It's a bot, you fucking mong.

He's autistic, and this is how the retard gets off. It's honestly pathetic and just proves that Canada is a fucking pointless shithole

why would a bot get paid , paolo?

>Awards himself a medal
Everyone gets a participation award

You had to google specific terms? Its a fucking Breitbart link.

He's a bot. Report him.

I meant I saw this in a Brazillian page, and had to google the English article since they didn't provide their source.

Hillary? Who's that?

You do this for free?

He can retire to Chicago and make "Black Lives Matter" as a community activist again and die trying.

>falling for bait
Retards

Paid in lulz and (you)s

>"Gimme dat shiny shiet, yo!"

How has Obama thrown roadblocks in the path of the transition? This is not as the media tell me it is, so does anyone have a reliable source? It's probably true, but our media don't care about the truth or stupid things like that

A satanic gay retard awards himself a participation trophy.

Antichrist tier. Positively Napoleon.

Mate, it's over. Hillary lost, it's time to move on.

Secretary of Defense doles these out. Bush and Clinton got one too.
Shit Steven Spielberg got one for making Saving Private Ryan.

Bot on proxy.

Personally I think he's going to try and become Secretary General of the UN.

A fitting capstone to his long career of treason against the United States.

I hear they have several dozen openings.

Further damaging relations with RU by kicking out diplomats and talking a bunch of shit, telling dems to roadblock any republican healthcare shit, things like that.