Christianity, the religion for little girls?

Christianity lead to communism Marxism and the downfall of the west.

It is devoid of all masculine traits, it is a religion for children.

Refute this, if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, and the sky is blue.

Christianity is the communism of religion.

Emperor Constatine, Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, George Washington and most of the fathers of western culture were Christian.
You can thank Darwin and Marx for the rise of communism.

This might sound like a 1st grade post, but I think we'd be like China without Christianity. In a pure Capitalist system, the poor at the bottom stare to death/get left out to die from lack of resources. 1: This reminds me of how the Chinese treat the elderly to costly to treat or kids mauled by cars on the side of the road. 2: I could see this happening in pure capitalism without a source of empathy like Christianity. So, Christianity limits the "evil" art of capitalism? Too drunk.

>DUES VAULT DUES VAILT AVE MARIA WE MUST RETAKE THE HOLY LAND DUES VAULT TAKE THAT HEATHEN BARBARIAN DEGENERATE PAGAN HA HA THE LORD STRIKETH YOU DOWN TAKE MY BLADE SRACEN HAHAHA AVE MARIA DUES VAULT

>Joan of Arc

>be insane
>never actually fight in a battle
>be a glorified cheerleader
>get captured
>killed
>be worshipped for all time by Christians because they love weak losers who did nothing (kinda like (((Jesus))) (((Christ))))

If she was a man she would be called a coward

Marxism runs contrary to christian teachings. Marxism's premise is that production and, by extension, morals, can be collectivized. Christianity teaches that you have to be a moral individual. Kys both of you.

you can deus vult as much as you want but all christians think the crusaders were a bad and shameful thing, how can you need even more evidence that christianity is for women and the weak?

no country has even been defended by turning the other cheek

>Marxism runs contrary to christian teachings.

Oy vey that's right

Imagine belonging to a religion that split Europe permanently into east and west because they couldn't decide on how to best worship a Jew.

It's hilarious, they hate their ancestors. The Christian ones, since for most of them the vast majority of their Christian ancestors were catholic. And the pagan ones, because of course they aren't Christian.

Their ideal version of earth is a garden in which you don't build, you don't invent, you don't do anything but sit and do nothing for all eternity. Their god is always their with them and will always forgive them no matter what they do as long as they feel sorry and ask for forgiveness. Along with all the no one can judge me but god and the original sin, it's just like modern liberalism. White guilt and born with/into privilege is the original sin. And we all know how the liberals hate when you judge people.

Does this god sound like a god man would want? I don't think so. I think it sounds like something that would appeal to women.
>no one can judge me (but god)
>I can always be forgiven for all the shit I pull
>I'm never alone, god is always by my side
>my ideal earth is one in which I sit around all day and do nothing

im pagan anyway
just wanted to have a kek
(crusaders were the opposite of turning the other cheek, and modern day christians have nothing to do with christians from that time, btw)

Yes goy, turn away from Christianity. Instead, here is a better, new religion that makes you dance naked in the forest and doesn't require you to not be a subhuman. Become a (((pagan))) today goy and buy some merchandise.

>Christians don't like the Crusades
Culture has denounced and distorted them to the point that most people are educated enough to understand the merits.

>No country defended by Turing the other cheek
You are correct which is where Just War Theory comes from. Augustine and Christianity has said for centuries that the highest duty for man is to defend the innocent. If we convert that to practice it means taking up of arms and when diplomacy fails fighting injustice and tyranny with the sword. If there isn't something more "masculine" than that action I would love for you to provide an example.

>Christianity lead to communism Marxism
>citation needed

Instead we perpetuate a culture of violence, hatred, division, and true weakness - a life devoid of love for all things.

Of course if your Christian the world is a truly harsh place, as it is in the hands of the father of lies who easily snatches up those with severe emotional issues. You must stand steadfast in your faith, hope and love even in the face of adversity.

When persecution comes, when you must turn the other cheek - be happy, for the Lord is testing your strength and courage to stand by your convictions and embrace His Love.

Life is suffering, and as Christians we are called to endure the long suffering. However it is a beautiful process as it tests us, strengthens us, matures us, and brings us closer to God.

If you are hurting in your life, I humbly suggest turning to the Lord. He is testing you, He is preparing you for your journey.

>here is a better, new religion
Yes yes Christianity was the first religion
>that makes you dance naked in the forest
If only all the actions of non Christians were my fault, then maybe your "point" wouldn't have been so poor

Just like modern leftism it's an instution of the lowest common denominator.

We can do better.

We all know who is behind this post...

>Life is suffering,
Hatred of life, CHECK
>and as Christians we are called to endure the long suffering
Melodramatic bitch who sounds like a woman, CHECK

it's a Christian!

>Refute this, if you can
it's a semitic religion that took it's only arguably good traits from romans and greeks. no need to refute nothin bruh

Kek, jewsus Christ is a Jew.

Jesus was literally a carpenter you dumbass

> no country has even been defended by turning the other cheek
No country ever was. It was defended by a sense of right and wrong Christianity provides.
Polyamory = wrong
Pedophilia = wrong
Zoophilia = wrong
Lazyness and communism = wrong
The way communists and semites are conquering Europe isn't via direct conquest, but by subverting our sense of right and wrong. Fedoras and camopatternfedoras like you are useful idiots.

>Jesus was literally a carpenter you dumbass

DAMN WA WA WA WOW!

Oh shit I guess it's time to worship a non European Jew then

It is no hatred of life friend. It is in fact the greatest affirmation of life there is.

Suffering in this sense means enduring and overcoming the challenges set forth in your life through the strengh of your conviction and will and by the Grace of God.

> muh kike on a stick meme

That you fedora tippers and LARPing pagans keep reiterating this bullshit just proves how ignorant you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

>Their ideal version of earth is a garden in which you don't build, you don't invent, you don't do anything but sit and do nothing for all eternity.

Heaven you are perfected so there is no need to do anything but pay homage to your perfecter which we do not know what would entail.

>Their god is always their with them and will always forgive them no matter what they do as long as they feel sorry and ask for forgiveness.
The sin of presumption is a thing, you can't just go to God and half-heartedly ask for forgiveness you need to repent which requires sincerity. We don't know if we are properly sincere in our repentance and therefore are never secure in our salvation. Mass Damnata was a common streak of theology which states we all may end up damned.

>Along with all the no one can judge me but god and the original sin, it's just like modern liberalism. White guilt and born with/into privilege is the original sin.
No one can judge is practical, given mortal and genial sin only the individual can truly know if they sinned or not. However not judging is meant to keep you from becoming hypocritical of your faults. Original sin isn't constant guilt, it is an understanding that mankind has a propensity to sin, to do wrong. Which forces one to be vigilant of one's own character constantly.

Ah ok, friend. But let me ask you this...friend. Indeed, friend, let me ask you this my friend. Friend, let me ask you this

>communism = wrong

And all who believed were together and fhad all things in common. And fthey were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. - Acts 2 44-45

WE WUZ EUROPEANS

WE WUZ THE TWELVE TRIBES

WE WUZ JEWBUS AND SHIT

>Christianity lead to communism Marxism

Communism is almost the anti thesis of Christianity you pagan fuck.

Christianity is clearly opposed to theft and cannot therefore not be responsible for communism.

You're thinking of Catholicism, which is legitimately Satanic as it elevates traditions above the word of God.

Yes goyim, chrisitanity was the ((first)) new religion. It's not like there were the romans there before. Or that christianity has been explicitly developed to counter the jewish barbarism. No goyim, it wuz the eevil Christians who killed the 12 gorillion peaceful pagans. Now go dance naked in the forest and smoke that marijuana, while you are at it, go suck some Mohammedan dick as well.
> If only all the actions of non Christians were my fault, then maybe your "point" wouldn't have been so poor
Funny isn't it. Well guess what, no amount of flower power will give provide you with a framework to base your morals on.

God bless, friend ;^)

Well I guess so

>Thinking Christians don't have their own Taqiyya

Based on need, communism doesn't distribute based on need. Some people need more than others Christianity takes this into account.

This to be honest. Christianity is a religion for slaves.

Well you can sell your posessions and donate to charity, but you have to do that voluntarily and you cannot force it onto others. Communism confiscates your shit and distributes it without your consent. I don't see the connection other than selling shit.

You think you are fighting for the survival of our peoples and civilization by viciously attacking the Christian faith.
In reality you are but a useful idiot for the liberal judeo-masonic elite.

>If she was a man she would be called a coward
Hell, if Christ lived today everyone, especially here on Sup Forums, would recognize him as just a useless piece of shit. You can go to any city center and see bums living like him, not working and living off other people and babbling tgeir mad crap.

Woah there, truth

Check em

Meant for him

>not being Christian
>not pray at least 3 times a day
>not meditating twice a day
>not flexing your spiritual muscles by study of gnostic wisdom
>not being in the highest state of consciousness
>not being able to influence reality with ones thoughts
>not understanding the concept of love and creation
>not being an agent of light

>but you have to do that voluntarily and you cannot force it onto others
Communism is just the Christian ideal enforced by the state then.

Kind of true, I am raising my kids as Christians because I don't want them to do bad things.

>Pedophilia = wrong
False, pedophilia is good. And nobody thought it was wrong until very recently.

>TRUE Commianity hasn't been tried yet!
Uh-huh

>gnostics

Source please

> enforced
It's not the ideal then anymore, is it?

Why not just teach them to not do bad things?

The ideal is the thing that gets enforced and is literally described in the book you worship. No, not the communist manifesto even though the wording is the exact same in there (just a coincidence of course).

It's too soft! Where is it when you need it the most?

Huh?

I am saying any form of communism doesn't take into account need. Christianity not being communism wouldn't even be included in the functionability of such a system

In Russia it is very easy to do bad things with nobody watching you. I want them to think someone is always watching them, when I cannot.

All of Christian apologetics is literary Taqiyya

It's the rejection of faith that has led to communism, Marxism and the downfall of the West.

Without a greater ideal to uphold, there's nothing.
Literally a 180.

You're absolutely right, Christianity in it's original form is triple distilled weakness.

>A national network of progressive faith leaders is calling on President Obama to pardon up to 11 million illegal aliens
Woohoo go jewsbus

>Obama should pardon all “undocumented” immigrants as well as all those – citizens and non-citizens – who are in federal prisons
W wow he like totally should

>The network, based in Oakland, California, says it represents faith leaders in more than 1,000 congregations in 150 U.S. cities and towns who are “committed to changing the world through faith.”
Preach it !

>One of the issues it advocates is to “make neighborhoods safer,” along with fighting for affordable housing, universal healthcare and improved public education.
Not COMMUNISM in any way shape or form

>Among the organization’s biggest donors are the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.
AHAHAHAHA

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/

Wow, you sure showed me with that picture of a hat.

>I am saying any form of communism doesn't take into account need.
Of course it does, they literally mention it in their manifesto. What you're saying is that those weren't TRUE communists, but hey - we've heard that shit before.

Christians worship the Rabbi

>I share a country with this Bible Belt cuck

Oh my gudness little ol' me just don't know what I bea doin'

Dude: When you voluntarily give to charity, you are doing it because you are trying to help from your own will.
If the state takes your shit and gives it to me it's not you doing the giving, but some faceless bureaucrat.
In one case, its you making a moral decision, in the other case, somebody makes that decision for you.
There is a difference both in terms of morality and intention. If you cannot recognize this I fear you are beyond saving.

I'm saying the practical application is incapable of meeting need

>t-those aren't REAL Christians

Get the fuck out of my thread pedophile

Show me where christians worship a rabbi.

Not an argument, kankerjong.

>Lets let in all these Jews goy, that's what Jesus would do.

Fuck off weeb

yes, it was elevated from its plebeian and meek status in Europe only thanks to the already present masculine spirituality of our indo European forefathers, spirituality revived from its Roman degeneracy thanks to the "barbarians" which, away from the degenerate effects of civilization, had better preserved the spiritual outlook which was shared by early Romans and Greeks as well

things like Chivalry, the Crusades, the quest for the Grail, are all elements of this native European tradition manifesting itself in Christianity

by itself, Christianity was probably the most effemminate of the abrahamitic religions, which is why even Hitler himself claimed that Islam back in the day would've been a better choice for the European man, if they could have chosen

>downfall of the west.
the holy roman empire was not the downfall of the west you retards

The ideal is that your property is given to be distributed. You're arguing semantics, communism is Christianity taken to its logical conclusion.
Sorry you don't like that, but you're still a commie fuck in the making.

Can't handle the argument now that he got btfo.

>Show me where christians worship a rabbi.
They worship Jesus, don't they?

Time to go masturbate to Christ chan weeb faggot

the feudal system wasn't communism

the hell is wrong with you people

you just hate christianity cause you don't want to feel guilty about masturbating, or something like that

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
Ephesians 5:22
According to christian doctrine, women have no real say in anything

No. Little girls are the best.
>Show me where christians worship a rabbi
Do you not think Jesus was a rabbi?

Did someone say pedo?

isn't the pope a rabbi

Couldn't be better said.

>The ideal is that property is taken by threat of prison or violence to be distributed in an effort to farm loyal voters and keep them under control
Fixed that for you.

Not a rabbi. He was a carpenter, and it was one of the apostles who defined him as the Messiah.
He ventured into the Jewish temple and stopped their usury.

Jesus turned around and saw them following. “What are you looking for?” He asked. They said to Him, “Rabbi, where are You staying?” - John 1:38

Christanity is the perfected form of Judaism

AS TAUGHT BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

You do realize 'progressive' is the label literal communists hide behind now, don't you?

Or is this another episode of baby's first redpill?

we unironically wuz the real jews

>liking boys
Fuck off, fag.

>you just hate christianity cause you don't want to feel guilty about masturbating, or something like that
1. show where it says you can't masturbate
2. I'm not nofag thanks to /fit/, so if you have a problem with people jerking off send them there
3. I hate Christianity for its promotion of equality and meekness (ideologically) and it being the main cause behind Africa having 4 billion niggers by 2100 and them having the possibility to come to Europe thanks to cucks like Merkel, member of the Christian Democratic Union and the pope, head of the biggest Christian denomination on this planet (practically).

>Not a rabbi.
See John 1:38

Rabbis, Popes, Clerics, Preachers, they are all the same. I enjoy the sound of my own farts more than listening to their opinions.

I can't wait until they try to force their way back into power, it will be glorious

>2. I'm not nofag
*I'm on nofap
That's what happens when you shitpost on the toilet

> The ideal is that your property is given to be distributed.
This is bullshit and you know it. Even in your passage they are doing it because they want to live in asceticism. What counts is intention, not the final destination of the goods. Sorry to tell you, but you have misunderstood the core principle. It's sad nobody told you up to that age.

>What counts is intention, not the final destination of the goods
Ends justify the means type of deal, eh?