Is having sex with many different partners degenerate or should a guy in his 20s bang as much pussy as he can get?

Is having sex with many different partners degenerate or should a guy in his 20s bang as much pussy as he can get?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degenerate. Fuck who you marry and you'll live a happier life.

This world is fucked already, just try to spread your seed as much as possible

What if you have two wives and a girlfriend on the side?

One is idealist, the other is nihilist.

It's only degenerate if you're a woman, a man should have as many sexual partners as possible.

Statistically you're more likely to be depressed or unsatisfied with your life in a proportional amount to the number of sexual partners you have.

The reasons are different, but the numbers aren't shilling propaganda either. After four partners there is a massive decline in quality of life.

It is, but if you absolutely must have it then you might as well get it out of your system so you can continue your life.

Everything has a price though.
If you do really well you will likely never be able to trust a woman again. because you will, at some point, bang a woman (or several) who has a BF or is married and she won't tell you until after (or you figure it out on your own)

I can't tell you if they are all like that, but I can tell you that all the DTF ones are.

>"Men should fuck as many different women as possible, especially turn virgins into whores."
>later
>"Why are all women whores where are all the virgin waifus?"

Number of partners aren't all that important, just maximize the amount of babies you produce, that's a winning strategy in the biological sense.
Take a page out of the nigger playbook, if you will.
If you're looking for more than that to gauge your worth, then...you know the answer

bang as much as you can get and then turn into a trans when you get bored.

men should have as many sexual partners as possible, then once they gorged themselves marry a 16-18 waifu, have 5-8 kids and fuck her so much she has to change her panties every hour

cant i just have a little bit of fun first while i try to find the right one?

i banged round 50 women in my life. i am 36 now. i know it is not a lot compared to real players, but i have been basically slutting around when i was single. had one ten year relationship when i was young. and then just fucked one woman after another. meningless, pointless short relationships or one night stands. at this point in time it's hard to finish in these 30+ ugly, flappy ho's. sex feels hollow and i always feel shame when my date or girl asks about my past. men can also feel like sluts.

just be picky and choose a girl that wants to settle and is in love with you.

These are usually different groups of men, groups who insult the other. One side shouts "hedonist degenerates," while the other shouts "insecure virgins!" No one gets anywhere.

any white male should forget any ethics and fuck any women he can get
we should avoid the kind of witches that would abort white child though

Men weren't originally meant to be monogamous naturally. We were supposed to fuck as many bitches as possible to spread our seed around.

Only for women.

Whores and wife material are two different types of girl.

Whores generally have higher testosterone levels which leads to more thrill seeking behavior. If you're looking for a broad who will put out that night, pay attention to their forearms.
Darker arm hair = greater chance of being a cum dumpster.

You're welcome.

>its the 'Sup Forums is only one person' post

So, what happens to the West when almost all of its girls are of the former type?

t. mad roastie

Just avoid mindless sex. By that I mean 1 night stands, and relationships that are just about sex, but pretend to be something more.

If you're not ready to get married and you want to get experience with women, find a fuck buddy who explicitly has the same expectations and can be an adult about it. Be professional but not romantic. Handle yourself and don't hesitate to cut the cord when it becomes unmanageable.

If you're ready to get married, treat every partner as though she'll be your wife some day. Move on when it's clear she's not right for you, don't linger on bad eggs.

so that leaves women having multiple partners
genius

I think its if you bang hot girls only

If you get some jealous infatuation feels after a one night stand with a hottie and to her you were just a ONS and nothing more, it does hurt the feels a little since shes out fucking other dudes and you wanted to see the good in her and date her.

You can still date those hot sluts but youre garunteed to have her slut out on you and potentially rekt your life which makes the pursuit and effort worthless and you become jaded and apathetic. Trust issues n shit.

Im dealing with this bs right now. Fucked a qt new years night then stalked her social media after and found out shes a huge slut with daddy issues and fucks everyone that gives her attention. Kills me since I wouldve totally tried to make her my gf.

Matter of fact, another shitty thing is finding a qt on social media thats friends of friends, then seeing her out at a bar and she wants to fuck you in 5 minutes. Total mind fuck if you thought she would be different.

Yes, goy, embrace hedonism and degeneracy.

Men NEVER taught this.

>Consulting a 400 kg NEET fag kissless loser virgib living in his mother's basement about sex

It doesn't matter how many people you rape Ahmed, it's still rape.

Remove yourself

>it's men's fault that I open my legs for every guy

had qt in school that had a lot of hair on her forearm, she fucked like 1/4 of the class or more, some of those guys probably never got laid before or after that to.

She had a boyfriend at the time to, she just couldn't stop herself from sucking dick.

Now i see her on facebook posting pics with her husband and their kids. Kek

> should a guy in his 20s bang as much pussy as he can get

Why? So you can live to some sort of ideal perpetuated by hollywood kikes? So you can catch STDs? Do you think sticking your dick in many different wet holes is going to make you transcend your humanity or something?

>yes good goy fuck cheap sluts, that's what Real Men™ do! Look at all those TV shows and movies showing le alpha males, install Tinder now goy! Dont court a quality to marry her later!

Sex as an end in itself is something niggers and animals do.

>mfw arm hair/test theory

In personal retrospective, it actually makes a lot of god damn sense now that you mention it and also made me chuckle on how many girls shave or bleach them, kek
Thank you

This is the thought process that creates single mothers

It's degenerate although I did the same thing from 18-25

I stayed with the same girl for 1.5 years and although I didn't plan on marrying her having a constant partner to do things with and hang out with was nicer than the shallow gratification of random fuck buddies

So I took about 6 months off the dating game and now I'm looking for actual Lon term partners

My degenerate behavior was stupid, I spent literally years, drunk and stupid acting like a fool. Especially when college is the easiest place to meet women your age, it's much harder for a 27 year old out I the working world to find somebody

You are here so you know better, take the advice my dad always told me:

>Go to school on the oldfags, they've already done what you've done, and learned the hard way, don't learn the hard way yourself.

no, it leaves a group of women having copious amounts of partners and the rest is self explanatory

Only bang people you want to marry.

A key that opens a bunch of locks is called a master key. A lock opened by a bunch of keys is called a shitty lock.

A man would have experience before settling down with a virgin qt to have children, for both his and her own sake.

Damn user

Bullshit. The real man takes one partner and stick se with her. Screwing around is for niggers, faggots and degenerate scum.

>leaf

Nevermind.

No because youre just contributing to the problems in our society promiscuous youth centered around instant self gratification with no concept to the value of monogamy

The more partners you have the less likely you will be able to have a stable relationship. This is true for men and women

You should only fuck your wife and, if you want to, your daughters.

/thread.

so you're saying it's purely genetic
>thrill seeking
there are thrills other than sex, like competition
too bad that a basic roastie is incapable of having hobbies

the rest is butt fugly

so when multiple keys can unlock multiple doors, what's the point of doors again?
theres nothing behind anyway

Sorry m8, I didn't say men or women, sluts or good girls.

After 4 partners a massive decline in quality life happens for over 80% of all humans.

Three partners to fool around with and learn intimacy/sex. Fourth partner should be your mate for life if you want to be happy.

I'm on my sixth, i'm my girlfriends fourth.
I plan on keeping it that way.

okay, you are correct.

i am however okay with the process of creating more single white mothers, that is an improvement over the current situation of "not enough white mothers period".

i am against coloured single mothers, but there needs to be more white ones

People who have multiple partners and/or relationships will always find ways to compare their current partner unfavorably to past ones

The more people you've been with, the more reasons you'll find to bitch about the one you currently have. Ignorance is bliss as they say

t. a degenerate.

kys

stop baiting for yous

>should a guy in his 20s bang as much pussy as he can get?
Yes

>Is being a whore degenerate?

Yes. But you already knew that. So what you really want is for everyone to tell you that it's going to be okay and you're definitely gonna find someone who loves you!

Which is why being a man-whore is degenerate. It turns you all into little cuck bitches who act like women, whining and crying for reassurance when you make retarded decisions. You become such a slave to the pussy that you start turning into a pussy, all so you can get just a little more female attention. Then you start judging your own value by women's opinions, which will only lead to yet more pussy behavior because you know that a man-whore can never truly satisfy or be loved by a woman. Your only value is therefore in the lies you tell yourself.

"Yeah, dude, she totally wanted it. I had that bitch screaming my name! Fuck yeah!"

Meanwhile, in the back of your head, you know she's hating herself for even touching you.

what's the matter now?

>The more people you've been with, the more reasons you'll find to bitch about the one you currently have.
Bullshit. Only if you're an idiot

>tfw touchless virgin wizard

It doesn't matter if the children grow up to be degenerates since they were raised by a shitty irresponsible slut

They may as well be niggers at that point

I really doubt manwhores are pussies. All the manwhores I've met were high T, albeit a bit simple in their life. Makes sense since in their mind they've hit the jackpot.

the latter.

it's not exactly easy getting laid anyway.
only for women.

I think it depends on your life experience, and how mature you are, i have one girlfriend and sometimes when i am mad i still bitch and think that some random girl could be better, but then i realize that the random girl could be worse or have the same amount of different problems

so i decided to talk with my girlfriend about our problems and see what makes us happier

You're promoting degeneracy, but unfortunately that's what society has become.

You are not a high status male if you aren't an unstoppable fucking machine. And it'd be stupid to shoot yourself in the foot if you want to make it out sane.

Do it for the social status. Then use that social status to snag a redpilled/redpillable virgin and teach your children, especially your daughters, differently.

>that is an improvement over the current situation of "not enough white mothers period".
>
>i am against coloured single mothers, but there needs to be more white ones

Who could be behind this post?

>Statistically you're more likely to be depressed or unsatisfied with your life in a proportional amount to the number of sexual partners you have
This

Virgin neets are the least depressed demographic

jesus christ hans

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

>2 euro for a fuck with a prostitute

just get it over with, go on a binge and bang 5 of them for 10 god damn euros

just do it already

release the power women have over you

then once you see the power of their pussy is NOTHING BUT A MYTH, you will be far more capable of handling them

just double up if you can, maybe even triple up

>since they were raised by a shitty irresponsible slut
>the woman is a slut if the guy skips town

A sharpener that sharpens a lot of pencils is a good sharpener. A pencil that gets sharpened too much becomes useless.

>fun
Aren't there ways to have fun in Leaf society that does not ruin it for future generations?

again, you are correct and i should not have to state that this is obviously not the optimal outcome.

would you not agree though that its better to have a few generations of white feral niggers, rather than have the white race be eclipsed by spics, shitskins, mudslimes and chinks?

its impossible to come back from that

Would you want to marry a woman who's had "a little bit of fun" before finding you? I wouldn't. Fucking degenerate used goods.

money isn't the problem.

>release the power women have over you
I don't even know any woman

>Then use that social status to snag a redpilled/redpillable virgin and teach your children, especially your daughters, differently.

Except no self respecting woman would go near you after you have dipped your cock in 20 other women.

All the "high T" people I've met tended to exhibit the pussiest behaviors:

1) Begging for sex
2) Getting so emotional they start crying whenever they are challenged
3) Entitlement complex that rears it's head whenever they can't get their way.
4) Refusal to do work they deem "below them"
5) Heavy, heavy, heavy overemphasis on personal physical beauty.
6) Homosexual behavior
7) Crippling adequacy issues.
8) Lack of self-control and/or emotional stability

They are basically big, muscle-y 18 year old girls on a perma-period.

>more white babies
>next generation is ruined
gee golly gosh

>sex without procreation
>not degenerate

DINDU BRAGS ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 85 Y/O WITH ALZEIHMERS WHILE SHE'S IN THE CAR WITH HIM. FOOTAGE HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU

>Women are the recipients of the dick when a man has sex
>"Fuck as many women as you want when you're a guy"
>"It's bad for women to have multiple partners!"

Great logic pal.

Only complete retards and sluts don't know or find out what they're getting into before the fuck someone

She's only not a slut if she did try to find out and the guy lies to her

The more people you "bang" the less happy you will be in the future with your wife.

Do stupid things, feel stupid consequences.

Don't do it. Find the right girl (conservative, Christian, anti-Muslim) and be with only her.

Do it right. You are messing with your body. In the Bible, the prophets have said that one who steals sins against another person, but one who fornicates/commits adultery sins against their own body. If you chose that road (like I did), you will be sorry you did.

no i would not, stop acting like men and women are the same when it comes to promiscuity

we are not, there is a double standard because of our reproductive dynamics, evolutionary pressures and neurological wiring, also tits or gtfo

how can the pain and fear of being a 40 year old virgin not compel you to act now and change? do you not want to pass on your genetics? are you that pathetic?

get as much pussy as you can, i did.
my only regret was not getting a little bit of cock too. but whatevs

>would you not agree though that its better to have a few generations of white feral niggers
No, I wouldn't agree. They'd vote liberal and we'd go out anyway, except we don't even get to retain our dignity

>no self respecting woman would go near you after you have dipped your cock in 20 other women

kek.

Horseshit.
They want you even more when they know other broads want you, and especially when they know another chick has you.

Gals are not the same as men.
They want excitement. No, not Monster Truck rallies and freeway crashes and happenings. They want emotional excitement.

I text my gal "We're done" about once a week, before work starts, and then ignore the 38 messages she sends me in response.

I'm dumping a load in her throat before midnight.
And then, I make sure to hold her close, and express my undying love for the next 5 minutes.

Then, I subtly (deniably) hit on her bestie at least once before closing time.

Funny enough, both of them are waiting when I get done working.

Funny enough, her bestie still comes back every weekend, like a vulture.

Girls have no words for loyalty or honor.

A woman releases bonding hormones when she fucks a dude.

fuck enough dudes and they get immune to the hormonal high gives and bonding doesn't work anymore aka they literally fucked away the chance to feel love.

It also normally releases when having a baby and breastfeeding it but if you're immune to the effect you're also not bonding with the baby.

It's pure self destruction to fuck around as a woman.

>to many niggers
>need more nigger imitating white degenerates
The family was what allowed white civilisations to accomplish so much

It is degenerate
But then again the most degenerate things are often the most enjoyable ones.

So few understand this and their own hypocrisy.

>Men and women are different
>This difference conveniently means that I can be a slut but she has to be pure.
>I'm totally not trying to convince myself of something here.

>do you not want to pass on your genetics? are you that pathetic?

I honestly think being that obsessed with physical pleasure is the sign of a weak mind, and an even weaker spirit. No honor or strength, you're basically a woman, only without the benefit of having a wet hole, so you're totally useless.

Lol they still don't know about the "manly T bangs all the girls" meme, can people fall for the polygamy kike any harder.

No, because a whore is never the right one.

id rather have several generations of degenerates than a "dignified extinction", either way you end up with generations of degenerates, but in my case they are at least white so there is hope.

how else do you propose we solve the demographics question?
>hardmode: be realistic instead of idealistic

Both

If you don't do it to procreate your legacy by marrying them and supporting them and their children, yes.

Only fuck women if you plan on marrying them for life

>asking virgins if being a virgin is ok

Go get a ring, pretend your married and go out to a bar with single women

Good job

>how can the pain and fear of being a 40 year old virgin not compel you to act now and change?
it seems like too much effort to change anything about it. I mean the best I can hope for is paying some whore so she pretends to like me.

>do you not want to pass on your genetics?
I'm NEET anyway, didn't had a job in years. what kind of children would I raise? probably low quality shits who would kill themselves anyway.

>are you that pathetic?
yup

Fuck you, faggot, I'M NOT FAT

>I text my gal "We're done" about once a week, before work starts, and then ignore the 38 messages she sends me in response
Doesn't she pick up on it by the third or fourth time?

>Doesn't she pick up on it by the third or fourth time?

She's 22.

you can have lots of poor white babies without them resorting to niggerism, its happened before, less than 100 years ago and some of those babies are still alive

>implying sex isnt part of a healthy balanced lifestyle and that all intercourse should only take place inside a marriage for the purposes of procreation
puritan pls, i am not advocating for being a whore and fucking hundreds of women, i am just saying that there is some sort of healthy balance that can be found and that the balance is not hte same for men and women

Married =/= Man-whore

Though yes, I will say that you are correct. Most women prefer to have a man-whore, because a man-whore is controllable. He has already licked the hand of his masters, been broken and bridled, so there is little threat involved with being in a relationship with one. The worst that could happen is he leaves, but that's already 90% of what she wants anyway.

Women do not like risk, and they despise losing control. A man who refuses that control is always going to avoided by most women. The fortunate reality, however, is that most of those women are useless whores themselves, and so there is nothing of value lost.

well do whatever you want but don't fuck all the pussy you can get then bitch when your gf was the town's bike