REMINDER

You're not a man until you've done a job for at least 2 years with at least a 7% of ending with you either dead or having killed a man. Acceptable examples include military, police, jail security, oil drilling, underwater welding, crab fishing, and bouncing.

My city is infested with gypsies, does that count?

*caugh* virtue signalling is for women *caugh*

your also anonymous.

i frequently lifted entire appliances up onto shelves and took them back down working my warehouse job

doing the work properly took two people and 15 minutes, sliding it down by hand and lugging it manually was way quicker, though i was constantly risking crushing myself beneath a fridge or what have you

and crawling around up in the highest recesses with next to no footing looking for specific christmas decorations from three years ago, that was also less than acceptable under safety regulations and all that

now i sit at a desk and shitpost all day

Sure normal jobs in dangerous locations count

What if i was born into money and didn't have to risk my life with the plebs?

prostitute

Im an alcoholic drywaller does that count? If i show up still drunk from the night before sometimes i fall off ladders or scaffolds. Been lucky so far though

Reminder: Living is the #1 cause of death

What if I'm unemployed but legally killed someone in a street fight?

OP is mentally juvenile

Playing GTA doesn't count.

You're the reason why men can never catch a break.
You fuck it up for the rest of us.
Kys

But killing someone in GTA is illegal

this is all horseshit. especially if your definition of manliness depends on doing these things.

be happy if you have a halfway decent job, maybe in an office and that it's not back-breaking manual labor. so there.

also, Popeye is a degenerate.

2 1/2 yrs London motorcycle courier count?

no

Okay but notch that alcohol up bruh

I live in Atlanta and I'm white. Does than amount to anything?

I'll buy it but you gotta commute through the ghetto on a bicycle from now on

Software Engineer for two years and about a 7% chance of suicide every day. Does that count?

No, I literally killed someone in a street fight.

I'm a tree worker and we compete for the highest death toll in the US

Baller. Extra props if you ever deal with hippy protests. Mad props if you "accidentally" dropped a chainsaw on their head