Friendly reminder that nu-Sup Forums should fuck off to 8gag

Friendly reminder that nu-Sup Forums should fuck off to 8gag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't Ben Carson, like, the *only* black person Sup Forums really recognizes?

Sheriff David Clarke

Dear Stormfags

Sup Forums was never your private treehouse
so kill yourselves

Love

Sup Forums

I've been here since Sup Forums came back after being axed, we've always had lolbertarians and people obsessing over what's 'redpilled' or not.

also sam hyde is amazing fuck you.

>he doesn't remember
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

>DIS IS MUH LARPER NEO-NAZI ECHO CHAMMBER WAAAAAAAAHHH
Fuck off, cuck.

Sam Hyde fucking sucks. Low effort lol so random so edgy humor for tasteless underage mouth breathers.

>disinfo

>low effort
That's the point, it's apart of the character.

There's always been humor in being an idiot, he's just redefined what it means to be an idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

agree

*tips fedora*

Nice try Richard Spencer.

t. autistic 30 year old wizard

>nonwhites not allowed
Does that count for asians and native americans? Also, which white? What ethnicity? The anglo-saxons, the germanics, the slavs? Do all of these count? Is Romania white?

>degenerate low effort discourse is unacceptable
This is Sup Forums you fucking cunt. If you want a 100% serious political discussion, this was never the website for you.

Thomas Sowell is another meme Good Black. And for a reason, might I add.

OP is a faggot though. Sup Forums is not an ethnic community, and you have no way to get rid of "colored" people anyway. Even if want a white ethnostate you SHOULD encourage other races to do the same and uplift their own people.

Also there's no reason to hate on good lifestyle threads. No redpill me on xy garbage though.

They're not wrong. Sup Forums never 'belonged' to anybody. People were convinced we were being constantly invaded by an organization dedicated to preventing Anti-Semitism on the internet for fucks sake. Until the new boogeyman was SRS, then CTR...

I come here for happenings and memes, kill yourself stormfag

Whats it like being a nigger or spic?

I love da dank memes too xDDD

This is great