You fucking faggots are cowards

You fucking faggots are cowards.
>I'm Sup Forums so I'll not defend an innocent black woman who got her picture confused with a real criminal because of her skin color
Way to go, fuckos! You don't want justice. You're a bunch of clowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152545/Man-robbed-shot-left-dead-lured-apartment-teen-girl-dating-app.html
abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You fucking faggots are cowards
says the nervous guy on an anonymous image board
>I'm Sup Forums so I'll not defend an innocent black woman who got her picture confused with a real criminal because of her skin color
Well, guess what? I'm not SJW.
>Way to go, fuckos!
Thanks
>You don't want justice.
Maybe this image answers you what I want.
>You're a bunch of clowns.
huu huuu huuu huuu

If she were innocent she would live in africa

Wasn't she part of some robbery and murder?

Maybe if they didn't all look so similar, so simian, so very much like apes, then it wouldn't be an issue. Not our fault their genetics are complete monkey shit.

No. Her 14 yo sister is a problematic girl and was influenced by two criminals to persuade a guy to meet her over the net using a picture of her sister (the girl who was jailed and charged wrongfully).1

C'mon pal... You can't be that retarded. Even living in Finland.

Maybe you should give a backstory before you start shouting like the monkey you are.

>mugshot of a different criminal
>"""""innocent"""""

Fuck off, Huemonkey.

>Man shot, robbed and left for dead after 'being lured to apartment by 18-year-old girl on Plenty of Fish dating app'

>Brittany Shalynn Davis, 18, was arrested for allegedly organizing the attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152545/Man-robbed-shot-left-dead-lured-apartment-teen-girl-dating-app.html

"Innocent black woman", eh?

>"""""innocent"""""
Fuck you retarded fuck! Read more dumbarse.

Filthy screeching monkey, please see:

>Davis said she knows who did it and so does her mother. They both tell Eyewitness News the woman in the plan was really her 14-year-old sister who used Davis' picture online to get men interested. Concerned about her safety, Davis' mother declined an on-camera interview.

>"My little sister is a troubled child. She sometimes lies about her age. She confessed so if she confessed, why am I still here?" asked Davis.

abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/

"guilty", eh?

Why is Brazil allowed to post here?'

do i look like i care OP?

>you don't want justice, you want lynching
Yep sounds like Sup Forums

>Brazil
hey nigger this shit happens to white people all the time and nobody whines, so fuck off sjw cunt

The fuck you gonna do? Cry like a fucking baby?

The victim said he met with Brittney in person and they sat on the stairs until he got shot.

>nobody whines
Oh, sure. All I see is your bitcharses complaining about everything all the time.

she looks kinda cute

Her punishment should involve alot of white guys cumming on her face

>You can't be that retarded.

You get exactly what you deserve. Maybe you should spend a moment in self reflection.

>All I see
take your nigger head out of your ass and you'll see a lot more things around

Hang OP high!