Dindu films himself bragging about sexually assaulting an 85 year old woman with alzheimers

Dindu films himself bragging about sexually assaulting an 85 year old woman with alzheimers

twitter.com/twillnurse/status/816894730785226752

shits kray, yo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

what's the story?

wow op that's a great video, thanks for sharing

It's hard to understand exactly what he's saying, but it sounds like he's saying "my girl's a nurse and this is her patient" at around 01:25.

He then goes on about her not being able to remember performing sex acts on him.

Crazy fucking dindu.

musta been the best moment in that senior citizen's life, now she will WORSHIP the bbc

does she really ahve alzheimer's or is he just talking shit/trying to be funny? He also mentioned her having a wealthy estate

That's what happens every time you fucking white scum pray for kek. Kek is the Devil.

>it sounds like he's saying "my girl's a nurse and this is her patient" at around 01:25.

True. At 1:13 he calls a woman "babe", so my guess is his gf is in the car too, so she's letting it happen.
I don't think he actually has sex with her, but he let's stuff like this happen, which in of itself is a red flag/sexual abuse

When fact catches up with fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU

WTF
So this ape abducts a demented woman and molests her?
USA, are you okay?

He didn't abduct her, it seems that she was in the care of his gf (who may be in the back seat) at the time, where she thinks it's funny that he's assaulting her. She's a nurse.
People have to be careful about putting their elderly parents in retirement homes. A lot of shit goes on.

this is surprisingly common. I worked in a personal injury firm for a summer and we handled two different suits where a nurse or someone else sexually assaulted a patient with dementia or Alzheimer's and was able to do it for so long before getting caught because the patient didn't remember

Here in South Florida they are staffed by 95% Haitians and squat little central-American goblins.

When I was working for a lawfirm in college I saw HUNDREDS of cases pertaining to abuse of elderly whites by various mud people... awful shit, and it happens ALL THE TIME.

Only the really posh ones have actual white staff.

Luckily, my family is TIGHT and large.

When my grandmother started losing her shit to dementia we all shared responsibility for her care and she was able to be around us until she died peacefully in her sleep a few weeks before her 91st birthday.

That is how we will do for each and every person in the family if need be.

None of us are retarded and selfish enough to throw our loved ones to the care of a bunch of apes and mexican trolls cosplaying as "healthcare professionals."

despicable that people do that in my opinion.

It looks more like she's the one sexually harassing him t.bh

I would lock him up anyway, because I'm sure he is guilty of something but what I think happened was the crazy old lady grabbed his dick and he made a joke video about it. He started complaining about it when she really did, but she's out of her mind.

Amen brother.

Anyone that is civilized would never throw their elders to the brown hordes

Step the fuck up Hanz, The murilards may take your crown if you keep slacking.

Here in the best state in america every girl that isnt sure what to do with her life becomes a nurse or a cna. So Old people get put in homes to get given baths by qt high school girls arund here

Holy shit usa is so cucked lmfao

>be american
>get cucked

>243 KB
>Anonymous (ID: nJsw3jbK) 01/05/17(Thu)11:21:15 No.10
hes not touching her, shes just an old lady that hasnt got dick in 40 years and hes just making the best of the situtation.
>he dindu nuffin

this is nothihng , the other video was terrible , this is just funnny.

Apparently, I can't understand the english language.

>nigs cross one line after another
>race war imminent
This is actually not a bad start to 2017. White people's sacrifices will not be in vain.

Whatever language he's speaking, it ain't fucking English.