Man is nothing without the Gods: true or false, Sup Forums

Man is nothing without the Gods: true or false, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dattatreya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you really a man if you need someone else to help you do your own work?

And the Gods are nothing without man. Ergo, man is God.

no matter what, you turn to dust at the end of this ride, returning to the nothingness you experienced before being born, rendering anything you experience here utterly meaningless, outside of this present moment

and in the absence of an ideal or a desire there's not even much in this present moment, so some form of ideal or desire is necessary for sanity

"God" is an unanswerable question in a public forum, each man must answer it alone. But answering it dishonestly has the expected result: pain

Humans evolved to live in memespace over 6,000 years ago. So yes, the man who refuses to do so is no better than an animal.

Prometheus didn't fuck over Zeus and is getting his liver eaten for us to bend over and accept the divine dicking.

And still my imaginary friend has done more for me than any man ever could. What a pathetic god man makes. Unable to compete with a simple meme.

Why do atheists always talk in the same pretentious autistic dialect? The fedora meme isn't just a meme.

Halleluja and deus vult, brother.

Without men to worship them what worth is there in being a God?

the fedora meme is mocking people who don't use the right language or ideas for their audience, more than insecure people who need to appear intelligent

but I have no way of preventing idiots from reading my post

also I'm a Christian

religion is made and distributed by smart people to enslave and control idiots.

Wrong.

Why do so many tribes with no governmental structures worship higher spirits?

Why would there be a god? Why do people think god is relevant as an idea? Has anyone ever seen anything supernatural? If so, where?

Because the local spiritual guide wants some shekels for his stick figures

Fuck this shit I'm out

Real men carve their own path.

because they are primitive stupid niggers who live in the jungle

What about the Vikings?

No matter where you go on this earth if you find man you will find the Gods watching over him.

So it's like communism with less mass murder?

If only we were so lucky. Communism was made by stupid people.

it's because most people are gullible idiots who go with the tribe and somehow humans have this intrinsic retarded way of coming up with simple solutions to complex problems and thus religions are created. If a tribe comes up with the idea of god in their lifetime, they will pass the information to their offspring who spread the unsubstantiated idea of a supernatural entity around like HIV even though it stemmed from unfalsifiable claims that should not have been taken seriously in the first place.

Man is nothing without God. He has a plan, and it will be fulfilled.

>christian warrior
>posts a fedora faggot

>Man is nothing without God

elaborate

Gods are nothing without man

They say that before every deluge

Gods are useful early on, similar to parents being useful when you need them. However at a certain point you need to grow up and learn to handle your business yourself like a man should.

>That God ever did your work for you.
>That God never encouraged Man to excel at anything he put his mind and body towards.

Based linkera

Man is empty without the Gods in his life.
The Gods give man a purpose and a path.

>posts a fedora faggot
Linkara is a pretty vocal Christian, user.

What Gods create..
..Man can Destroy

how do you know gods exist? Why can't a man have a purpose in life without gods?

>That Man can literally destroy the world, rather than simply making it unlivable for human life.

Gods are just memes personified. If enough people believe in the meme they get more powerful and influential and start interfering with the course of history.

You have to consider thing like Greek gods that represented complex memes like Vitcory, Despair, Hope, Romantic Love, ect before these concepts meant much. The gods came first, their name being the thing itself they are empowered by and then that concept starts being the focus of wars and great movements in history divorced from physical reality.

We´ll get there

Here's a picture of a Christian without the meme hat if it makes you feel better

Let Chris-chan live in peace.

Purposes but hollow. I see few happy families anymore, and it's the absence of god. People are all connected, when one loses God it's felt through the whole community or country.

As a trans-gender faggot

As whatever, kek

Chris-chan doesn't even deserve to be called a Christian at this point

Depends. Abrahamic religions claim there's only 1 God. So "gods" would be false.

Chris Chan is the hero we deserve. Take a good long look he's the mirror of our society.

Where does it say you can't dress like a woman, user?

True. But if I put my autist hat on, then it's false.

>Why must man be something
>implying being (You) is relevant

Stop thinking you/we/humanity is a special snowflake and prove it.

Fucking faggots

I'd rather praise Jesus than Chris.
>Take a good long look he's the mirror of our society.
Totally agree with you there, pal.

Christianity is really a meme, if you think about it, rofl.

>Very old joke
>Everyone and their cat knows about Christianity
>literally re-using existing assets i.e. judaism meme
>Intelligent people laugh about it, dumb people don't find it funny.

loooooool

>Where does it say you can't dress like a woman, user?
Still seems immoral, user.

Jesus is depicted in dresses, Christians worship him.

>atheists claim to be logical scientific minded people who believe in evolution
>they proceed to treat religion as an aberration that somehow exists in all human societies for no reason what so ever.

Smart.

>attempting to shame men by attacking their masculinity for needing a universe to exist in

Pathetic.

but how do you know gods exist? Isn't it kind of dumb to base your whole life on an unsubstantiated idea?

>Atheists deride psychology as not a STEM field.
>Attempt to use it to bash religious folk as if their faith is a mental illness.
>Literally no different than religious people in the end.

>Jesus is depicted in dresses
Yes but not in lady's dresses more in dresses that could be for both sexes aka robe like.

Deuteronomy 22:5
5 “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

True.

Without an objective morality, which is ultimately only possible with at least one deity, morality is subjective. Subjective morality sucks for a society.

Without the gods, everything is meaningless.

True.
Also "God" is a name, "god(s)" is not.
You're using a singular to refer to a plural.
Did Alexander believe he was descended from Hercules and Achilles, destined by the gods to greatness?
Did Arminius for a second believe his tribe's divine blood was a hindrance?
Would Caesar have honestly pursued his destiny had Mars and Jupiter advised against it?
Certainly you are entitled to say they never advised for it, but that is incorrect for if man naturally moves toward his destiny in his pursuit called life, that is the gods telling him, that is fate saying "Go, take what is already yours!"
Might Moses have led millions out of Egypt in the name of the Living God had the Living God not lived?
We live in a godless world, coincidentally (I don't believe in (((coincidences)))) it is a world without heroes.
>the gods are nothing without man
But, they are divine, with or without man.
>ergo
no, that second part does not follow from the first part.
>you turn to dust
proofs?
>experience before you were born
I was not there to experience it so I wouldn't know, to suggest that I cease I must argue the point because no one has ever truly ceased, nor have we any evidence we do cease, however we do have evidence that we live, there is only evidence we live and live on.
Also, does something which does not exist, exist?
I mean does the future exist and how can we prove/know this?
>meaningless
post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.
>unanswerable
I contend the point
>divine dicking
>implying Prometheus isn't the one who looked down on us as worms in the first place
And then they were all slaughtered like pigs.
>how do you know gods exist?
How do you know anything exists.
Epistemic denial is all anyone who rejects the gods has left.
It is literally self denial as in (I deny my own existence) for to argue reason exists but no gods or anything beyond man is to argue incoherently.
If something exists, divinity is

>that oldtimey gun

FPBP

>nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak
>dresses that could be for both sexes

Shirts are unisex, so Chris isn't doing anything wrong.

Also, anyone notice how all the based stuff is in the jewish part of the bible? Maybe the 100000000 get was right.

>implying Prometheus isn't the one who looked down on us as worms in the first place
c.n.

>And then they were all slaughtered like pigs.
unfortunately, the Jewish poison was too strong for them.

Man is scared shitless by his minute and insignificant existence without the mythos of gods. in the grand scheme we are already nothing.

Chris-Chan is a tranny faggot, if you honestly think that aligns with Christianity I don't know what to tell you.

Personally, God has given me what I've needed and asked for. I don't arbitrarily beg for material and personal gain.
Your question is what has hindered man from returning to the source. I can't prove anything across here.

See
This

>Chris-Chan is a tranny faggot
He's still looking for his boyfriend free girl, user.

>Gods

You mean God?

And his name is Allah and Mohammad(pbuh) was his prophet.

What has god given you? How do you know it was god who gave what you got? Why are you avoiding answering my questions?

What do you mean by posting that picture? Do you think that you're somehow enlightened because you believe in unsubstantiated ideas? Do you know that appealing to authority isn't logically sound argument? What is your logic behind all this vagueness and avoidance of difficult questions?

>Your question is what has hindered man from returning to the source

What do you mean by "source" and how does my unanswered, reasonable questions play part in us not being able to return to said "source"?

>babby wants all the answers spoonfed to him

Typical lazy European

But why is the prophets name pee-bruh?
and why is he the only and true g*d when theres tens of thousands to chose from?

just questioning things my man

>What has god given you?
Insight. I didn't understand myself or why I acted how I did. I asked God to better understand myself to understand others. I'm still working on it but I've become much more aware then most are. And a reason to live.
>How do you know it was god who gave what you got?
Because I never had any of those before I tried to seek out God.
>Why are you avoiding answering my questions?
I'm not very good at it
>What do you mean by posting that picture?
Bacon is one of my favorite Englishmen and I saved that image recently and it was very relevant.
>Do you think that you're somehow enlightened because you believe in unsubstantiated ideas?
I'm not enlightened and these are not unsubstantiated. The lord has given me much to quell my doubts so I don't even think of God as unsubstantiated.
>Do you know that appealing to authority isn't logically sound argument?
God is all authority so I can't talk about him without eventually falling back to "God's Will outside of human understanding, he's an omnipotent being who knows everything that will come or has come"
>What is your logic behind all this vagueness and avoidance of difficult questions?
Only you can answer your questions. I'm not trying to be avoident but God is beyond our understanding, what he or it is, and it's endless web of destiny can't be wrote down in man's words and is only understood to the designer.

I used source as God. We came from an endless sea and will return to it as a drop of rain into an ocean.

fucking atheist holy shit
man without God cease to exist, God lives forever

>I asked God to better understand myself to understand others
>Because I never had any of those before I tried to seek out God.

but how do you know that it was god who answered and not your own imagination? What makes you so certain of god's existence?

>I don't even think of God as unsubstantiated

Why?

>God is beyond our understanding

Based on what? How do you know this? How do you even know god exists in the first place for it to be to complex for us to understand?

How did you use god as your source? Are you sure you're not just pulling this all from your ass?

What a fucking retarded way to hold a war axe.

>man without God cease to exist, God lives forever

How do you know that gods/god exists? How do you know that your god is the right god and not just an idea?

I really don't like unsourced quotes like that. Stop doing that.

all the knowledge is there, from the physical things like history to the metaphysical things like soul, the only thing you need to do, if you are too skeptical is study, you eventually will find him

>all the knowledge is there

where? What information are you talking about? Could you be able to post this data here so I can see for myself?

>The truth is that there is no other “God” but the immanent, impersonal divinity of Nature — of Life; the universal Self. No tribal god is “God.” Tribal gods are more or less divine, to the extent they embody and express a more or less divine collective soul.

study whatever you want to dig up man, in two clicks from you can have access to a lot of information, come on

>The pagan Finnish belief about the soul of a human was different from that of most other cultures across the world, in that they believed the human soul to be composed of three different parts: henki, luonto and itse. Each of the three were autonomous beings on their own.
wtf finish were trinitarian?

When I was a teenager my parents didn't work for a month to care for my dying grandfather, at the end of the month they'd not have been able to pay their bills but they won the monthly lottery ticket they bought- for the exact total amount of that month's bills. I stopped believing in coincidences after that. Many many things like this have happened to me over my life. That why god is not unsubstantiated to me. God is the source of everything, we became so distant from god we got trapped in an endless cycle of Reincarnation and sin. My goal is to break the cycle and return to the source.

>mfw I first posted that picture and my ID has axe in it

god is the principality that holds the universe, creates it, and is it. the god we know is our god, a human god the first consciousness of man, from who we descended the father to us all

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dattatreya

Hindus would like to have a word

what are your arguments for the existence of god?
But how do you know that wasn't just coincidence? How can you say it for sure? And how did you know what god caused it? Are you a pantheist like Spinoza? What if the endless cycle of sin and reincarnation are the result of worshipping a false god? How can you draw conclusions so certain from such an uncertain bunch of premises?

so our known universe is a god? Why should we worship the universe? Is the idea of god relevant when it is same as the universe? Why is such thing as god needed when we already have the concept of universe?

i really dont know about hinduism, do they have a Christ?

>what are your arguments for the existence of god?
i make sense to me

it is a god but not in our sense.
no point in worship only point it to learn about it.
what?
you only need god as much is you need the laws of physics holding your body together.

>he thinks anarchism is a good thing
lol good luck having a civilization

what did i say was anarchist?