Why whites will never participate in a race war

You have a video of a group of 4 blacks torturing, humiliating and beating on a fellow white. They're on camera saying fuck white people and fuck Donald Trump. The cops are "investigating" if it's a hate crime and probably won't press the hate crime charge regardless.

What do you guys do?
>i dont wanna do anything lol nice try FBI
>its not in us whites to act like barbaric savages :^)
>day of the rope!!! just not now but one of these days for sure
>it might be a false flag by the jews etc

What will you cucks actually do when blacks go door to door robbing, raping and killing you? You'll argue about their true intentions, and talk about how superior you are that you haven't resorted to violence like those apes, or you'll start arguing among yourselves what was the motive or if the jews were behind this.

You have no unity. You can't even figure out among yourselves who is white and who's not. Black and brown people can automatically differentiate between allies and enemies based on skin color, you fags need entire threads of non-stop arguing to figure out who's on your side and who's a jew traitor shitskin and such.

Face it, you are completely powerless now. You can't organize for shit for anything because there's too much disunity between your ranks. "Right wing death squads" lol don't make me laugh, try "right wing shitposters". This is the only place where you're going to gather and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't have to do anything. Niggers will kill off niggers. It is a self correcting problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Explain this.

So what are you gonna do?

>What will you cucks actually do when blacks go door to door robbing, raping and killing you?

kill them obviously, that involves me and not some strange thousands of miles away

OP, pic related. When we do something, we don't do it half-assed with 4 whites ganging up on one nigger. We go all out.

He doesn't know about the multitude of clandestine groups forming all across the world. They've learned from the militia movement of the 80s/90s, from their mistakes and the government's tactics. Why in fuck would anyone in such a group openly advertise it to the autists on Sup Forums? If you want the day of the rope, then organize in real life, not the internet.

>Implying Slavs won't win race war
Niggers

Dude I got work in the morning, and you can't riot part time

Slavs are the only ones that are fighting anything.

I read on the news that some Muslim stabbed a Pole for throwing firecrackers at his store, and an ENTIRE TOWN of people showed up the next day to protest, throwing bottles at the store and breaking the windows.

All it took was one day.

Slavs are pretty much the only ones willing to organize against minorities. They are like the Chechens of white people

You're one of the only places not cucked by jews, yeah? I don't remember exactly, but wasn't that a happy side effect of WWII or communism or something like that?

>if it's a hate crime and probably won't press the hate crime charge regardless.
The white kid's lawyer should.

yeah only nukes send with russia

O say can you see,
by the dawn's early turd,
what so lamely we hailed
at the faggot's last gleaming,
whose broad stripes and bright stars,
through the perilous fight,
o'er the in'net we watched,
were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare,
the bombs bursting in air,
gave proof through the night
that our flag was still there.

>You can't organize for shit for anything because there's too much disunity between your ranks.
Spot on.

this was a 100 years ago

do you know what 100 years of multicult zog kike brainwashing on the white american populous can achieve? not to mention oy vey muh 6 milion and the mongrelization of your population

There us alot of truth in that post and I see how emotional parts of Sup Forums are who take this site or the movement in general a bit more serious.

All this things you mentioned have been critized for quite some time now by infinity chan and more importantly zero chan but the disunity between white people is way to great. We will always be pawns to diffrent groups and lobbys of interest as we will never make use of our potential.

There is an unwritten rule that even in desperate times - the banter on the cost of your brothers is more important

OP isn't wrong. Police can't even defend themselves against niggers who rob stores without them banding together to burn down cities in retaliation.

Meanwhile shit like this video happens and there's 0 retaliation. Whites are clearly doomed to extinction.

It is true, we obviously get what we deserve.