Why is MDMA (Ecstasy/Molly) illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org
youtube.com/watch?v=CLZKrEUGx74
drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122142
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's valium, not ecstacy.

No it isn't look closer. You can clearly see this one was made with a cheap pill-press.

Thinking about trying this in a few weeks but I don't know what to expect. Also pic related

They're degenerate.

It's neurotoxic and considered harmful to a populace.

Interestingly it was only made illegal in your country July 1st 1985.

rollsafe.org

I use and sell it, it's a pretty wicked drug but read the harm reduction material on this site

Did you just admit to selling narcotics on a known honeypot site? You druggies are dumber than I thought.

This is fucking stupid, amphetamines are just as neurotoxic and yet we we still give Addies to kids no problem.

Because if you use it more than a few times per year, you will irreparably fuck up your brain chemistry and make it impossible to feel happiness again. Go talk to an e-head. They're fucking miserable people.

Brain damage, burning holes in your brain.
Also, excessive man love.

This. I knew a girl who did a lot of it and she got emotionally fucked up from it.

If you don't do drugs you're probably a boring faggot

Because it's a class A drug? as in you dance and get dehydrated and don't notice you're getting dehydrated and die from exhaustion. also I had a friend that saw gnomes leaping into his eyes... can you imagine driving with that happening? holy fuck.

If you're not a boring faggot, why would you need drugs in the first place?

Because it literally makes you retarded with permanent neurological disorder and brain damage.

Is the serotonin and dopamine high worth the low that is said to come after the drug is out of you system?

MDMA is the go-to drug of homosexual faggots like OP. That's why.

It's also neurotoxic.

That's what special K is for...

>I'm too cool for drugs

nothing is sacred

It is an extremely neurotoxic and harmful drug.
I abused it when I was 18/19 and still am not the same person because of it.

Because it is associated with nightlife, festivals etc and not with junkies, people think it is harmless. Young party girls who would never touch methamphetamine, will happily consume Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, thinking they are totally unrelated.
Its action on the serotonin system has enormous, long lasting consequences that permeate every aspect of your life. Even if you dont notice it at first

Because it's always illegal when people kill themselves with something not taxed by the state.

>nothing is sacred

Kill yourself, degenerate.

because just like with every other fucking thing on this planet, retards will abuse it and kill themselves as well as endanger others. why is lsd illegal? because karen got so high she saw a fucking dragon and murdered her fucking kids. why do we have speed limits? some other prick drove 250kph through a village and killed 5 people including himself in the process.

its because humans are fucking stupid

What do you mean. Take ketamine in the days after E/Molly?

Kill yourself edgy stormnigger. Drugs are fun, everything in moderation

You don't get that much of a low if you don't overdo it (eg ~100mg every couple of weeks). It's fucking hard not to overdo it though.

A lot 'round here do

Also, trips

woop woop it's the sound of the thought police

The low isn't that bad unless you have some sort of mental illness like bipolar. If you workout a lot the depression should go away very quickly aswell

I used take ecstasy all the time a few years ago

Why is anything illegal? Seriously. The only things that should be illegal are things that harm others.

Quads of truth

The last A in MDMA stand for amphetamine desu.

This applies to lots of drugs, even supposedly safe ones like cannabis. Most pot smokers are slow motion, brain fried degenerates.

Because drug users are degenerate piles of garbage that should be gassed.

"Burns holes in your brain"

Yes teacher....

Shot. That's the Duterte way.

Yup, which only adds to how stupid its ban is.

That's one high quality Pepe!

>not using the superior dmt

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Use wisely young tadpole

Causes serious imbalance in the production of serotonin for starters.
Leads to depression.

Its pretty much the only drug that causes measurable functional brain damage with a single dose.

The people who want it legal don't vote.

>molly

What tryhard fucking scumsucking unemployed loser cunt actually calls them by these fucking stupid names?

If you're a boring faggot you probably do drugs

it's good for a weekend of partying maybe like once a year...other than that it's pretty bad

It absolutely destroys you lads. Not to mention how disgusting you look on it, coming down off it etc. You end up looking like an utter gremlin. Used to take grams upon grams for like nearly a year straight. Gear and blues are superior troops

Drugs are for degenerates

Not everyone lives in an authoritarian shithole like we do, fellow Bongolian.

The problem is the dose desu

If people took it at a much lower dose in the therapeutic range it wouldn't trip them out tho... really could've been great for psychopharmacology but the risks are quite high desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLZKrEUGx74

Just dont drive after consuming drugs? Fuck prohibitionists are stupid.

>it'll cure anxiety brah

>gives me a panic attack every time

that shit

is not what they think it is

As a gun owner I don't feel comfortable with the idea of joking about shooting people. So I'm sticking with gassed.

MDMA isn't even that bad, it's the shit that gets cut into it.

drugs are bad

Because they are degenerate and make you act like a nigger.

Becasue from DMX to MDMA
As you keep getting higher
It is your only desire

I did MDMA about half year spawn when I was 23, almost every weekend.

I stopped doing it when I started to get really bad hallucinations when coming off.

Anyone else have experience? Take something like retarded dose like 0,5-0,8 gram pure MDMA in evening - later in the evening when the magic is gone you smoke a joint or something -> fucking full blown hallucinations

I´ve done acid, shrooms etc. but only MDMA has caused actual deliriant hallucinations. I saw a hallucination of girl I know chopping her head into half with a machete and the head splitting in 4 parts that transformed into Pineapples.

I don´t do any drugs anymore. But my friend also said he has really bad hallucinations when ecstasy wears off and you smoke a bit weed.

kek

I fucking love this pasta.

Every fucking time, he talks about fucking chimps!!!

"Yeh this baby chimp climbed on my back and it was SO strong, like it slapped my back and it made me stagger, and I'm a pretty ripped dude... they're evil man they go for your hands and your face and your genitals, like they knoooow what hurts you... also weeeeeeeeeed"

Blablabla he fits between mildly intelligent thoughts and the most abject, skullfuckingly idiotic statements. He is so fucking boring, which is a shame because he often has awesome guests, but you have to listen to him talk as well.

mfw when this guy is the Bill Buckley of the modern day

I like this new roganposting meme

all my friends did "molly", mostly solid pink crystals they'd break up, and one girl who was like 19 ended up in a mental institution and fucked like 5 random guys and had a threesome with some ugly couple and talks like a retard now

I know a guy who mixed it with weed and died in a plane crash 3 weeks later. It's weed that should be banned.

Certain amphetamines are neurotoxic. The ones that go into Pharma drugs isolate the non-toxic compounds. Street drug manufacturers don't have the incentive to filter out toxic isomers so street drugs are neurotoxic. That's why Heisenberg's supermeth was so popular in breaking bad cause he actually produced pharmaceutical grade amphetamines that won't rot your brain.

Regardless of toxicity they will burn out receptors for certain neurotransmitters and eventually give you serotonin syndrome and other problems.

Drugs are degenerate. Only psychedelics should be used and only in specific spiritual contexts at low doses.

I'm doing cocaine every week-end since 6 months now. Every time a little more, now sometimes the week too. It's getting hard. After every party i feel like shit now. After new year party, i have been unable to be happy again for days. Drugs is really awesome though.

almost

like most "molly" that was street meth.

>my drugs are less degenerate than your drugs
People like you will be gassed first.

This guy gets it

One of my flatmates is fucked up on drugs and its enough of a sight to see him every day that I now even drink much less than I used to.

He slurs out words and has this fucked up shake in his stride and hand movements. I've experienced one time where he began convulsing and turned pale as a ghost, his girlfriend asked us to leave them alone which in hindsight was a fucking dangerous thing to ask.

There is a reason that alcohol is the most popular choice of poison for society with maybe 1-2 puffs of weed in college, its not worth it to bother with anything else.

Cocaine is irrelevant, only rich people can get away with a cocaine addiction and even then they die young because of it.

use it if you want but safely take half a pill wait about an hour if your not up take the other half usually for me if i wait half an hour and take another half they both kick in writhing 5 minutes. drink loads of water and have someone straight laced that can look after you if you go south. also chewing gum for when your jaw starts to swing. also use a website called pill report to check the pills dosage

>MDMA
>Hallucinations
uh, dude?

Expect to have a really meaningful conversation with whomever you do it with. Might very well change your outlook on life.

Before you do MDMA/Ecstasy, please fucking read some experiences first.

Because it fucks with your serotonin really bad, there are lots of reports people literally ending up in bad depression after first time they try "molly"

If I could back in time, MDMA/Ecstasy would be one of those drugs I should have never done more than once. It fucks up with your brain, even when you have "pure" stuff.

Never when rolling. Multiple people report this.

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122142

Basically when it starts to wear off, I take few puffs of Marijuana = full blown deliriant hallucinations

Good luck remembering that conversation afterwards though.

If you try it, do yourself a favour and video yourself doing it, or place a recorder in your top pocket, and LISTEN TO THE UTTER GARBAGE THAT YOU SPEAK. Fantastic, I guarantee it'll put you off drugs for a while after, possibly forever.

>all drugs are equally degenerate
>Advil and coffee are as degenerate as meth

Don't do it man. Really.

How old are you

Try not to smash it too hard when you inevitably get into it, I wish I'd exercised more restraint in my youth. Ear plugs are a good idea too

That was from a test on a monkey where they gave him a shit ton of mdma
If you take below 200mg every month or more you shouldn't have much consequences

It's called Mandy here desu always has been
Any other bongs triggered by """Molly"""

>i will live a happy healthy life of isolation in my parents basement

The child of a very powerful politician in NYC and NY state took X at a club and then drank himself to death.

The father blamed the MDMA and he pushed for it to be illegal. He was friends with Rudy back when Rudy was a US attorney.

>this is literally the only right answer, and everything else is objectively false

Fucking kids these days don't remember shit.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

i prefer Mud

Makes you a social butterfly, can pull any bird

Good luck getting hard on it though, it's a gift and a curse

They never did proper human testing.

They did that on a monkey and gave it retarded dosages.

But yes, all drugs that fuck with your seratonin receptors will cause a change in this manner. Check the human research with methadone and brain scans of alcoholics.

I´m seriously fucking worried about this and what I did to my Serotonin in my early 20s. I probably fried my brain.

I do not do any drugs anymore, not even coffee and full on NoFap too.

But basically for half a year I did shitload of acid, retarded doses up to 500-900ug per trip. They were not some mild trips, most of the time "tripping" was laying on bed/floor and it felt like epileptic seizure.

Then I stopped doing acid and went straight to MDMA and amphetamine. I would do amphetamine and take MDMa later in the evening very retarded doses like half a gram up to gram. I did this in a very retarded "commune", almost every time we used ecstasy some of the guys passed out and overheated: so basically we were cold showering people all the time (never had to call ambulance though)
This continued for like 3 months. Add to that a daily weed habit of 10 years (also fucks up your serotonin).

I haven´t used acid, mdma, amphetamine for like 2 years, but was able to quit the weed habit only 6 months ago.

I would really like to know how fucked up my serotonin is.

Another filthy drugs thread, and guess what?
It was created by an amerishart, as usual.
Good that all of you drug faggots have your containment thread.

If you do drugs you do not belong to Sup Forums

>inb4 muh coffee
>inb4 muh alcohol
No exceptions.

I have bipolar but I took the pre and post supplements and had almost no depression in the days after. It was a great experience.

No, MDMA is much more neurotoxic than d- or l-amphetamine (Adderall constituents).

I will scullfuck and kill you until you die you fucking cum kike nigger. Nigger

MDA>MDMA

MDMA is a great drug but I've seen many many people fry their brains by abusing it (same with acid and ketamine). These 3 are the most popular drugs in the jam/electronic scene and have worked to fry countless brains.

You're Finnish, you guys aren't really known for your jolly mood. I wouldn't worry.

Fucking banana.

Joe Biden and the RAVE act.

theres no good reason drugs are illegal. other than "its bad".

case in point: marijuana

This. Leaf nailed it. It damages mostly irreversibly the serotonin terminals that modulate short term memory, sleep and mood.