Imagine america in 100 years when whites are going to be 30% of the population

Imagine america in 100 years when whites are going to be 30% of the population

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By that point, social skills will have atrophied to the points we're all inside 24/7.

>dindus
>Inside

hehehe

Seriously. Technology is wiping out our ability to basically interact with people outside of texts and video displays.

In 100 years, we'll be total shut-ins having everything delivered it to us by robots.

Its ok we'll all be dead

In a month whites are going to be about 100% of the population if you catch my drift

Literally can't wait to send our mussies over there to enact sharia, Mohammad willing PBUH

south africa

now you don't have to imagine.

>In 100 years, we'll be total shut-ins having everything delivered it to us by robots.
I'm hearing this since Metropolis in the 1920s. Go to bed weirdo.

We have to do something. We have to close the borders. We have to make our women so race mixing. We have to exclude lower races again. We need another hitler but a nuanced hitler who can handle the modern race traitors who cuck their own peeps

i think tay tay will have harvested all the humans for energy by then user.

Yeah but back then we didn't have the technology to make this reality.

Now we have instant everything without even leaving our homes.

It's only a matter of time before we invent proper sexbots and stop breeding altogether.

It's going to be awesome
I'll be a robocop
And the whole nations will be Detroit
I'm so excited

Asians(hopefully) will replace you.

I'm betting that in 30-40 years there will be a significant primitivist uprising, most likely a failed one.

This

Whites are on genocide list there and make up 8% of the population and they still get browbeaten with "privilege" and diversity!

China and Russia will encourage civil war at which point the infrastructure of America will turn to shit, thus allowing a ChinoRus new Super Power to come out on top.

I expect niggers to be enslaved again as China turns Africa into a giant farm.

dont give me nightmares OP

Odd, nothing is different in my mind.

Surly whites as a minority will be granted the same rights as blacks are given now.

> China turns Africa into a giant farm
Exactly, and Russia to a giant mine.

Actual pure white people are already 30% of the population

>A nuanced Hitler

kek

Maybe in the United Cucks of America that might happen, because in the rest of the world people enjoy doing outdoor activities.

>20 years

FTFY

Imagine earth in 10 years when it's a lifeless radioactive ball with no hint of intelligent existence to ever be found.

they'll be less than that

I imagine in 100 years with current breeding rates on both sides we'd be at around 10%

You also will be turned to a chinese mine.

Literal castles will come back in style

And what are you gonna do about it

>too poor to own technology

I bet the joos did that.

Can't hear you over being 92% white

If i had my way i would exterminate you all. Man, woman and child no mercy. Even the good kikes would be annihilated

>Wearing clothes
>Cement houses
>Electrical wires

This picture is inaccurate

>with the way the US is going with the hispanics and mainland europe is going with muslims a brexited UK could be the last white majority nation within my lifetime (since slavs arnt white)

Welp, I wasn't even talking about Brazil. I visited Germany once, and even with their shitty weather they love their parks. The same applies to France too. And they sure are much more modernized than your country.

Are you dumb

Trump and the republicans have the biggest victory since fdr in 1936

The democrats are collapsing on themselves

Social attitude is turning away from multiculturalism

You'll see increased immigration from Europe and less immigration from Africa and South America

You'll see whites having kids now that the economy will actually be something more than stagnant

The future is bright we are winning just a decade or two of this and we can completely alter the demographic decline

Is that the infamous hacker 4chins?

It's only our share of the population that is decreasing, and it's mostly in the southwest.

It's more likely that we would split and there would still be a 200-250 million person majority white United States.

If people don't get along fundamentally they don't stay united

Soon.

We have a higher white percentage than you
>UK 81.9%
>Australia 92%

And Brexit will do nothing to remove the millions of muslims in your country who are breeding at alarming rates. Sorry Jamal.

You are overestimating, and after us fall no one would pay for your defense against chinese.

2 more weeks left....fight for us

>Thinking positive change will come through ZOG and politics

I have news for you

Pols are doing great too.

Nuke London there's a good chap.

This and ironically the NEET monk aristocracy will be the main agitators

I don't have to.

That would be the stage in which it dizzolves and splits into states as nations.

And yet the GOP still has only the white vote.

Trump is already alienating members of his own party in addition to his own, and he's not even in office yet.

The same GOP dolts are in the House and Senate, and already they're terrified they'll get blamed if the Obamacare thing blows up in their face.

The Democrats no longer have to worry about actually proposing anything, all they have to do now is oppose the GOP and back Trump when it suits them.

It`s the future you choose. Keep posting about how everything will be alright under Trump as long as you can, it won`t hold.

Yes, and the GOP has chosen to combine a variant of supply-side economics with protectionism.

We'll get a trade war at the same time we're spending a fuckton on programs yet dramatically cutting taxes at the same time.

Voodoo economics all over again.

And all the cucks and rats will be destroyed

It takes a lot for a society to begin to move but once it does it cannot be stopped

The west has begun to move for itself and as it gains steam all who stand in the way will be crushed and ground into dust like a glacier carving through the earth.

Have some faith, have some hope, we can reverse all of this

It can be slowed down considerably by reverting to pre-1965 immigration quotas. Question is, do we trust that (((globalist))) piece of crap Paul Ryan to do this.

No hopeully this will be his last term in congress

Don't forget the shekels you will gift to Israel bad goy.

I mean I can understand the basic sentiment behind voting Trump, and he clearly was the better choice, but I really can`t understand why most of you carry on with their unconditional support even now.

All niggers and spics will die or be deported to Africa and Mexico respectively before that shit happens

Assuming Trump doesn't fuck everything up for you, lol. A thin-skinned, inexperienced, unstable man with a chronic need to be right (even when he'd be better off being wrong in the situation).

>"Improving technology is providing more and more means for people that are naturally inclined to be both shut-ins and introverts to further indulge in such behavior. As a result of the cultural blending, some people who engage in such behavior are becoming aware of their changed habits and are remarking on it on social media and MSM."

ftfy

>imagine america in 100 years
That's fucking hilarious, ask me again in like a year.

>inexperienced

What experience does the president need to have? Gas yourself fag

>Imagine america in 100 years when whites are going to be 30% of the population

This will be good because racism won't exist anymore.

It really does depend on how Trump does. If he fucks over his base, they will turn on him fast.

They will pass laws making it hard for whites to get jobs, buy property etc. Whites will be forced to live in ghetto camps like the whites of South Africa.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

Wait a couple months into Trump's presidency and you'll see just how important experience is.

What makes it worse is that Trump's "middle-men" are also inexperienced, chosen mainly for loyalty. I.e the go-to guys between Trump and his outsider appointees.

No I won't. That's Such a straw man

I would actually prefer if Isis. Nukes D.C. Off the planet during the inauguration and every politician was vaporized in an instant

It would be a blessing

>30% of the population

optimistic I see

Whites are only 8% of the world population. At that time whites will be maby 3%.

The white genocide is going really fast

The mormons will save us. 15 million of them now, 10 kids each, they'll be half the population in 50 years.

Get ready to have the 18th amendment reinstated

Yes Mormons are our savior

But as I said if trump can actually turn the econemy up to how it was in the 80's or 50's whites will have lots of kids

When economics are bad whites don't have kids because they plan ahead

>it's not a conincidence that their are baby booms in good times roughly every 30
Years

I believe the white South African people will outlive the black South African state.

My evidence: It's been 20 years and the black South African state is already on the brink of total collapse while 4.5 million whites live on.

Look at Zimbabwe. Not at the loss, but at the odds - it took decades for the combined pressure of the world to defeat a downright handful of whites.

Trump's going to hurt white people just fine.

He'll botch the Obamacare thing and put millions without insurance. The trade war with China will drive up consumer prices and depress retail sales. The end of NAFTA will make it harder for American companies to compete, as other nations shift production to countries that pay less than China. Companies will lay off workers in the name of the bottom line. Private debt will skyrocket and risk a recession as it collectively adds up. And the GOP will be stuck with an unpopular mass bailout again, whose government is already short of funds from a massive infrastructure spending binge coupled with a huge tax cut. But the benefits of the tax cut will be offset by the fact that companies won't spend in a bad economy, they'll save. The unemployed won't spend without income either. And student loans will continue to be a drag on youth spending and auto-sales. The hedge funds that invested in the infrastructure binge will pull off in a panic, and the government will be stuck with the tab.

TDLR: Trump is going to fuck the economy up, through a chain reaction.

>Obamacare
>provides insurance

Stopped reading there

A few white people ruling over a sea of black and brown. I'm okay with this

>the NEET monk aristocracy
Checked and keked

gonna be dead

wont care

Trump has to replace Obamacare with something.

>whites are a minority
>still control the entire world

Way to not actually refute my points, lol.

You do insurance exsisted before Obamacare right? It wasn't even fully implemented until 2014

We could literally repeal it and insurance would go back to 2010 he literally does not have to replace it with anything

However what they plan on doing is uncoupoling insurance from employment, allowing for insurance to sell across state lines

De regulating the health insurance agency so the companies can offer more products and prices can go down with competition

Obamacare has never done shit for anyone besides putting like 2 'million poor people on Medicare...which already fucking exsisted

Opens up business opportunities for those who are able to talk to others, and limits other kinds of business opportunities when clients are too autistic they can't even answer a door for a salesperson because they can't manage fear of rejection or saying no.

no sarcasm intended. this is a sad reality. I take the bus daily as an affordible way to get around town. and its loaded with sub-human niggers. they are just so stupid. its beyond belief. and this is our future.

god help us.

Great, isn't it? I hope they get slaughtered like the ones in Haiti.

You have the votes to repeal Obamacare.

You do not however have the votes to REPLACE Obamacare.

Only one can be done without Democrat votes.

Not bloody likely

I'm fine going back to pre Obamacare healthcare

I am paying more for healthcare and I have a shit high deductible plan than I did in 2009 when I wasn't forced to buy healthcare like some kind of asshole

>Implying the rest of the world won't be exactly like America in 100 years.

I'll be moving home to Texas in that case.

I don't have to.

>be 30% of population
>still control 70% if wealth because shitskins can't into economy

My word...

Meanwhile, in Australia

>100 years
>30%

30% would be hit a lot earlier than 100 years. It doesn't matter though because of filename.

>Niggers love violence
>They go for the low hanging fruit and then think this equates to being top of the tree
>Whites don't like violence
>It doesn't matter though because when they do use it they use it more effectively than any other race

I never really got the nog mentality of "whites are evil racists who know nothing but murder and killing. That's why we should antagonise them as much as possible because what's the worst that could happen when we wuz kangz!". Then again, they're nigs. 'Foresight'
and 'self awareness' are as alien a concept to them as Father's Day.

We even have a blueprint for it, with all of the Holocaust stories.

Damn. I like this bong.

>>In 100 years, we'll be total shut-ins having everything delivered it to us by robots.
>I'm hearing this since Metropolis in the 1920s. Go to bed weirdo.
It hasn't been 100 years since 1927, close enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

Thats what you want right racist.