How have you guys not killed each other yet (again)?

How have you guys not killed each other yet (again)?

What's your secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.300.html:571756-Hrvatskoj-rakete-dometa-300-kilometara-VIDEO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NATO will just fuck them up again

That's Serbia

it's just a matter of time.

NATO

Also, Muslim countries are more influential than what they were in 90's. They would supply Bosniaks far better than they din during the War.

Muslim Serbs will probably chimpout when Dodik declares independence in a few years.
Have patience.

>muslim serbs

Absolutely disgusting

Niggers just be biding their time, waiting for the US to become too dysfunctional to get involved.

50 years absolute tops, more likely 20-30 I say,

Will BiH crumble if RS annexes itself to Serbia or becomes an independent state?

>muslims
>looking out for one another

sensible chuckle

>How have you guys not killed each other yet (again)?

t. born in 1998

What is your point?

Yes, there will be lots of wild moslems.

What happens in Hercegovina if RS fucks off? will they annex themselves to Croatia? What will the """""Bosnians""""" do? Kill themselves?

I doubt Croats want that many moslems in their country. Cant happen.

NATO also bombed Bosnia in 1995, that's what lead to the end of the war.

They bombed Republika Srpska.

That's still a part of Bosnia.

Be more precise, somebody will think they bombed moslem parts.

Don't trigger him.

How bad are the poturceni serbs/croats there?
I've been reading weird shit about sand niggers investing and preaching jihad to the rest of us who chill with rakija and pork.

they need a steel bath is what they need

That's clear, but how big is the potential of a "happening" coming from there?
Nothing in mainstream media here as you can imagine. They don't want to poke our own pomaci. Probably a good thing actually.

id imagine melania getting a good word in for us with trump, id imagine putin sending arms/volunteers.

The thing is if a vote goes through for independence it will pass and probably without a war because the muslims know damned well they would lose.

Nothing we can do about RS but atleast croats are slowly disappearing :D

russia recently gave us 6 mig 29s and 30 BDRM2s, free

id gladly split bosnia vetween us and throw the bosnians off the edge of the world

novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.300.html:571756-Hrvatskoj-rakete-dometa-300-kilometara-VIDEO

Russia has long been the biggest cancer for the Balkans, ever since the roaches fucked off, but that's a separate topic.

>novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.300.html:571756-Hrvatskoj-rakete-dometa-300-kilometara-VIDEO

we are most likely going to use the migs to take out muslims not croats, stop worrying about this and i swear to christ you cunts better not support muslims again

do you want to come in and support us removing kebab instead?

yes

Not really. We have a tendency to fight each-other after fighting kebab together :D Better skip that.

brothers, unite!

>support muslims again
be advised, we will fuck you and muslims again

you couldn't do shit without nato

You're welcome brat. Use them to create an orchestra from the screams of the dying balija

t. Ethnic Russian

allah je najveci

أَشْـهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ الله ، وَأَشْـهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُه

the middle east is burning

thanks senpai

not really, serbs and bosniaks are disapearing at a faster rate.

Based Herzegovinians have the biggest fertility rate in BiH.

You are basically parroting muslim propaganda you worthless cuck, why would you be ok with this?

Can we have some MiG's? The old ones are...well old.

Go ask Britain cunt

grr

The Balkans really need another war, and then Turkey need to invade it again and restore order. Inshallah.

that's šiptari you are talking about, we had no heljp from NATO we actually had a wepons embargo from them, while you had the entire JNA.

fun fact - your idiot leaders supported a failed coup in Moscow a year earlier and in retaliation our biggest illegal suplier of weapons were the Russians.

at least we would fight back swedecuck

>Croatia
You did nothing besides getting saved by Austrians. At least you didn't have to swallow Turkish semen..

Just say the 'the Serbian part of Bosnia' the next time you say this to normies, most people don't know the name of the region

Turkey will never sucessfully invade Balkans. Islamic goat fuckers wouldn't even get pass Serbia.

Serbia is the strongest country in the world.

It's the other way around somali semen container.

In a country of 80 million people croats (2 million) were 30% of army.

Got some bad news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

>Ottomans 5 centuries ago are as powerful as roaches today

>I read his comment as past tense

Well, fuck me.

They wen't through serbia and hungary so croatia never got conquered.

go back to Syria

Ok makes sense.

80% of Croatia was conquered

we beat you with combat knives and without nato, you had the entire yugoslavian arsenal at your disposal and lost. serbs are the biggest losers in the history of war, even the italians beat the albanians

they moved the lines but never settled, plus the people just retreated and after battles returned to their homes.

And my point still stands croatia never got conquered.

It's like I said no one accepted their shit religion and they fucked away when they realised people would rebel. A great Ottoman empire couldn't subdue small Serbia.

>serbs are the biggest losers in the history of war
why the saltyness crobro, just state the facts or it will turn into full balkan and you never want to go full balkan

b-but they did

>Islamic goat fuckers wouldn't even get pass Serbia.
You're joking right?

So? It won't matter when you kill each other again. Balkaniggers were a mistake. You were better off during ottoman rule, just admit it.

oh look another exyu thread
daily reminder that people here have been trying to get some peace for over 5 centuries and currently don't care about your religious predisposition as long as you don't shove it down their throats
daily reminder that anyone wanting another war in the balkans is a sick fuck that needs to neck themselves

well you were wrong swedecuck and again, we never got ruled by ottomans.

but I wish you all the luck with your future muslim overlords, Inshallah

This.

three entities for every nationality and we can live in peace

Yes, because Croats will want a way out then too

>we never got ruled by ottomans...
Eeeeeerrrrrr!!!! Wrong!

those were the battle lines with no inhabitants croats were retreating at the sign of battle and then returning home after it.

so you see Croatia - no muslim overlords, Malmo on the other hand...

Three entities would be a good solution if it didn't add to the already massive administration and massive clusterfuck of a public sector we already have
RS parliament is already blocking everything that doesn't include taking new loans from the IMF
I believe the most economic solution would be to divide the country in several (perhaps 5-7) bigger districts/cantons/regions such as srednja bosna, herzegovina etc etc

that would definitely be the most economical way to sort things out but you would still have the same problem of everybody trying to jew everbody because there would be no top dog in every region.

we have to face the fact that we have to have a clearly drawn ethnic line in every entity or there will be no progress.

>When Croats and Serbs get into a fight

These are part of those special "country rivalry" bants I love so much.

>territories seized
>extensive boundaries
=/=
>battle lines
You can't do your Serbian Jew Bluff™ on me, kuffar.

you should see the sportball, it's fucking intense.

but that's just the thing, nobody needs to jew anybody
a pretty big reason that one group blames the other(s) is the economic bleakness of our country
it's a nightmare for both foreign investors and locals alike to start a business because of the huge amount of unneeded bureaucracy
if the people stopped worrying about their economic prospects and therefore their future
your ethnicity would matter even less
also you all fell for the politicians' lies and bickering

so you trust a pic the but not me who actually studied it in history classes since the age of 9?

I'm actually not even disputing that there was land seized in the 40 year reign by Sulejman but it doesn't change the fact that he didn't rule over no crat because they either retreated (sometimes even into austria, see Burgenland) or they got captured and killed.

But, again, we weren't ruled by them

Someone post the story about how Serbian men let Ottoman leaders fuck their wives while they were under Ottoman rule.

don't taqiya me. I know all about how muslims in Bosnia operate,

that whole country is about jewing one another and it won't stop until you draw ethnic lines. Bosniaks are on a Milošević course if they don't reduce their appetite.

Who do you think the west is going to support this time?

>taqiya
>lmao
you should know by now that democracy isn't for us in the balkans because of every politician doing whatever the fuck they want while draining tax payer money
the west were the ones that infiltrated us and made us kill each other
I'm not saying that we need to make yugoslavia a reality again but that we need to focus on our countries' well being and hanging the nigger criminals that make us think the other nationalities are out to get us

couldn't agree more, but how can you not see that by drawing ethnic lines we give the politicians less space to bullshit and we can ask for more accountability instead of always having a scapegoat in Izetbegović, Dodik or Čović.

without clear ethnic lines they can always pull the wool over the masses easily. by having clearcut rules you will have more parties forming because not everybody is going to have an imperative in voting for one party because they can't stand to loose any political power by picking a smaller party.

the only reason why there isn't a third entity is because the bosniak leadership wan't Neum and they think if the just wait the croats will give up and move away.

that would happen in an ideal world but this is the balkan peninsula where logic and common sense doesn't really apply
let's say the third entity is formed (good luck getting that through all the parliaments and politicians), the next thing that would happen is that the politicians would threaten to join the territory with the neighboring country in order to stir up nationalism and fill their pockets with the jew gold
the dayton constitution was a mistake and anything it does the constitution of RBiH does better
until the economy is fixed the future is quite grim

LOL

as I said until bosniaks reduce appetite this is going to continue. But you won't have the backing of the international community anymore, we have EU and the US on our side for the first time ever, I believe that there eill be a third and a fourth entity(USK) and a Distrikt Sarajevo.

but hey, that's just me. We'll see how it plays out.

let me guess, you were both born in 1998

btw why do you care so much what happens here? anything that happens here is pretty much disconnected from croatia
are you diaspora?

from my experience a lot of people on these kind of threads are 17-19 making them the balkan version of WE WUZ

>bosna dretva
>dretva je nekoliko ex-yu tipova koji se svađaju na engleskom iz nekog razloga

dokle god je Srpskog entiteta, to je samo po sebi dovoljan argument za mogućnost Hrvatskog eniteta (hercegovina, jel)
Ali od tog nema ništa jer bi Zapadni promatrači popizdili da to Hrvati pokušaju, a za razliku od Dodika koji po njima piša, Hrvatima je pravo stalo do toga što Zapad o njima misli.

nope.

I just care about fellow croats, and have tremendous respect for everything Croats in BiH have been through in tha last centuries.

If you think about all the different countries that ruled over them knowing that every single one of them had Herzegovinian and bosnian croats as the biggest threat to their rule you have to respect them.

The injustice being done to them even in croatian media(because of the filth ylefties) is really something to take in

plus every Herzegovinian I met was a based human being

US won't allow that, it will strenghten Serbia and Russian foothold they have because of Serbia,
so if they don't prevent it using assassination they will send NATO in because Dayton was broken, which
includes Croatia (which includes me). After that Russian foothold will be even weaker than before (if it still exists by then)
because of the number of sanctions West will put on Serbia. So it is not even in Russian interests for Serbs to do that, what is
best for Russia and Serbia is if it all stays on threats.

promijenilo se u zadnje vrijeme, vidiš da i zapad svira drugu pjesmu, a pogotovo otkad je clintonica izgubila.

u zadnjih dva mjeeca je ustavni sud donio dvije odluke u korist hrvata. Ako sam dobro shvatio morati će se mjenjati izborni zakon prije sljedećih izbora da se nemože ponovo dogoditi platforma

one battle out of 1000 years history, classic croat kobajagi not balkan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Serbia

What unites us, is our love for Ćevapi

Ignore the Croats. They're just angry that they are small and insignificant.
They used to be part of something bigger than themselves. A nation with real influence. A country that stood alone in the East-West divide of the Cold War in defiance of super powers.
But now they are nothing more than a US lapdog. Unable to control their own foreign policy. And with the joining of the EU they can't control their domestic policy either.
And this is why you see them talk big and act tough. Because deep down they miss the actual respect they used to get. They miss the power they had as part of something greater than just being a US protectorate.

So just sit back and laugh at the Croat. For he sold out his brothers for what he thought would be independence. Only to be kept on an even tighter leash of slavery. And he uses his anger to try and cover up the mistake he knew he made.

we'll that was the reasoning before but first we have to see how Trump will react to any russian moves.

I still think your point stand but trump is a wildcard. And some of his closest advisors are strongly for splitting BiH.

On the other hand that could just be his negotiating tactic - You either do what trump says or he will split bosnia in three pieces(or two if you piss him off)

This is why I think the third entity is more then a possibility