youtu.be/Kh2TXbAOR0o
news.hiphopearly.com/rapper-young-pappy-killed-making-fun-rival-gang-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont click that link

not memeing,

what did he mean by this?

>I need to mend our reputation to the world
>let me light up a blunt first though

props on him for denouncing it though, i guess.

I clicked it 6 million times

Its funny how some niggers almost seem to develop some primitive code of honor. It's almost endearing.

Almost.

AYO HOL UP
hits blunt*
WE WUZ JUST MEMEIN

>2011+6
>he thinks vid.me is a virus

It's a youtube clone, bruh.

"we dindu nuffin"

Yeah, he's just trying to cover his gang's ass.

>NOT ALL PBG
>NOT REAL PBG

Peanutbutter Gaming?

PBG is trying to distance themselves from the attackers. Its all BS of course.

waterboard yourself

Pooh Bear Gang

hipwiki.com/PBG+(Chicago+Gang)

so it was a false flag?
Was this the OOPS pulling some Mossad shit or what

he is right though

Maybe I'm just naive and soft, but he sounds kind of sincere to me. That being said I don't even know what the fuck PBG means.

Bigoted towards moderate gangbangers much?
Reported to Sup Forums.

All he said is, "I didn't like that bitch she was goofy"

I have friends that would say the same shit about me or another friend even though they hang out with me every day. Its bullshit

>i got a white n black girlfriend
>she more white than she black

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see

Most thugs and shitbags I've known don't go after special needs peeps. Black, white, mestizo, it's kind of an unwritten rule.

No.

One gangbanger just rubbed two brain cells together and realized attacking retards for no reason wasn't cool and talked about it. It doesn't prove anything except that blacks aren't a hivemind and some actually have some level of morality.

>implying I watch 20 min of some nigger trying to string a sentence together
could only watch the first 2 min

>Insane Cutthroat Gangsters
Wow how fucking edgy and hardcore.

Awww...That's sweet of him!

Apology disregarded. No forgiveness. We are well beyond that.

I think this.

Resegregation when?

also, looking at the gang, it appears to have been started when one of their close friends/family members was murdered. Then they formed again and waited for 3 years to take their revenge. Its hood level stuff but in many ways necessary to survive in the streets. It really is hard to hold that against them as a group.

I like how his eyes get smaller and smaller as it goes on. By half way he looks like he's asleep kek

Congrats BLM even gang members think you're fucking niggerscum

>we are beyond that
I could tell by all these people doing nothing

Hahaha

White people need gangs too. The way these blocks operate is interesting. They have some racial alliance but its all about the people in the hood. They are like a family, white people need a sense of community like that.

The victim can hit him up anytime, add him on Instagram, and he can go to any venue dayummmm

congrats Alt Right all the normie news is reporting is you didnt care about Dylan Roof only some fat Trumpkin kid

what the fuck i love pooh bear gang now

What would you do if it was a black kid getting tortured, Tyrone?

Father Colin Flaherty would beg to differ with you brother.

youtu.be/Kh2TXbAOR0o

pbg might be gangbangers who rap about murdering their rivals but theyre above making retarded kids drink toilet water

You know,i sorta believe it

Gang niggers don't fuck with whites much becuase they know it brings cops and scares off drug sales

you have to admit they keep it real

I did say most

RIP 2 and Pappy

I like this guy, reasonable and sincere seeming

Nigger scum trying to distance himself fuck him and his whole race

gotta give it to them

It's hilarious that at this point in time dangerous black gangbangers actually have more of a moral code than the average BLM protestor

I've never heard of them, and would have never heard of them if it weren't for this video.

I live in Logan Square, Google maps that shit. All these "gangs" do is kill each other in the nigger parts of town.

Have you not encountered a nog before?

The reason white people don't have gangs is because we have families. Like Mr. Pooh Bear said in the start of the video, "PBG is more like a family", that's literally what these gangs are to these people. The democrats have utterly destroyed the black family, around 50-70% of these people grow up with no dads or secure family network around them, so they band together for unity.

It's a great thing we don't have gangs.

Yeah I dunno about that user, old people get targeted by thieves and they can't exactly competently defend themselves.

Das it mayne

>Aw shhheeeiiit nigga!!

>Ay yo, it wasnt US REAL POOH-BEAR GANGSTAS mista FBI mens!!

>Plz don't investigate our gang xtra hard bcuz of these otha gang members who done did that hate crime shit!!

>If you investigate us more then we can't commit as many crimes as usual and we wont make as much money... an dat would be raycis an shhheeeiiittt!! Niggas gotta EAT nigga... ya feel me?!?

I hate niggers so much.

attacking a mentally challenged white boi.

tupac be shaking in his grave right now

Do they have "rivals"? We should flase flag a gang war between them and some other cunts. Sarcastically speaking of course.

/thread
By the grace of Kek these niggers all need to feel the wrath.

Black guy here. Been browsing Sup Forums since the election.

I do not give a fuck if you dislike me for it. I WILL NOT CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF FUCKING SCUM WHO BEAT OTHER PEOPLE.

I distance myself from black hoodlums because they do shit like this all the time.

>whitepower
what did he mean by this?

*satirically

>i hate playstations

fucking DROPPED

In my book, you get points for not getting killed

Hate to say it Sup Forums but is PBG /ourgang?

>look ,you feel me, c'mon man, waaah

17 min

Nigs talk like this irl? Sheeeeiiit I thought it was a meme.

From the cradle to the grave he'd be shakin
Literally

Niggers are so hypersensitive we could meme an all out war

All those people probably weren't even over the age of 24.

Agree, minus the degeneracy

It, uh, doesn't look like they're winning if they do have rivals

It must suck being one of the >10% smart blacks that beat the belle curve.

I couldn't imagine being white and having white people make "knock out games" or tie up retarded minorities screaming "fuck darkies".

That's some disparaging shit

Yeah, no selling drugs or any shit like that. Just a group of people willing to come together and stand as one if anybody fucks with them or hurts one of their own.

THIS THIS

IT'S SO FUCKIN EASY

But it's basically what is going on currently with this "lol russian hackers" shit

There's an independent middleman somewhere watching the shit show play out

How in the actual fuck has the language changed this fucking dramatically between last night and today? This is fucking insane. Last night mods pulled all threads about right wing snitch squads to combat gang brutality in our own communities. Now today you bitches are all saying let's hold hands with this nigger gang because while stoned he says that it was "not cool". Not that him and his gang are going to do anything about it.

Actually, I take that back. Good odds these niggers have some other niggers in jail assigned to protect these four dipshits since they're all going to jail.

But yeah. Why not make statistics about violent crime blacks commit guys while literally siding with this faggot who actively works to harm America every day of his bitch ass life.

Good, ignore stormfags

>By the grace of Kek these niggers all need to feel the wrath.

CZECH'D!

Praise Kek!

Mississippi WIndchimes SOON!

You fail to realize these gangs purpose is for some king chimp to rake in as much cash as possible. Now i do believe he is telling the truth that they wouldnt normally do this, but its not because he gives a fuck about the kid, its because you dont draw unessisarry heat like that. Money first always.

Also i do have an iota of repect for the management of a reasonable gang stucture considering they kill other blacks and generally operate in a fassion that evades things like this in order to lay low, because seriously no know cares if some gang bangers were mowed down. Its negro industrialism at its finest.

Is it true they injected the guy with something?

Need confirmation to redpill on leddit.

Begone. Kek demands nigger blood.

>Young Pappy (Dead)

they killed this fool for making fun of another gang in rap video

news.hiphopearly.com/rapper-young-pappy-killed-making-fun-rival-gang-video/

>According to police, Pappy was a Gangster Disciple and the Uptown area of Chicago in which he was ultimately killed has been plagued by turf wars between the Disciples, the Conservative Vice Lords and the Black P Stones.

WTF?
I love niggers now!

So true. They're one sideways glance away from a full-on chimp-out.

What does he mean by "if I see an op, I would just nail his ass"

What's an op?

Which whites are allowed to form gangs? Irish? Scottish? German? Slavic? Want to have six threads up discussing if each white guy that wants to join is white enough?

>minus the degeneracy
Well, there goes any perks you might have to get people to join.
No one wants to join a club without degeneracy, Holmes.

Hes just lying. thats what these type of niggers do is lie and steal. And sometimes kill when it happens. Jesus fuck you tards call this endearing? Yall are sheltered and have no idea what niggers are rrEaly like. they can be very manipulative

>join is white enough?
Those are jews that partake in that sort of shilling.

Everyone who has made a thread trying has been banned.

Op is Chicago nigger slang for opponent

Refers usually to rival gang members, or police

I think it's at least good for race relations with normies. I won't let it alter my perspective on them, but the fact that they aren't doubling down and going on the defensive like the MSM has is something I can at least respect.

yeah sure

>PBG
>GBP
What does it mean?

It would have to be a local thing. We just have to do away with the concept of a white leftiecuck.

Ive been trying to do something like this for the past 12 hours.

The attack was to get clout in PBG and 'show off' to other gangmembers through what a tough nigger you are. From what Ive been reading on FB PBG isn't happy that their name is getting so much attention in the news.

there all over social media and will accept anyone as friends and they hate when you talk shit.

Just some dumb nigger who probably has mix tapes out there trying to piggy back off of this crime.

This is exactly what the so called "right wing" Jews are doing.

"DINDU. GIBSEE. WE WUZ VICTIMZ N SHIT"

He does seem sincere, but still...

>tuppaware box as a T.V. stand
>shows his credit card info
>Pooh bear gang?
>starts playing his own dindu songs while he talks
>white power

He's a lying sarcastic hood rat piece of garbage trying to cover that hairy vecro ass of his.

Fuck this.
I hate black people.

Whites are stupid if they do nothing and these animals get away with it! Burn their fucking stores to the ground. Go to black neighborhoods and burn their shit.

Fast forward to -3:41

"DEY GON GO TO CHURCH N GET DEY LIFE BACK TOGETHUH YOU FEEL ME"

Sup Forums is never wrong.

The amount of them is kinda amazing. What the mods choose to censor and choose to keep is also kinda impressive. All genuine calls to action of basically any type gets culled. Stuff that makes pol look bad to normies stays though.

It's like the mods have a completely different political agenda than 95% of the actual users of the sub. Now gosh, why would leftists want to be mods on right wing boards?