Sup Forums this morning there was a 4...

Sup Forums this morning there was a 4.2 earthquacke in Romania and on Tv it says there are high chances there will be another one very soon and I am afraid to go to sleep

What do?

Get yourself a tent and sleep outside.

Kys

I don't have one and don't have money to buy one either

Checked

stick benis in ground

Who cares? Not politics, man up faggot.

>4,2
Literally nothing

Sleep in your car, sleep in a shack, sleep in anything that won't collapse or kill you if it does. Build yourself a shelter in necessary.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Stupid fat nigger as always

Californian here, 4.2 is nothing. Go to bed you pussy.

>implying he has any of these

No money for a tent poor fag? Ha hope you get pancaked in your Soviet style slum apartment.

Better pancaked by walls than cummed in by niggers :^)

dont you have nuclear bunkers to sleep in?

Where was this Earthquake located to in the country? In the north right?

Nothing will withstand a fall from your 400 pound body :^)

East

jack off?

I do no fap

Omg pol , I'm sooo scared . You are such a woman. Also seem to think alot about niggers and their fluids. Stay scared and seeking comfort on this website you cunt. 6' 6" master race here btw Cuck.

Do people over there really make a fuss over a 4.2? In here we get a 7.0+ almost 3 times a year and 4-6 every month, there was a nearly 8 in christmas and everyone already forgot about it. Hell, if it's less than an 8 people don't even leave their homes

>4.2
>He felt it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
How much of a pussy are you?

You live in tents which have no problems with earthquackes :^)
>manlet nigger
lmao :^)

Bogda?

>Trying to make fun of a country with better economy and standing than his
Try to not bite the testicles off your sheep on your way out

>4.2
Come on now, you can't be serious

Da?

>spics
lmao

iar a fost cutremur?

Da

Da

Protip: you're 10 days away from dying in nuclear hell-fire. Praise God you're among the lucky ones who'll be dead in a matter of hours.

>4.2
Go to sleep user, you'll be fine

Says the gypsy bloodsucking rat

>spic

nu fi o pizdă
faci rom de rușine

La tine suge pla

in brasov nu l-am simtit deci ma doare in pula, sa dea la moldoveni sa le sparga cazanu de tuica

cel puțin învăța să scri țigane

Drink a glass of concrete and harden up.

Don't sleep
Clowns will eat you

lol .. wtf are you faggots doing over there (turkroach pm)?! .. don't make me come there Tepes style

Ce triggered esti :))

Cum e in america?

where Iive it's warm and the blacks are tame .. but I'm coming back to Europe either way.

how can I not be triggered, I leave you faggots alone for a few years and you're electing turkroaches

Carolina then? Godspeed brah anyway

Lol wat

He rejected the cockroack PM because it was a cockroach

you know that there will be a huge earthquake and everyone will blame Firea and Dragnea for it, right? I expect over 2k deaths in Bucharest if it is over 7

My experience is grab your dick as soon as the earth shakes and feel mother nature's love

Now seriously if it's that scary and you live in a one floor house you can sleep indoor no problem,find a good sturdy table and sleep below or get your babies below and then you know they won't have headtrauma from falling debris in case some of the house collapses,in case of earthquake usually doors are strong structures since they form an arch so you might one open a door and simply stay below that arch,always cover your head (falling things are what kill you not the earth moving),cut the gas,and try to stay away from cupboards and unstable things prone to falling (don't put heavy things high in case they fall...that's it,if there's are earthquake afterwards try to check if any neighbour needs help

I lived there too for a bit but I'm further south .. Rom are everywhere here (US) .. I can't get away from you

My ceiling is 1 meter thick reinforced concrete. If it falls a table won't do shit
Come back home nigger

well he's a German .. but yeah at least someone cares about Rom not like your chain smoking drunk degenerates :)~

That's nothing. Come back when you get a 7+

I have family there
vreau o familie, iar fetele sunt oribile (dated 3 rom .. 2 here and 1 there)

>romancele sunt urate
Ce

NOW LOOK AT THIS NEP

If it's reinforced concrete then it shouldn't fall at most some pieces of concrete will fall but that's what the steel is there for (it provides elasticity to otherwise strong but brittle concrete)just watch out for falling things,try fixing cupboards or anything that could easily fall,protect yourself and other specially the head and...cut the gas (one of the main problems are broken gas pipes and broken cables starting fires)
But you shouldn't worry with that earthquake there might be replicas but usually are smaller

Sleep outside, spray yourself with anti-gypsy spray.
>implying you have houses in romania

Don't you gyps live in tent camps? What's the worst that could happen?

>germany's bitch

Haha how do you know so much about this?

>Sup Forums this morning there was a 4.2 earthquacke in Romania and on Tv it says there are high chances there will be another one very soon and I am afraid to go to sleep
>What do?

Impressive Chin, not much more you can do... Hang in there help is on the way!

ohh I know they're insanely beautiful but the mind games are too much (one moment you're their god the next they are not sure about things) . you can't suggest anything to them (stop smoking , stop partying every day)
also please stop tempting me (my ex looked similar to girl you posted .. i hate you)

it's japan user .. earth quakes are like rain clouds there

Futele mă si gata

ce se va realiza din asta .. am spus că vreau o familie eu nu sunt o cioara

wait
that first pic is real?

Pai femei bune iti poti lua depinde daca esti batran tanar, cati bani ai, vrajeala, etc

With Chin, you win !

ele sunt foarte bune la manipulare (mai ales daca stiu ca esti un cetatean american, cu niște bani) I'm young but not that young to fuck around endlessly
I'm going to try Scandinavia than just give up if it doesn't work out there

Yup,I don't live in the most earthquake prone area but still I have experienced a few,none life threatening,and we get this flyers about what to do in case of earthquake

Well thanks bro. I think you sould be sleeping now tho

am plecat
sa nu lasati rapeugees sa treaca dracului Dunărea

It's late but I have an early trip in the morning so not worth even trying to sleep
I'm happy if I could help (I guess not having experienced it ever and not knowing what to do must be a bit concerning in case of natural disasters,ask someone from japan,there's all the range volcanoes,typhoons,tsunamis,earthquakes,giant whirlpools and probably anything else I can't think of that's geologically messed up

Check Ben Davidson's youtube channel, he's getting better by the day with predicting those. He developed a method, produced an app, wrote a couple of papers on it. You should worry when he places a star on your country.