MSN compared to running man

BBC had amazing Article compares main stream media to running man.

How Media is used to control.

Worth the read

bbc.com/future/story/20170105-why-we-may-be-living-in-the-future-of-the-running-man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy_BBBGBpqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really though? At this point less than I think 10% of people trust the main stream media. Congress has a damn higher approval rating for christ sakes.

Were TV shows and poltics are one

>Still trusting polling after the election

Thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my life reading that pointless shit

>Hurr, Drumpf drumf was le ebil game show host

The point film running man is the people wake up to truth the media is controlled and is trying influence the way you thinck with lies.

The hero destroys the media and shows the truth about them.

The main stream media is the host you idiot .

Here is Sub Zero.

Now, plain zero.

>you idiot
you get 0/10 for reading comprehension. The article is a poorly written piece by the MSM, trying to mock God-Emperor Trump

The film is OK (but no Network)

arnold is the greatest actor of all mankind.

Just saw this movie recently... Was badass. Would recommend it to anyone here who hasn't seen it.

>The film is OK (but no Network)

Is Network on Netflix?

The film story of mainstream media and there control and lies to society.

As well good action ,
Everyone most watch this red pill film.

>people can vote without understanding how incentives work

There is NO other purpose for such things, than profit and influence. The top 10% of society are what that edgy kid wishes he was.

The news is mostly scripted hoaxes to have total control of the narrative. This is nothing new.

your a choir boy compared to me

A CHOIR BOY

Has anyone here read the running man? Far superior to the film which is a cheesy 80's husk of an adaptation. In the book the streets are filled with fumes from factories which make the lower classes on the streets incredibly ill. The rich can afford expensive masks to filter the fumes. The main character, richards, incidentally a black guy, needs money for his sick daughter. The quickest way to make money is through the fucked up TV gameshows used to entertain the poor. They have one where people with heart conditions run on a treadmill until their hearts give out, gaining more money the longer they stay on, etc. The biggest show is the running man, where contestants flee across the country as they are hunted down by hitmen hired by the show, and there is a reward to the public for grassing him in. There is far more relevant stuff in that than the shitty film.

I have and I don't remember the protagonist being a black guy.

>Stephen King novella
>good

>better symbolism than the movie which turned it into something relevant instead of class struggle BS

>the mainstream media is awful! it's overrun with sensationalism and manipulated stories
>t. mainstream media

???

>Drop dead
>I don't do requests

Love that film desu

What happened to Buzz Saw?

He had to split

King's novellas are solid. Ofc he's not fucking hemmingway, but for what he does, no one tops him. The shawshank redemption/apt pupil/Stand by me/The Mist/The long walk are all very enjoyable reads. The running man film is cheesy trash

I also remember Richards method of disposing the game show host much more satisfying

King and Hemingway are both leftist.

'death of the author' and all, but still, obviously it influences what they write.

In the meantime make sure to pay your tv tax so BBC can employ people for fake news photo ops.

Pfft from the BBC the masters of propaganda and social engineering?

Fuck them.

Bump

>BBC
>All other media is Running Man, not us though goy

that pic really makes me mad.

>In a strange twist, Schwarzenegger has also taken over from Donald Trump as host of The Apprentice

Really? That sounds excellent!

Tbh, I wasn't really talking politics for that point, rather an example of quality

>reality show host rules America

Reminder Running Man take place in 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=iy_BBBGBpqA

This thread is shit.

3/10 though because i am now watching Running Man after work.