Why should I give a shit about the kidnapping video if I am not white?

Why should I give a shit about the kidnapping video if I am not white?

Can we get this shit of Sup Forums? I feel no sympathy for the cumskins on here.

Same. Fuck the white nationalists of Sup Forums.

I do hope thos video inspires them to go out and kill niggers, if only so they can get killed or locked up for the rest of their shitty lives so we wont have to deal with their crap on here.

Wishful thinking.

They'll never do that though, they don't have the balls to. They're all pussies.

You are not welcomed here

They are, in fact, very welcome because they are American.

Unlike you.

well, i'm interested in the kidnapping because a shift in the the US society may has a impact in the idiot left-society of my country

You have some audacity telling me I'm not welcome here, when your tiny little pathetic country isn't even half the size of the US state I live in.

Suck my bellend, nigel.

>Can we get this shit of Sup Forums? I feel no sympathy for the cumskins on here.
We forgot, pol exists to entertain you.

>niggers

Do get out.

It does. I come on here for news and hearty shitposts, and to laugh at the white nationalists who think white nationalism will one day rise again in the US when their race is quicly dying and will soon be a minority by 2050.

The feeling is mutual, we dont care about filthy niggers and shitskins alike.

Fugly little animals.

Don't you need to get Abdul's 10 inch cock cleaned and ready for your wife later tonight, Hans?

Lol Germanfaggots. Posters from Germany should be banned. Your country is an embarrassment.

Yet you expect us to care when a feral nigger gets put down by the poe-lease? Hmmmmm...

The only difference is you cousinfuckers constantly shit up the board, so off to stormcuck with you.

You expect me to care when a leaf replies to me?

I'm white and I don't care. I'm trained and armed. All the time.

Enough to respond

Around blacks don't relax.

Mantra.

He got you dude.

Niggers feel no sympathy at all. Not even for their own families. No surprise to us.

I would be just as outraged if a group of skinheads did this same shit to a mentally challenged black guy. Or should we set up the precedence that this is an OK thing to do to each other?

White people keep society running.

Without whites, niggers are free to run rampant over spics and other lower life forms, killing and raping as they please. White people hold this in check by being the filthy negroids main target, while also maintaining enough power to put them down like the animals they are.

Do everything you can to destroy the nu-left and keep white people in power. Look at the damage King Nigger did in less than a decade.

This is our board, jiggaboo monkey.

Its "Politically Incorrect"

No special snowflake nigger should be here. Its too much for you.

Id rather fuck my cousin than be a shit sniffin monkey nigger who has the IQ of a rock.

I'm not really clear on the rock-paper-scissors of pol, does a nigger beat a leaf?

Niggers

topkek. I'm mixed but 3/4 white

You just asked why you should care that violent niggets are out of control. You should care more about being too stupid to breathe regularly.

It's not your board, Billy. And for starter's, I'm not a nigger, I'm a spic, and I bet my IQ is higher that inbred brain of yours.

Your race is dying, you sack of shit. Dying. You understand that? You're going to be a minority in your country soon and your children will be minorities in their schools and get shit on because of their cum colored skin. There's nothing you can do about it. Bahahahahaha

I'm white and don't care about the video. Just niggers being niggers. I'm more appalled by the people saying "b-but slavery."

has there been a switch-tan winner yet?

i haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

>obnoxious as hell
>Switchposting
I guess it all makes sense now

I hope is not the fucking redhead piece of shit like the fucking image in this retard fucking thread made by that fucking faggot of OP jesus fucking christ how much i fuking hate it

>larping as a nigger on Sup Forums
youre worse than niggers, at least they know what they are

I don't even know what the fuck "switch" is. I only picked up the image because it was of a smug anime girl smirking, and I knew it would trigger some dumbfucks.

All whites should just kill themselves.

It would make the whole "white race is going extinct" much easier and faster.

yeah the redhead one makes no sense. just literal fap bait

i'm hoping for retard, not-retarded retard or twins desu

Wew lads show you're race or gtfo, attention whores

Well, except the women.

White women know their place in pursuing and lusting after darker cock.

>White women know their place in pursuing and lusting after darker cock.
And black men know their place being our slaves.

Not them, but hispanic reporting in!

You're ok, Pakibait

You mean, being "OUR" slaves.

You fags are going to extinct. We spics are taking over.

>Why should I give a shit about the kidnapping video if I am not white?
you will be "white" in the near future my beaner friendo

No need to. Same as I don't give a fuck when niggers are killed.

Why are shitskins even in Sup Forums?

I support black on white violence, and white on black violence. I hate niggers and whites equally much.

Ctt will tell you there are no winners or losers but as far as I can tell, everyone besides the people who created those alternate designs basically gave up on them.

>You fags are going to extinct.
If you say so. Not like you spics will kill each other once we "die off".
*coughs*
Toadly Niggers

>all these dumbasses thinking I am black

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!

What, are you all afraid of niggers in real life? Seems like the black boogey man is real for the lot of you cucks.

did mommy not give u enough attention op?

Same reason why we're in "your country" impregnating your white teenage daughters.

I don't care if we all die off. It would be worth it just so your kind can squirm and cry knowing you're powerless against your impending doom.

Nope. It's just my day off, so I figured I'd make a thread today and enjoy this big cup of hot coffee while I trigger you stupid fucks.

You suck our bellend every time you write in English Tyrone

And yet you post a white anime girl.

You should only give a shit if you care to

God obviously is ambivalent

just worry about yourself

Check out the inferiority complex on this beaner.

Well, if you're not white, then maybe you should be concerned about the fallout that it could potentially produce.

The thing is, this one incident won't produce a drastic change. Small events like this are becoming MUCH more common though. All of these combined over time will produce something significant though. Whatever that outcome is, it more than likely will eventually effect you in some way.

So you admitted trolling. Thiergoes the thread. I was enjoying it till now

Check out the expiration date on this whitey. Oops.

Don't you have a dentist appointment to go to, crumpet sucker?

>Bahahahahaha
For someone with a "high IQ" you sure do shitpost like a prideful spic

raping white teenage girls isn't something to be proud of juan

Because once the race war starts, you are either with us or dead

Nigger nigger get on the boat
Nigger nigger row
Nigger nigger get out of here
Nigger nigger go go go

I'm not trolling. Am I getting amusement out seeing these white niggers get triggered and sperg out in the thread? Yes. But I am not trolling.

All I did was make a thread, saying that I don't give a shit about the kidnapping video anymore and that the repeated reposts on the same incident was sitting up Sup Forums.

A couple of hicks got offended and started bringing race into this (which I admittedly did first), so I just started saying how all of them were going extinct and they got even more triggered.

Shitposting spic at his worst

I cant wait for you white demonic fuckers to burn in hell.

The manipulation, sniveling back-stabbery, the lies, the misery.

I dont need a slang term to demonize you, you're all nephilim worshipping, esau blood-flowing, satan worshiping demons.

You love it too, you revel in it.
I think deep down you know, without a shadow of a doubt.

You'll never be the good guys, you try to spin the narrative, live and die by the sword and hold all the cards but everyone knows you're full of shit.

I'm glad your women gave up, I'm glad you're all having a tough time finding wives, I'm glad half of you are turning gay.

Burn in hell, you're no different than the jews you hate. You feed off negative emotion and the deaths of millions.

The planned parenthood things the final straw, you and your jew fuck cousins will perish under the most high god, I promise you.

Babylon and Rome will fall.

Can I ask you a personal question? How do you deal with standard furniture for whites in your daily life?
Did you import chairs from the Mexico or do you just put a pile of books on normal chair to reach the PC?

A population of 4 million isn't something to be proud of either, Emir.

Oh trust me, I'm not proud of being a spic. I do feel good about the whole "white race is going extinct" not affecting me though.

Is that really the best insult you can throw at me? Stupid checker backed, gypsie fucker.

What? That was not meant as an insult, I'm genuinely curious, since mexicans are factually height deficient. I meant no disrespect.

And if I can ask another - do you find mexican women sexually attractive? I can't imagine how that works.

> niggers
> thinking they belong on Sup Forums

>failing for the white genocide meme

I'm having trouble knowing if you're being petty or if this is just who you've become, seeing as how your country is filled with spergs who don't get along with anyone from outside of your country.

But to answer your question, yes there are many attractive Mexican women over here in Southern California. I mean, we've pretty much taken over the entire state, y'know, but, I prefer to fuck white women instead. Of course, giving the circumstances, white women tend to have to compete with hispanic girls for suitable males, which leads to white women being complete whores who will open their legs up for any non white man (mostly black or brown), and as such, you gotta be careful when getting into a white girl, because they're usually all just whores.

Whites are pussy shit cowards, they have been doing this for decades and then it happens once and they cry like little bitches. Loved seeing that stupid birdshitskin drink toilet water like the little cuck he is

>he thinks it's a meme

I bet you think BBC is also just a meme. Welp, whatever helps you sleep at night. See you in 2050 Joe Bob!

Sometimes I wonder if the seventy or so comments in threads like these are all shills having fake arguments with each other (other than my own comment) because it's hard for me to believe that anyone other than me could be stupid enough to take the bait and actually comment here.

>Oh! Look at me! I am a special snowflake and I am special and smarter than most people in this thread!

Shut up you stupid faggot.

>implying its bait

People are annoyed with white people, you bitches have been annoying the earth for years and people are done and fed up with it, that's why blocks are fucking you stupid cucks up because you guys have been committing crimes against minorities for centuries, its your pussies turn now.

I read this in the voice of Tuco

We don't get along with everyone outside, that is why our society is safe and prospering, unlike vibrant cultures of subamerica who don't even go along with themselves.

And really? This has to be some sort of different subspecies perception if you really claim that there are attractive mexican women, very intriguing.

Your jealousy is palpable. Must be hard to admit to yourself that you can never come close, but if you do, you will live happier life. Not more productive, but happier. After all there are limits to what you can do.

We don't have to do anything

This kind of shit is gonna fuel white nationalism.

It is perfect

He's retarded, you know. You should be able to empathize with the victim now.

No, that is why your country is a boring little, irrelevant to the rest of the world, shit hole.

And yes, really. I am more than willing to spread my seed to women of all races, and it's really easy, especially when it comes to white women who prefer to be with the more masculine portrayal of a male, a dark skinned male. And this is seen everywhere, maybe not in your tiny little country, but, say, if you were to come over here to the US and try to court any women of any race, your chances of successfully doing so would be pretty much zero.

Oh look! Mexican cartel violence! Wow, that really does not relate to me. I mean, I wasn't even born in Mexico!

Help me report offtopic and /leftypol/ threads

White nationalism is dead, and has been since the 40's.

You think white nationalism can rise in the US given the current demographics? Oh, sorry. Didn't see you were a snow nigger from Norway.

Yeah, sure. Keep fucking your cousins and whatever you snow niggers do over there. When it comes to actual relevant first world countries, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself.

>Brazil

Ha. Why would anyone listen to a poster from the most violent shithole in the planet! Literally, everything from Bestgore is from Brazil. Don't you have some funeral to attend to?

Do you monkeys even have funerals? I bet you just throw the hundreds of dead bodies you get every week in the dumpster. Or do you eat them?

Why should I give a shit about the kidnapping video if I am white?

Worse crimes than this happen on a daily basis. If you let current events dramatically alter your worldview, your worldview probably wasn't very well thought out.

It was utterly predictable that when there is so much rhetoric about "whitelash" and "making America white again" and "trump is racist"? and "Trump supporters are a racist basket of deplorables", what do you think is gonna happen?

When headlines like "Trump supporter attack black man" come out without context? You know why the media avoids mentioning when race when it comes to these sort of attacks? Because it incites racial hatred and tensions. So what do people think will happen when you run a bunch of headlines about how a vast vast minority of white people are attacking black people?

When BLM releases racist rhetoric on such a frequent basis, and they're celebrated by the media and politicians and given a soapbox, what's gonna happen?

Frankly we're lucky maybe shit like this might be a wakeup call to people with their heads in the sand before their racist rhetoric gets people murdered. I don't care about this though, it was obvious it was gonna happen, and the perpetrators will be punished. What I care about is bringing ethics back to the media. Making people that genuinely, deep in their hearts believe they're fighting racism, understand this is the inevitable result of stirring up exaggerated rhetoric about white people and police and Trump supporters.

Suck a dick, homo.

agree. The white american needs to die

Sup Forums is a board for whites, you darkies have facebook and twitter

People are LITERALLY fabricrating fake racist attacks commited against them by Trump supporters. They are doing that to incite people against Trump supporters. This is what inciting people against Trump supporters looks like.

Congrats media, you got what you always wanted, a public that has dehumanized the other side. You've let them know that if they have the wrong political beliefs, they have to fear for their safety. They presented the facts in a very skewed way, and just let people draw their own conclusions.

That's fine,it's perfectly normal and healthy to care about your own people over someone else.

That being said,don't worry Paco,soon you'll be back home and together again with your Spic brethren.

Wow. One very good and reasonable post after 100 others. And you didn't even take my "cumskin" bait!

Yes, I agree with you, and we all should once we put the memes and shitposting aside.