Sweden Rape Crisis Is Not What It Seems

>Victims of Rape in Sweden are mostly foreign born
>Sweden has the widest and most inclusive definition of rape in the world
>Statistics show that poverty is a bigger factor in these crimes than race
Explain yourselves Sup Forums. It seems your narrative of the migrant crisis isn't as accurate as you think it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
academic.oup.com/bjc/article-abstract/53/3/456/542980/Crime-as-a-Price-of-Inequality-The-Gap-in?redirectedFrom=fulltext),
affes.wordpress.com/tag/19962/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
Here's the link to the article.

>rapefugees rape because they're poor

better increase those gibs, goys!

That doesn't explain the stable, near constant, upwards trend seen in the data. If it was just a matter of definition we'd just've had a sharp upwards spike only for it to stabilize there. We didn't. There's still been a ~3x increase within the country, where there is no problem comparing year to year. This only makes comparing data between nations more difficult, which is already a fucking shitshow no matter what you look at. Hell, you can't even compare the national accounts of countries to get accurate results if you're including Singapore.

He cites this research (academic.oup.com/bjc/article-abstract/53/3/456/542980/Crime-as-a-Price-of-Inequality-The-Gap-in?redirectedFrom=fulltext), done by the British Journal of Criminology by the way, to show that crime rates are reduced by half when comparing Swedish-born children of immigrants and foreign born immigrants. Also, it's more than that the camps they are put in are awful places where most of the sexual assaults take place. THEY are the victims of these crimes.

>>Statistics show that poverty is a bigger factor in these crimes than race
Ok, so stop importing people from the poorest countries in the world then.

Fine by me.

There is a rise but that's because they can't follow your countries backwards way of viewing sexual assault. Even Americans would be confused by your legislation. Also, the most important thing to remember is foreign born citizens are by far the biggest demographic of victims.

LIES
PERFIDY
BULLSHIT

>the state of the """""refugees""""" accommodation is the issue
>not that having a large concentration of them in a small area is a bad idea

hmmmmmmmmm really activates the old noodle

But there's absolutely no link between poverty and race, right?

>crime rates are reduced by half when comparing Swedish-born children of immigrants and foreign born immigrants

Nope, that text in the article isn't true. For it to be rape, there has to be penetration.

A few years ago some mudslime scum was freed of rape charges when he and 5 other shitskins raped a girl. He was freed (and compensated for being wrongfully jailed) because all he did was jack off on to her face.

Take your libtard agenda and show it up your ass. The majority of cases of sexual assault in Sweden are committed by immigrants.

>the most important thing to remember is foreign born citizens are by far the biggest demographic of victims
That is of no importance.

The law was changed in 2005.
The image has the statistics. A sharp rise in 2005, and then a stable increase of ~5 rapes per 100k per year.
You're also wrong on ethnicity being a non-factor. BRÅ (think FBI crime data) showed 53% of rapes being committed by non-Swedes. During the period of 1985-1989, when we had very few immigrants(after Chile wave, before Balkans, Iraq, and before the entirety of MENA+SSA). Since 1996 BRÅ does not report crimes by ethnicity.
See: Invandrare och invandrares barns brottslighet – en statistisk analys BRÅ 1996:2
or just read affes.wordpress.com/tag/19962/ which uses the latest available data to estimate current statistics via extrapolation since the information is no longer being officially released.

His article is plain stupid. You can't extrapolate the Swedish data from the British. They're two very different countries with very different systems of immigration. Parallels he draw to North America are also plain irrelevant, as even Canada uses a point-based system.

The nationality of the victim is irrelevant it's the nationality of the rapist that we need to know.

about 95 % of native Swedes have a job, but the employment rate is lower than that, do with this info as you will :^)

Sweden women can not be raped, you cant rape the willing.

You see Sup Forums I has been right the entire time. Everything is fine here
Multiculturalism works, the foreigners only rape inside their own culture. Now give me one reason why multiculturalism is bad?

Sup Forums and Sweden yes maymayers btfo.

And now, looking at your author we find a very suspect history, having written articles such as:
>The real reason Donald Trump got elected? We have a white extremism problem
>Germany and Canada are the West’s last safe harbours
>Economic victims didn't elect Trump. The well-off and segregated did
first sentence of which is: Trump supporters are more motivated by racial resentment than by their incomes
>France’s terrorist problem is rooted in Syria, not Paris or Nice
>Remember the Brexit as the moment when xenophobia won
>Offing the boss: Does killing terrorist leaders make us safer?
>How U.S. gun ownership became a ‘right,’ and why it isn’t
>Why do we celebrate religious holidays - without religion?
>Is it time to bring Turkey into Europe?
>Mountain climbing is the height of empty egotism
And above all, he's fucking Canadian.

If you there's anything google translate doesn't pick up in BRÅ, or affes analysis of it, feel free to ask.

is that supposed to be surprising?

I am poor
Therefore I must rape

Excellent catch.
They are hiding who the perpetrators are by focusing on the victims.

I wonder why...

What a gigantic faggot, i don't even know which one is the worst

I want to go to Sweden and fucking rape one of them blonde beauties but have a quran with me so I can get away with it. Guys think it'll work?

I remember seeing the "sweden has trhe widest and most inclusive definition of rape in the world" and then someone pointed out that finland or another country had the same laws yet the rape was still much lower.

No, it's reduced by half when comparing British born immigrant children, and foreign born immigrants to britain. He says he's extrapolating based off of British data, not using Swedish data.

>The hypothesis is heavily supported by the data. Comparing first the immigrants' children, where both are born in another, but the same country, with direct immigrants from the same country, we find a near 1-1 correlation. For countries where the immigrants have high values of crime participation, the immigrants' children also do.
East-europeans are mentioned as an exception, their children having a far lower rate of criminality than they themselves do.

>THEY are the victims of these crimes
t. Kike
Just gas yourself already

It's not the same wave of immigrants then. Also children of immigrants might be a child of a another european and a swede.