CHICAGO: Black Lives Matter Supporters Kidnap And Torture White Special Needs Trump Supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7yEom5w1w

Ignore the autistic reporter, have any of you seen this shit? Makes my fucking stomach churn.

Happened in shitcago by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhk1jrDZSq8
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have any of you seen this shit?

Nope, you're the first to post about it

keep posting white traitors threads. The jews and leftypol are trying to distract us from the real issue.

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago, were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill was also charged with robbery.

Thats a quote from NBC Chicago its official hate crime charges.

>white traitors
What
It's a fucking special needs white guy being tortured by niggers, sliding my ass

fuck off hue, no one gives a shit about Bern victims or your shit country.

if Obama lets this pass, Trump will have holy Hell fire to rain down on these niglets

www.stltoday.com/news/local/state-and-regional/update-chicago-police-say-race-wasa-not-a-motive-behind/article_d926def5-281a-57c8-9c30-528f00c74d7e.html

Press release
>Race was not a motive
Kek

only saving grace was the mental disability, thats why its a hate crime. this shit needs to change when Trumps in

i don't condone their actions, mainly for the part that it is dry snitching

whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf... he must have been a blatant racist or some shit to have been handled like this

but the point I see from this video is that a lot of Trump supporters can and will match up to the violence perpetrated here... look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.

>When considering a potential hate crime charge, investigators will have to determine whether the racial remarks were "sincere or just stupid ranting and raving,"

Tricked again, for they were merely pretending to hate white people

Do you have the original for rage puposes?

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>not racially motivated

Oh, for fuck's sake. Something's gotta give.

Is this a Reddit comment? I sure hope it is.

Good. This kind of shit is gonna fuel white nationalism.

I'm 99.9% sure this is bait, but just in case:

Kill yourself, you colossal fucking faggot.

Do we actually know for sure that they were BLM supporters? We need proof.

>trips of truth

S O O N

Did they kill him? I don't get what the big deal is. Niggers do actually kill white people in the US every day.

>niggers being niggers makes whites realize that niggers are niggers

Sounds about right.

msm already reporting hate crime charges have been filed, so calm the fuck down

to be fair, it's probably just because he was mentally disabled. if it had been an average white guy, probably just "dindus being dindus" logic would have ruled the day.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/

>"Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people."
>kidnapped and tortured a white guy
>durr does this have anything to do with BLM?

Nooo, of course not.

It's was recorded which is the only way things are real now

>Black Lives Matter Supporters
At least (((they))) are willing to admit who they actually are now.

Ok, let's be real here.

As a non white person I've noticed that the only times a place is safe in our country is when white people are a majority. Does that make me a "white supremacist"? No. That makes me observant.

When I see this shit, and then see the media trying to claim that "race wasn't a motive for the attack", does that make them observant? No. That reveals to everybody else that the media is clearly pushing an agenda that aims at decreasing the standard of living for everybody else.

I hope Trump rips them in half for this. Fucking society destabilizers.

He literally says "Fuck White People" in the video, clear as day. Are they retarded?

Lad, I agree with you. But if the normies saw actual proof of BLM support. It would help.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
Know the signs.

All of the headlines are labeling them as BLM supporters.
Normies only read headlines. Thus, they'll associate it with BLM regardless.

It's not a hate crime though. If anything it's an act of self defense for blacks. Retaliating towards whites, albeit the wrong target in this case, is like mass self defense.

This is what happens when Blacks are massacred in the hundreds by cops each year.

So apparently a mentally disabled Trump supporter said some stupid shit, and a bunch of Black people got fed up and kicked his shit in?

Good to know. I can only wish it happened more often.

#YouHaveToGoBack
Also stop ruining Sup Forums you fucking attention harpy

Why do people keep treating this likes it's a bad thing. I wish I had black men to tie me up and put me in a leash, stand over me, degrade me, torture me spit on me then make me lick their toilet, I would pay for it, this boy got it for free.

Erugh get the fuck off of here nu-male.

youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

How the fuck is it a hate crime? They only mention a race, not that they're attacking him because he's that race.
Also blacks had 400 years of slavery, so of course they're gonna be fucked up. Just let this one slide.

>inferior alt-right male bigot trumplet humiliated by brave and morally superior patriotic diverse true americans.
This is the so called power of the alt-right? Woah... really makes you think.
This does it, I'm #WithHer now.

>and kicked his shit in
I should also point out that "kicked his shit in" would include beating him without blunt instruments. That happens in most metro areas like every single day.

They kidnapped him, tortured him, forced him to drink toilet water, scalped him (yes it's there, a lot of the footage that's still available is blurred so it's harder to see) and now these filthy BLMfags are being charged for it.

>6'4 Trump supporters
>One-sided torture towards mentally handicapped people is okay as long as the victim is white and the kidnappers are black and support #BLM
Literally off yourself. Norway is the least cucked Scandinavian country, they said.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Fishing season isn't for another couple of months.
Ok, well maybe THAT was just a tad excessive. But I'd classify that as a war crime, not a hate crime.

>special needs
>trump supporter

ONE OF US

>Normies
>Caring about proof

Normies care about having their goy beliefs validated.

You would know about cucking Ameri-kun

Shut up Discount Denmark

So what side are you on? "He deserved it because he voted Trump" or "they deserve their charges no matter what their race is"?

Not a bad bait.Almost....

They've been charged with hate crime.
Some fucking relief
youtube.com/watch?v=nhk1jrDZSq8

Get back in the cage

Best news I've heard all day. Throw the fucking book at them brainless monkeys, ALL OF IT.

Most women are filthy whores, this goes without saying. At least she had the courtesy of being honest about it.

How to successfully engage the enemy on Twitter:

1. Make or buy fake Twitter account.
- build an alias around it, ideally a minority for concern trolling

2. Use software or just buy auto-engagements on twitter. For 20 bucks a month you can get 100 RTs and likes every single day spread across your tweets.

3. Use multiple trending hashtags, and when the RTs roll in, it will push your tweet to the top of the Trending Hashtag selection page.

4. Kill.

Being honest, no, he didn't deserve being brutalized. It's not his fault if he's too retarded to understand why not to vote for Trump; it's the fault of our voting system for letting the mentally incapable cast ballots.

The people who did the beating are probably guilty of the charges against them, including the hate crimes. Unless they can come up with some very compelling excuses, they deserve to be put in jail, along with countless other Black youths, unfortunately.

>that webm
Why is this a thing?
I get that it's supposed to be "comedic", but why is it on fucking TV? Is the idea of nerdy white men getting cucked really that funny?

When you do the ^^^ABOVE POST^^ do not be racist. Don't sink to their level. We don't need it, like we don't need them.

Instead, act like an african american woman and concern troll them.

If you aren't using a minority alias, just focus on irrefutable facts like the black on black crime rates and how they account for 90% of black murders.

Not funny, it's actually arousing to most white Americans.

because edgy 18 year old interns work in media right now?

You guys got some weird tv

WE DID IT! ITS A HATECRIME NOW!

From what I heard, this felt like it was written by Sup Forums

Beta man who can't satisfy his wife gets cucked by black men. All of his friends make fun of him. His wife is draining him financially too, and is portrayed as a horrible human being.

Whats to hate? it's funny

>edgy 18 year old interns write, produce and direct TV shows
Face it, cucking has become a part of your culture.

>act like an african american woman
I'm ashamed of myself in enough ways. I don't need to sink down to this
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

nigga, I ain't clicking that shit.

>most
No, it's not.

I had to smoke for about a half hour straight to calm the fuck down or else I would have killed my nigger neighbors.

>Whats to hate? it's funny
Canadian taste everybody

they normalize this shit with comedy you know. first they test the waters with something 'edgy, but funny' except without the funny part. then they push for real. what is the name of this show? the writer and producer need to be targeted with public harassment until they can't go on.

What the shit is this? I've never seen it.

Top kek. Post the version with subtitles.

wtf is that?

I'm very interested in the civil suit that will lead up to this. I can smell the crisp Benjamin's now.

Probably bait but fucking kys

>No, it's not.
Yeah, um....

Who cares. The kid was retarded. Should've been aborted anyway

death penalty for these 4 niggers.

>this makes Americans aroused
Just accept superior BBC and admit you're the cancer already, Americans

Sorry, don't have it. But you can probably dig it up on youtube.

What the fuck? Is this real American tv? It looks indeed like a Sup Forumslack wrote the script. How does it end?

Don't know the name of the show, can't help you out.

Good boy, the (((smoking))) industry approves of this attitude.

Good point. Act like a civilized person who through a horrible terrorist attack and acid burning, turned her skin the exact same color black as their bodies are.

That way you can act white and civilized, while appearing black.

i mean i get that youre trolling but understand that no woman above an 8 gets cucked. and for the purpose of macro-discussion, no american woman above an 8 even matters.

>troll neutralized
>starting to become euphoric
>puts on fedora

Mostly just sounds like you are butthurt that it took 4 nogs to outsmart one retarded white guy.

According to google it's named "You're The Worst"

quite going with the programming you jewish subversives, you realize this shit is basically war propaganda meant to demoralize the white male majority of america's actually useful and productive people? these kikes need to be held to the fire for this shit, and you are joining them in the ridicule instead. Don't think your country isn't next.

Lmao he thought I meant tobacco. Oh nigga please

Shut the fuck up, you refoogee.

Anyone got a YouTube video of the full livestream?

calm down patriot, i share your concern but you never know if the troll is a darkie. he might be the nigger in the gif. hes probably jealous this isnt catching on in portugal. also alot of the trolls are white guys trying to rile up nigger hate among other whites. kind of like blacks calling other blacks kunta or nigger. this place is a giant cesspool echo chamber full of trolls and white nerds that have nothing to live for.

>no woman above an 8 gets cucked
>no woman above an 8 matters
I see a pattern.

Oh, I didn't :^)

This is Drumpf fault though

Well done bud
Dont know the show but obv making fun if cuckoldry

I really really hope Molymeme, PJW or someone makes a video about this. It's sick.

Yeah sure, portugal

Can someone explain to me why the distinction of "hate crime" even exists? Isn't the actual crime all that should be considered?

You see races don't exist but interracial hatred is even worse than regular hatred.

Excuse me?

Weed fucks you up, man. One day you'll realize this.

We got to blame him somehow right

ONE