*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-07/flash-crashes-and-trump-trading
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=cdkNGL_y93w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can Trump tweet about me having a gf next please?

How do economists explain this?

The god emperor's twitter is blessed with economic sorcery.

>God emperor

He's literally NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET AND CAN KILL AN INTERNATIONAL MOTORING COMPANY VIA TWITTER!

I should seriously just start playing the market based on Trumps twitter.

He can't work miracles

I'm gonna start following Trump tweets and shorting options the second after he makes statements. Easy way to get some shekels.

>Barely a dollar

HFT algos.

Fairly easy: if Toyota has to build in US their costs will be higher, so net present value of future earnings goes down so company's market valuation goes down

- investment banker

But he can. The meme magic is incredibly strong in him. I believe he is Kek's prophet.

>doesn't understand that a single fucking tweet has managed to lose Toyota ~1.7 billion

Tarrifs boi. You manufacture here or you lose this market.

>a leaf

who else invested in banks after the election? feels good my niggers

>changes by less than half a percent
really made me think

You're killing a cucktarded leaf's dreams man, infant-tier shitposting on Sup Forums is all he's got

Bit late to the game

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-07/flash-crashes-and-trump-trading

Scroll down to trump trading part

nice set of numbers you got there

>drop by less than 0.5% and immediate recovery
*sips tea xdd*

fuck off leaf. Trump's tweets have a large impact but it won't be in form of stock values. instead, Toyota people will second guess their decision and maybe change it

I WILL SHOW YOU REAL POWER

Nah, Peterson is the prophet. Because the prophet understands the message and spreads it to the masses.

Trump is not the prophet. Trump is the holy sword. The tool with which the deity inflicts its will upon the material world.

a 50 cent .4% change, that is nothing. Trump has no power at all

>it's less than 1 percent
>then it must mean little money

American education.

>is another I don't know jack shit about the stock market episode
I can't believe you faggots fool me into believing there was a buying oportunity

Kek brings chaos. So far Trump offers prosperity and harmony. Doubt that he's Kek's prophet. The real chaos prophet would be Hillary and the WWIII

Most investors have no clue what they're doing.

I know I will be fucked if I ever decide to buy a new car again, but goddamn if this isn't good for everyone in the long run. Except beaners of course

im retarded. can someone explain what exactly a "stock" is? i understand its a share of the company, but what does that even mean? the only value it has is that people can sell it later, right? so it never has any value, except it may have more value later, for some reason...?

>*sips tea*
*tips fedora*

i love this tweet but holy shit you are retarded
0.4% is fucking nothing
that's literally within the range of random noise

Stocks fluctuate constantly
Call me when it continues to decline.

>work in shipping
>Trump, Brexit, LePen
> open talk about a fucking trade war
Just stop already jesus christ what are we supposed to do with all these ships
Why can't you people just play along and be globalist free trade shills like everybody else, it's not hard just say yes

How can one be an emperor of a Republic? How can one who is an atheist have the title God Emperor? Should Trump make he bible law and finally hang these homos perhaps you can call him that but otherwise not it's autistic role playing.

>The future President of US for 4 years says will tax the shit out of you
>Company goes down

Not Difficult.

>t. -2 car manufacturing plant man

>tea
you mean you're smoking crack

He's basically hinting at the fact he'll use legislation to fuck them, and so rather than go through the hassle and the hit to their stock, companies capitulate and build in the USA instead.

It's ingenuous, really. He's bringing manufacturing back to America just by shitposting.

>Kek brings chaos.
That's what the Jews told you.

How can a gay dance teacher be the PM of a "serious" country?

Are you the fag working at a boutique bank

Because anyone can become prime minister who's a Canadian citizen

He's the next president, anything he says negatively about a company can make investors drop stock because they believe they'll lose money. George Soros can do the same thing, it's about influence

Shares of a company entitle you to a proportional fraction of its earnings through dividends.

When people think the net present value of the future stream of dividends is going to increase (due to the company doing better, or the economy being rosier) the stock price increases

Even a company that doesn't currently give dividends has an implicit assumption that it will *eventually*. A company that never returns (and never will return) any cash to shareholders is essentially worthless

But Le Pen is France's last hope.

stock represents fractional ownership in a company. during an IPO a company will offer shares of stock as a method to fund itself. the companies will also pay dividends to the owners of the shares.

you are correct that as long as you hold the share you have only lost money on paper. when you sell the share to someone else you get cash. the stock market is where the shares are traded, the price represents how much it would cost to buy or sell a share at that moment on the market.

You'll change your tune when you realize cost inputs going up means product inputs also going up in cost and that you're essentially subsidizing factory workers by paying an unnecessary premium on their products

What's so special about her? I don't know anything about French politics

PAY

of course if he - either knowingly or unwittingly -lies
If you don't know about it, can you be still a harbinger of Chaos? Or, can you really be the avatar of obfuscation if you know about it?
Praise KEK, for it hides instead of revealing, for it lies instead of telling truth, for it destroys instead of creating

shitposters can't get a gf.
Many such cases
Sad.

>within the range of random noise
>largest drop on the graph
>lowest point
>"random"

yeah alright man

He practically ran his Predidentian campaign on twitter.

What's to explain? Lots of people and computers are monitoring as many signals as possible to trade stocks at sub-second speed.

Trump is a powerful person. If he is aiming at Toyota, they are either going to make a sub-optimal business decision or are going to get some penalty from Trump. Either way, stock price suffers a bit for it.

DEBTS

But they're american factory workers.

As we have already seen in these short two more months is that other countries WILL capitulate to america.

Nah.

The fun thing about the cost of manufacturing is that it's a bell-curve, and the more domestic companies you have producing products to compete against imported products, the lower the prices are. Protectionism is how America built its economy in the first place, as it couldn't compete with British industry.

how often do they actually pay dividends?

>not understanding stocks

Toyota has 3,447,997,492 public shares

3,447,997,492 * 121.20 = 417,897,296,000

3,447,997,492 * 120.32 = 414,863,058,200

They lost 3 billion dollars because of a tweet

this

Nips btfo

their collective shareholders lost 3 billions dollars, toyotas finances are unaffected

I could explain to you why you have a room temperature IQ for posting this, but you wouldn't get it anyway so I'll just let you know that you are probably a rural or suburban retard and just be on my way.

Protectionism is how every single developed economy ever built its economy. China is even doing it right now. How "free trade" captured the minds of a generation of mediocre elites is one of the strangest stories in history.

>Mexicans
>Lecturing anyone about economics

Just stick to beheading tutorials Pablo.

enlighten me good sir

*tips fedora*

>serious country
>canada

kedo

Company value, which is more important that the companies liquid assets

>dance teacher

*ahem* He was a Drama teacher.

god bless the emperor

Shitposting erases imaginary jewish money. Nothing new.

KEK

lol

>implying majority shareholders aren't a handful of people who lost more than the average person lost in their 401k or Ira

>implying that the pressure the majority shareholders felt won't pressure them to rethink their plans

-toyota want to make big shekels for cheap cost
-trump says no
-investors tell to toyota to fuck off

Because when I import one Nintendo game there are 10 niggers in the box.

>being this autistic

sad

The next 8 years are gonna be incredible.

Greatest timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

>Breaking: 3 gorillion euros lost from Frexit

>toyota is unaffected
ha. ahahahahahahh

delicious

OR market sentiment just turned against them, OR some/manyone is speculating with shorts

or something else probably

I really hope he just has a bunch of company names in a hat and he draws one out each morning and tweets.

Right, the new increased production prices have nothing to do with it.

I wonder how it feels to be this powerful even before office...

You your life like a king, know people around the world, powerful and influencial people, you can do pretty much anything you want or like, buy anything, amke anything, go to step if you want, you are richer than fucking kings.... and then you become the most powerful person on the planet, controlling a nuclear arsenal and arguable the most powerful military machine to ever exist.

do you know what the boolean operator "OR" means?

>tfw no voluptuous piece of ass from Slovakia for me

kike

It's an algo doing the trading.
>takes in news sources
>sees that president elect trump mentions foriegn car company in negative light
>small sell off occurs instantly
>other Algos see the small sell off and data points and continue to sell
>even more Algos realize that trump is talking out of his ass, and that the price is low for the day, so a buy back occurs.

>Buy new honda becuase I am a basic bitch pleb
>speedometer in km
>trying to figure out how to change it while driving

Explain yourself leafs

Escellent Trumpku

Mad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdkNGL_y93w

dis the real answer

>people panic selling in real life

baka they have never played an mmo

No, I won't change my tune, because unlike you I'm not a full retard.

I'll take slightly more expensive goods in exchange for better jobs, job prospects, and higher incomes.

People like you, in your desperate greedy lust for money, forgot that there's things that matter beyond money.

here's your (You)

lrn2chart next time

Faggot. Traded on different market. This thinly traded stock barely moves ever. This was just some algo trading most likely by black rock or citadel