Something is Happening

I am seeing a fuck ton of military cargo planes flying to / from MCAS Miramar and NAS North Island in San Diego. its normal to see one every few days. In the last 24 hours,I have seen -
8 x C-5 flights
15 x C-17 flights
20-ish x C-130 flights.

Also seeing more than normal C-2 flights out of North Island, probably going to Carriers off the coast.

Anyone have an idea of whats up? I haven't seen this type of activity since "The Surge"

Also lot of traffic on 8992 / 11175 USB, no 4x SKYKINGS but lot and lots of alpha-numeric coded traffic.

Wonder if we are moving missles to S. Korea and/or the Baltics.

Bap

Bump. NTC departures?

I think Trump is gunna take Tuvalu preemptively to spite us.

psst..
don't publicly post strategic information that has not already been openly broadcast or covered by media outlets.

Did kek approve a war with russa?

Nothing is happening. Everybody came back from holiday block leave and they probably have to catch up on shit.

No, kek wouldnt do such things, kek knows it would be unjustified

>mfw (((you))) think OPEC applies to user on a Taiwanese wind chime making forum

shieeeet

hey what's up, former primary contractor employee here. scientific field, but its all the same.

end-of-the-year budget review started three weeks ago. everyone who could overspend for FY 2016 just did, to ensure their FY 2017 budget will at least be the same if not higher.

so now all that materiel is making its way to... whereever. for whatever. doesn't matter. all that matters is that you get to keep your job because you weren't responsible for a budget cut.

welcome to government spending 101

This makes sense. Did the same thing in the infantry at end of FY burning up ammo in live fire lanes so higher ups could say "look we used all of our inventory for training, we need more next year".

I don't know the nuances, but I assume it's best to maintain some level of formality with your home country when posting on an international website.

You gotta be this famous russian hacker afraid of attention

Wow what an inefficient system.

Oh, I agree, but user is from commiefornia and expecting xir to have a sense of national duty is a stretch.

Maybe so, but I can assure you it was fucktons of fun ripping thousands of rounds of belted 5.56 through my M249 and popping frags over and over on the bunker buster lane for damn near a month ever year at the end of FY.

oh fugg :DD

Oh fuck. King Nigger will try to start war.