Sup Forums is Satire

Reminder to all you newfags that Sup Forums is satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Mr. Rabbi, just satire. Nothing to see here!

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

it is but we need to stop it. kids lurk pol, see 1488 don't feel to well, change - autism!

Reminder if you unironically shilled for Trump on here you are a literal retard.

Sup Forums is many things to many people.
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is an autistic friend simulator
>Sup Forums is the only trustworthy news source

But satire it isn't.

I use Sup Forums for activism, for example: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>totally satirical breh

sure m8

Yes pol is satire board.
Saying pol is a satire board, is also satire.

I'm still loling at this.

>that whole subreddit
AHAHAHAHAHA

It's funny because it's true.

Fuck you you hillary shillary

>JIDF at work

What'ya doing, rabbi?

the "Sup Forums is satire" meme is satire

not an argument my dear favela dweller, and I am not a natsoc

also, please refute them instead of posting a lefty meme

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Goldstein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board

STORMFAGS GET OUT