Donald Trump Taps Wall Street Lawyer Jay Clayton To Lead Securities And Exchange Commission

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-taps-jay-clayton-sec_us_586d2193e4b0eb58648b68d8

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
investmentwatchblog.com/rigged-podesta-wikileaks-show-citibank-picked-2008-obama-cabinet/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OHS MY GODS DAHNALD DRUMPFS CHOSE SOMEONES QUALIFIED WE NEEDZ TO STOPS THIS RIGHTS NOWS!

OHS MY GODS DRUMPF PICKED SOMEONE FROM WALLSTREET WHEN THE LAST AD HE RAN IN HIS CAMPAIGN WAS ATTACKING WALLSTREET

The SEC is a joke anyway. They are a civil agency that can only issue fines. Wall Street banks eat those fines up like candies. They have entire SEC compliance departments that incorporate fines into their operating models.

Who cares? Donald Trump supports our oldest and strongest ally. He is a friend to all of Israel and we should thank him for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Wow I guess we should let wallstreet go full Ayn Rand and let them rape us all.

>huffingtonpost

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO ONWER$

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

>the SEC is a joke anyways

um then why do they have a team in the national championship right now????

>The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.
Trump's true loyalty lies with Israel.

Let me make it even more clear for you, dipshit: The SEC does not work.

REEEEE WHY DOES HE KEEP APPOINTING SUCCESSFUL PRIVATE SECTOR PEOPLE?

WHY ISN'T HE APPOINTING MORE COLLEGE PROFESSORS AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS?

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Will this be a repeat of the great depression of the 1920ies? That's the last time you guys had big business as a part of the government.

>stale memes

>He's not even taking a salary,

Meaningless.

> wants term limits

Even more meaningless.

> lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Coming from a guy who literally has investments in foreign countries.

>HE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

Yeah bro, that's why Trump self funded in the general and didn't have the RNC or super pacs funding him. Oh wait....

>TRUMP HAS NO ONWER$

Google Robert Mercer and renaissance technologies

Sure thing kid. I guess that's why he ran as a REPUBLICAN and must abide by his REPUBLICAN VOTERS!

THAT MEANS ISRAEL NEOCON COCKSUCKING!

Clearly you would be saying the same under president Hillary.

It's a fact.

>Will this be a repeat of the great depression of the 1920ies?

Well last time Republicans had this much power was 1920s and 2000s, right before the Great Depression and Great Recession, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we'd be dead.

>we'd be dead.

We'll be dead due to climate change soon enough as a species.

"White peope are dying out and that's a GOOD THING"

Fuck you blue team.
I know your plans.

>That's the last time you guys had big business as a part of the government.
lol

If you don't know what I mean then you should study your own history.

I'm happy to take all you blue shits with me.

Nice damage control fag

Nice job, I think you got him.

literally the only SHOCKING or even bad connection on this list is rothschild and george soros (whos connection to the goldman sachs guy is tenuous at best)

>carls fucking jr
>paypal
>alex fucking jones
>department of justice
>raytheon
>blackwater
>people who aren't actually in the cabinet like bolton
>the president of a foreign nation (israel)

wow terrifying, i thought we were getting literally david duke

Daily Reminder: Drain the swamp means fill the swamp and always has. Donald trump is the infallible jesus christ almighty and anything that seems to imply he's retarded is 409D chess.

All trump supporters are paid shills or literal retards.

Called it. Only took three posts for them to arrive.

your chess set is shit tier

think big picture

>i thought we were getting literally david duke

Well we sure aren't getting someone who cares about working class or poor in this country.

Thanks for electing the wrong candidate then.

And there's nothing your liberal ass can do about it. This planet is going to shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

> meaningless

not an argument faggot

fact: (((you're))) making presumptions about what someone will do, someone you're not able to predict

ignorant faggot

YOU ARE MEANINGLESS

Right wing hilljacks don't actually know what the term "stawman" means.

>these things are meaningless because I say so
>these things don't matter because Trump has investments, you know like a businessman.
>these people own trump because I say so just google it and you'll see all the leftshit articles agreeing with me with no source
>lol trump isn't a true republican
>unless him being republican benefits the dumb shit I'm saying

>And there's nothing your liberal ass can do about it. This planet is going to shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Ok and you'll be dead as well faggot.

>making presumptions about what someone will do, someone you're not able to predict

I can predict he won't do shit outside of whatever the big corporations who helped put Trump in power just like every other Republifag president.

>(((climate change)))

No problem. Bernout media making a big deal out of nowhere as always.

Icahn as a SEC lobbyist is what's problematic. Disney and Herbalife will now hold America by the balls

That's my point you fucking retard.

>christ hedges

XDDDDDDDD

Maybe you two, but I'll be fine.

Good riddance, nigger.

Yeah thats great whatever

So where can I get a petite blond girl to deliver me pizza in a sexy costume?

>these things are meaningless because I say so

They are if Trump doesn't do shit to overturn Citizens United. But he's a Republicuck so he's all in favor of money in politics.

His supreme court pick will continue money in politics. Hillary's pick would have overturned citizens united. BUT BUT MUH TERM LIMITS THAT NEED A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT THAT CAN'T PASS!

investmentwatchblog.com/rigged-podesta-wikileaks-show-citibank-picked-2008-obama-cabinet/

Kek

>wants term limits
great. that means little to nothing if you don't fix the actual problem underlying the system: corporate money.
>and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.
great, except that's a bullshit half measure designed to trick people like you into thinking he's anti-corruption.
>Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down
that's true, but it's also exactly what trump is doing right now. you're just too blinded by your loyalty to a man who has thus far shown himself to be nothing more than an opportunist looking to make a power grab to see that.
>SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.
>TRUMP HAS NO ONWER$
lmao do you still seriously believe trump self funded his campaign? how naive can you people be?
>What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?
even if he did, that wouldn't be much of an accomplishment.
i think trump was preferable to hillary, but that doesn't mean he's above criticism. i find it hilarious that you are so zealous in your support for him, even as he stridently sells your country from under your feet to business interest. the alternative wouldn't have been any better, but we're still left with a result that fucks over the lower and middle class, and gives a healthy bump to the richest in our society.
lol, okay.

ho boy. He's not even president and the shills are going full out

Those alligators will end being a nice pair of shoes for Trump.

>Bernout media making a big deal out of nowhere as always.

Still getting riggered by Sanders going around with Trump tweets on the senate floor?

>lol look at these shills criticizing trump for the people he wants to give massive amounts of power to.
is life just one big shitpost to you?

...yes?

Report: Trump hires Citizens United head as deputy campaign manager

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662

>lmao do you still seriously believe trump self funded his campaign? how naive can you people be?

Trump is famous for stiffing people who thought he owed them something.

He's not dependent on donors.

>lmao do you still seriously believe trump self funded his campaign?
>is a billionaire
>can afford to fund his campaign
>brags about funding his own campaign
>but theres no way he actually funded his own campaign guys it's simply not possible.

It's gonna be a rough 8 years for them.

>It's gonna be a rough 8 years for them.

for Trumptards. I'm doing just fine.

Politico

Whats the deal with the living ornament next to the Lena Dunham lookalikes? Who let this untermensch in there ?

Post the name of the site and claim victory.

>Trump
>billionaire

Why won't he release his tax returns?

You'll keep posting trash threads like always, I'm sure.

16 post by this ID
Kek. Sure, you are really fine.
Fine butthurt is what you have.

Good, if your doing just fine then fuck off and don't return. After all you'll be fine right? People who know they will be fine don't try to plant concern in their opposition, faggot.

True, he'll get impeached a month after he is sworn in and he'll spend the rest of his life in jail. That's rough.

See?
So easy.

CLEARLY HE SHOULD BE APPOINTING MORE PEOPLE BASED ON RACE AND GENDER.

>Good, if your doing just fine then fuck off and don't return

Nah I'm gonna spend the next four years shoving in your face all of Trump's fuck ups and disappointment.

gonna need a sauce here

>own skyscrapers, golf course, and other establishments across the globe.
>lol he's not a billionaire because he wont give into my powerplay and release his tax returns!

Kek.
To fix DC you need niggers and trannies not someone who knows the system.
Competence and knowledge are oppressive!

What would be the liberals/cucks of a Swamp ecosystem?

Just like you were looking forward to shoving Hilldog's victory in Sup Forums's face. How'd that work out?

OMG NO!! TRUMP IS PUTTING EXPERTS IN BUSINESS AND MONEY TO RUN THE BUSINESS AND MONEY OF AMERICA! NO NO NO HE SHOULD BE PUTTING SOCIOLOGISTS AND ART PERFORMERS IN THOSE CHARGES!

>Why won't he release his tax returns?

Flies.
Moloch chosen.

DAMAGE CONTROL

I meant bernout as in social democrat cucks who think Wall St = evil despite having no idea how shit is run there

>i'm not buthurt I'm just going to annoy you people with my fantasies for the next 8 years because the candidate I didn't like won.

>How'd that work out?

Not the way I wanted, but I remember Trump didn't win a plurality of the votes.

BUTTHURT
Your tears are delicious libtard.

Stfu faggot, you dont have a leaf in between your red stripes but you shitpost like one. Lest our country becomes queer like yours.

>next 8 years

4 years

He lost by 3 million votes and will lose by 20 million in 2020 after fucking up.

still better than Hillary

What's it like knowing your candidate is a fraud?

Fuck off and die niggerlover. SEC is persecutory and overregulates. A Wall Street lawyer would know better than anyone how to stop that shit.

American is a fucking supermega business.

If you had ID laws and illegals didn't voted Trump will have won that too.
And he wasn't even trying, he was trying to win the elections. The smart thing to do.
Shame Killary and Podesta aren't smart. Isn't it?

Your so mad, it's cute really.

Now I'm sure you're just having a laugh. Have a final (You).

Tell me your pain. I didn't supported Hillary.

>actually proving that you're a Bernieshill
NO
REFUNDS

What we need in politics are more community organizers, right? We need to but BLM in charge...

His last Ad was naming the jew. Jay Clayton is a far cry from (((George Soros))) or (((Lloyd Blankfein)))

>When I'm president I will put the most successful business people in charge, so that they can put that success to use for our country!

>REEEEEEEE WHY ISNT HE EMPLOYING LITERALLY WHO'S, FAILURES, AND PLUMBERS INTO HIS CABINET

also
>implying that he is somehow beholden to Goldman Sach's through his appointments
You can count on one hand the amount of GS appointments Trump has made. Now look at any other politician and tell me different.