At least 50 Donald Trump electors were illegally seated as Electoral College members

More than 50 Electoral College members who voted for Donald Trump were ineligible to serve as presidential electors because they did not live in the congressional districts they represented or held elective office in states legally barring dual officeholders.

That stunning finding is among the conclusions of an extensive 1,000-plus page legal briefing prepared by a bipartisan nationwide legal team for members of Congress who are being urged to object to certifying the 2016 Electoral College results on Friday.

“Trump’s ascension to the presidency is completely illegitimate,” said Ryan Clayton of Americans Take Action, who is promoting the effort. “It’s not just Russians hacking our democracy. It’s not just voter suppression at unprecedented levels. It is also [that] there are Republicans illegally casting ballots in the Electoral College, and in a sufficient number that the results of the Electoral College proceedings are illegitimate as well.”

FUCK OFF HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>(((bipartisan))) (((nation-wide))) ((((((((((legal)))))))))) team

>My last thread didn't work
>I know, I'll try it again

Just neck yourself m8.

I wanted to see if it would turn out any differently without a site to arbitrarily dismiss.

No source. Faggot.

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

also i wonder what this was

Are those 50 electors part of those 40+ something republican electors that were totally going to vote hillary?

Civil war is fast approaching. Hope everyones armory is ready

Surely this will be the end of Trump's campaign t. Increasingly nervous man

>Russians hacking our democracy

Literally nothing as demonstrated how this happened

>Trump is going to definitely lose this time!
LMAO.

>Trump getting cockblocked at the last minute
I want it just for the Sup Forums meltdown that would happen, the buttmad would be heaven.

drumpf is finished

LOOO-SER

get some cream for your bumhole, because the hurt isn't going away anytime soon

Does it really matter? They voted according to what the state wanted except for the two in Texas.

wtf i'm with hillary now

or ted

but no bernie or jeb, i don't like ass in on my cock

remember when this Sup Forums cried about 3 million illegal votes for Hillary, with no proof?

heh

>Voter suppression
Fake news

>Implying this isnt the case every election
>Implying there arent 18 year old electors who have no business being one
>Implying we shouldnt do away with our broken democracy anyway. Constitutional convention is overdue by 40 years

roller

You know its possible to google search the text, and see that the websites are all fake news right?

rolli'n

We can't prove or disprove it until there's voter ID laws. Until then we can only assume tons of illegals voted.

Rolling.

whats the actual point of these posts?

Rolleroni

rollin

Nah. The report is actually legit. But you have to read the primary source material to find out

>AT LEAST 37 HILLARY ELECTORS WERE ILLEGALLY SEATED AS ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEMBERS

rolling

Roll