How many of you saw a drastic change in yourself and how you view the world in the past 1-2 years? I certainly did

How many of you saw a drastic change in yourself and how you view the world in the past 1-2 years? I certainly did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isC90amTRFQ&t=319s
youtube.com/watch?v=-KMf4x02XMA&ab_channel=Youtubelovers
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just spend the entire time getting ready for the race war. Even been putting the idea in people's heads in subtle ways.

Now everyone in work talks about waiting for it as if it's an idea they had by themselves.

Used to support the BNP, now I'm a liberal male feminist.

I just really hate MSM and see the bullshit they try to pull

My world view changed shortly after starting college in London Ontario all the stupid left wing cunt teachers.... not to mention all the multiculturalism and dirty fucking niggers.

I was anti-media before Trump's election bid, but after that I was balls deep in anti-media.

Hope those fuckers burn in hell.

Your digits confirm

Remember that post saying how you come here for Hhilarious Nazi memes and satire and all that? How after a couple of years you find yourself agreeing with it all?

Yep.

It seems like it took me hardly any time at all to except the red pill but I couldn't imagine myself thinking this way before.

It's because there is a shifting in human consciousness.

Sensitive people are "awakening" and starting to realise the real deal about our world

youtube.com/watch?v=isC90amTRFQ&t=319s

Well, I went from normalfag to redpilled against muslims and blacks.
I also went from straight to gay, somehow.

help me Sup Forums i changed alot since i came here
but there is one redpill i cant swallow

having kids, i fucking hate kids i really do i hate playing with them i hate talking to them i hate them when they will become teenagers and even more when they are babies
not mentioning the fact that getting married now days is a death penalty
its specially hard for me since my mother was horrible with my father when i was growing up and they divorced when i was 4

i know that im gonna need somebody to take care of me when im old and that eventually gets better but fuck is to scary and to unpleasent

can any person that has children convince me about it?

Does this help?

youtube.com/watch?v=-KMf4x02XMA&ab_channel=Youtubelovers

great insight saved

I've been here since 2011 and it feels different this past 6 months or so. Feels like the spirit of 1914.

no im bitter as fuck
i mean yes she is adorable but thats not enough for 17 years of supressing anger and boredom
thanks anyway

>2015
inoffensive centrist, libertarian mindset
>2017
unironic NatSoc authoritarian

After watching how the power apparatus works through the media, propaganda, and social engineering, I'm bordering on blackpill. But I still maintain a dream of a healthy society wherein people exercise their individual spirit but do not fall into a trap of self indulgence and nihilism as we have done now.

Not really. I suppose I feel less apathy after our God Emperor won bigly.
My views haven't really changed.

You're doing god's work son.

>2014
>against PC, but centrist

>2015
>against PC, slowly tending towards right-wing as center parties turn rapefugee

>2016
>Discover Evola
>Become secretly traditionalist

>2017
>Started with a long monologue about the Jewish Question in front of my entire family
>Already put Identitarian patches on backpack for university
>Redpilling of friends has started to pay off

This year is gonna be a good one.

I got redpilled after the zim zam trial, started lifting, armed up.

You can never go back

What happened to you

Fucking bitch can't keep her eyes CLOSED.

>past 1-2 years? I certainly did

The past 3 months have been rather... interesting for me to say the least

Any stories?

went from supporting bernie to wanting to deus vult.

Thinking that everyone who's red pilled should have kids is blue pilled.

The real red pill is that while reproduction is important, humans are a pack animal species. You as an individual don't matter that much as long as your ethnic group's birth rate is high. You share most of your genes with other members of your tribe, and those who have 4+ kids more than make up for those who don't reproduce.

eg. I'm gay, but I have 4 siblings. Thanks to nieces and nephews, my genes are already more reproductively successful than some random guy who grew up as an only child and goes on to later marry and have 2 children

I started seeing issues from white people's perspective just like every other group sees it from their group's perspective.
I used to see myself as raceless basically, or maybe had a bit of white guilt. Ever since I learned the facts about racial differences and crime statistics I said fuck that.

There's nothing wrong with being white and wanting to live in a white country. Every other race does it but they shame us into letting them in because we create the best societies.

I am now aware of my enemy's
Before I only suspected of them

I used to hate Republicans and started thinking of myself as way more liberal.

I now think the Democrats are snakes and I no longer think all human life and societies are equal.

I voted for Barack Obama twice and yesterday I called him a race-baiting monkey in a conversation with my cousin and she deleted me from her phone.

i have half a sister and a half brother but they are genetically deficient very likely to be celiac and one of them has autism because of his mother wich there were cases in her family never in mine
im white and even tho white population is quickly falling in argentina is more about stupid non stop inmigration rather than they are breading us out like in america for example
idk what to do honestly

went from beta bitch loser to alpha male in the course of 2 years. Im pretty much only on here for lulz now cause i cant stop fucking pussy anymore lol.

T. Chad Mcfuckingyourmum

me

we memed ourselves back into the best timelime. it was a tough 4 years. praise kek.

i'm exhausted tbqh famalam smdh

top fucking kek

Do you work at wendies?

I'm a law student at a top tier law school.

What happened to the other half of your sister?

I used to shitpost all day on fark
Now I shitpost all day here

He says right there: half sister/half brother
Like a pigeon/rat.

Disregard currency, acquire hammock

nothing yet but her mother is so fucked up in so many ways with heath that its only matter of time they find something wrong with her i assume

>was generally a nice guy
>was always willing to give benefit of doubt to everyone
>Muzzies blowing themselves up and literally murdering made me hate Muzzies
>Leafs trying to be the good guys by making Americans look like Islamiphobs makes me want the day of the rake
>Jews like Soros calling everyone who voted for Trump anti-semitic makes me want my country back
>tfw still a good guy who gives benefit of doubt, but ready to DEUS VULT at a moment's notice

Most people come to Sup Forums because they're rebels who challenge the forbidden thoughts. We think ourselves free spirits in control of ourselves, so we come here just to see.

The harsh reality is Sup Forums exposes the darkest truths. The road of truth is hard but it will always prevail, that's why we can't ever stop this.

>tfw no future but number 2 or 4
JUST

Be careful that in your haste to destroy evil you don't become that which you seek to destroy.

Two years ago I was a good guy conservative that admired Mitt Romney and the Bushes and saw all races a equal
Now I'm a nationalist who is proud to see America great again.

I came to the conclusion that political views can't be applied broadly to all levels of government. I'm basically the Ancap meme on a federal level but far closer to a fundamentalist on the community level. I like my large governments weak and my small governments and communities strong.

2007-2008 is when everything really started going south, but its really gotten bad starting in 2014. ISIS, shit job market, racial tensions, tensions with Russia and Iran, SJWs in overdrive etc. It's only going to keep getting worse.

I was poking fun at how he said "I have half a sister and a half brother."

Anyway, I'm glad she's ok for now.

>bluepilled feminist
>get on people's nerve about social justice
>part of feminist and antiracist facebook circlejerks

the change:
>receive hatred from feminists one time too many for being a colonial white heterosexual male
>decide to investigate the other side to have better arguments
>start getting on Sup Forums

2016:
>still on Sup Forums stopped arguing against Sup Forums
>my city gets bombed
>eyes open to the complete damage control
>everything is toting liberal values of openness
>nobody want to even acknowledge there is a problem and incessantly virtue signals
>start defending Trump in public
>celebrate election of God-Emperor

I feel ten times better and more in charge now. I started going to the gym, should move out of this shithole soon, might start going for my gun license or at least train a bit

I've started spreading the idea that you should know what to do and how to survive, that a man should be able to fend for himself

I stopped trying to date feminists or sluts and discovered that there are cool women out there who aren't degenerate, you just don't see them because they aren't caked in vivid makeup or hair color

Finally beat my depression

Life will be great again.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL, AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

It took scott adams, but yes I certainly am a different man.

with the shit msm and the left is doing
of course

Congratulations user, I'm glad to read this

It's interesting knowing people that still lap that shit up.

What is the end of the 4th timeline?

damn son...

>How many of you saw a drastic change in yourself and how you view the world in the past 1-2 years? I certainly did.
I went from a dirty hippie /x/phile to pic related.

The reality changing powers of meme magic are starting to re-shape this reality.

Poor soul, why would you ever come to London. It's nothing but currys and chinks.

Remember to praise kek waffle man

Now THIS is a quality post.

>What is the end of the 4th timeline?
Thor and Jormungandr? I don't know what the symbolism would be.

You know after I took the red pill I started taking care of my self and building up my body. I think most who are redpilled feel ultimate freedom and care for themselves more.

Thanks user

Evola really opened my eyes. Spengler too.

The deaths of saracens will justify many things.

Definitely.
I went from "muslims are alright"
to remove kebab.
Added to that I now actively crack racist and sexist jokes among my friends, when before I would've stopped myself for being intolerant or nasty.

After about a year or so, I went from bluepilled Bernie supporter to redpilled Trump supporter, I'm happy I discovered Sup Forums

Isnt Sup Forums the nazi lines tho?

how can he become a paki?

>our world.

Get a loaf of this naive little lady! None of this is ours. We're all dandelions.

went from full sjw social marxist deconstruct-fucking-everything to having to hide my power level pretty quick.
muzzies and single motherhood were my turning points, cant tolerate either.
i still agree that economically western civilization is built upon harsh exploitation of workers and nature, but thats not reason to desecrate the cornerstones of our culture

Where can I hit up ((Smith)) to get re-wired? I shouldn't have gone here.

I used to watch wwii documentaries and be moved by (((survivors' testimonies))). Now I'm 1488 gas the kikes race war now the holocaust never happened.

It's amazing what happens when you get to hear evidence that disagrees with the (((official narrative)))

Congratulations.

>might start going for my gun license

I'm especially happy about this, you have a right to defend yourself and that right has existed before any governments did. I'm glad you're taking this step to secure yourself, in addition to the other changes.

Don't marry. Get her a ring and basically treat her as your wife, but don't sign the paperwork at the registry.
Also, get paternity tests for each child before signing the birth certificate.

That's my plan anyway.

What I noticed is that now the right are the defenders of workers. There are still some neocons who want to exploit workers and send jobs over seas, but to be honest Trump changed the majority of the republicans to pro worker.

I don't know how to put it other than the spirit of western civilization is in turmoil. There is a calling to us all now that is sweeping through the nations. Soon it will reach its heights and we can reignite the will of our ancestors. The Deus Vult is intensifying and I fully welcome it. It's time to live like we were made to live.

I've certainly become more 'spiritually aware', even if I haven't become a more spiritual person in practice, if that makes any sense. I looked back upon some of my high school assignments and I see that at the time I was your stereotypical fedora tipper in mindset at the time. It's pretty amazing how drastically my thoughts have changed since then.

I view the world the same.

I been in Sup Forums during that time so

>Maximum libfag full-on SJW
>Regularly argue with family regarding things like Religion (Islam for that matter) and homosexuality
>Take the ultimate fucking redpill
>Complete opposite

And all that within a single year

kek

That was me when I enter Sup Forums
Does your family view you as a retarded now? Mine does

Actually no, they're fairly moderate themselves but are leaning to the right so I'm fine, a conservative family mostly

But the change happened before I started going on Sup Forums

Still, no worries user, you're not retarded

That's a lot of transformation in a year, I wonder if the soul can acquire stretch marks.

Was there a certain event or series of events that prompted your changing?

this is so true it fucking hurts. Sup Forums gave me truth about how the world works, but it also ruined me. Now I can't look at the world without disgust, especially women.

>raised in the Southern U.S. in a lower class mixed race neighborhood
>believed blacks had gotten a raw deal
>believed the New Deal and Great Society were good things
>mostly around suburban and rural blacks
>join army, live in close proximity to urban blacks
>just some bad apples, still believe in Dr King's "I have a Dream"
>Obama elected, Hope and Change
>post racial society, unicorns and rainbows
>Sandy Hook
>am gun owner, believe in second amendment, also delusionally believe left has given up on guns
>Obama and left go full anti gun retard, resurrect 1994 talking points and lie their asses off about everything related to guns
>Have epiphany, if they'll lie about the most basic firearms facts and laws, what else are they lying about
>do research, realize New Deal and Great Society are largely responsible for destroying black family culture
>Obama goes full race baiting mode
>Hope and Change gone, if it was ever real in the first place
>Shakka, His Eyes Open
>celebrities endorsing Clinton call for "end of white males"
>party that used to at least pretend to be about inclusion and tolerance now wants me exterminated
>vow to never vote Democrat again
>Vote straight Republican ticket after being lifelong Democrat

We need to have children. That is our strength, and our pride. As long as we are fruitful, we shall make this world a better place.

Thank you for showing me this beautiful video.

You're lucky. My family are Marxist-Leninist who believe in hippies way of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Went from dismissing SJWs as a real threat to militant anti SJW. Peterson is probably the biggest reason. That being said, all this "NatSoc" cringe is just as bad.