prev

bigots

Awoo!

>neoFAG still sends mentally retarded individuals to shill on Sup Forums

SHE'S GOING TO BAIL OUT

BAIL SET AT 1,500$

S-show....me your....r-rally face...

GUISE, GUISE, GUISE, GUISE, GUISE:

Will Trump give a 'State of the Union'-type speech to Congress shortly after he's inaugurated??

I can never remember what happens with the SotU addresses when there's a new administration

Do you have high hopes for 2017 Sup Forums?

F for the Dems, who have shown that they will never learn from this election and that the next 4 years will be nothing but Russian hackers and how unfair it was that Trump won. I hope they rot in hell.

The RNC was never hacked. Republicans are not dumb enough to use "2016" as a password.

I am all for the special relationship. /anglosphere/ when?

Our governmen, traditions, and language are very much anglo.

>October 5, 2016
Reading is hard, apparently

fake. That's an earlier conviction

Good maybe it can get rid of a lot of the shitty sounding rice burners around here

>$1500 bail for a hate crime

CPD needs to be purged along with the CIA, ATF, and all the other corrupt justice systems.

Some Chicago anons should snatch her up for a chat.

>October

here's your (you)

Will Trump get a new Twitter profile picture by inauguration?

weak b8 mate

That is for a past crime.

So we have her address.
Nice!

He said he was going to change his hair style if he won so I expect a new style for his inauguration as well.

Drumpf is eternal kraut.His goal is white genocide.
He wants Mexico to collapse so beaner refugees will come to the US.

>But muh wall

Sorry but Drumpf think that fence is enough

>Our governmen, traditions, and language are very much anglo.

But your incoming President isn't

>tfwmf checking your trips

>fox news going on about how russia hacked the election

this is so fucking stupid. even if russia was the one who leaked the emails that still would NOT mean they hacked the election. how come murican media is so retarded?

Really hacks my neurons

Obviously we have Anglo roots but again, most Americans are Euromongrels now so there is no real identity other than simply White.

Can anyone find her current arrest report?

I don't think so. He will only be President for a month at that time

> toyota drops a meaningless 0.32% and Sup Forums loses its fucking mind

How can I change it so I have to type in more than one letter for things to appear?

neither is our monarchy, but nobody gives a toss

They are intentionally trying to confuse the public and stir shit up. Disgusting isn't it?

Everyone knows the difference. Everyone knows what happened.
Everyone knows no votes were hacked.
Only Hillarys evil got exposed/leaked. Thank god.

Its such a silly thing for anyone to try and be mad over. This was a good thing!

Has Trump said anything about the Chicago #BLMkidnapping?

He'll get an entirely new account: @POTUS.

So probably yes, especially with the new haircut

Why are so many niggers unemployed?

Do they get tons of gibs anyway so they don't have to work?

for a company the size of toyota, you do know how much money that is right?

What went wrong, guys?

Spooks tell them what they can and can't say. Are you retarded? Are you new to how the media works across the world?

Numbers were achieved at the moment the article came out. First thread started 10 minutes before the news.

Literally fucking nothing because the stock recovered almost immediately.

literally Biff Tannen

I don't know what his pedigree is, but Anglo-Saxons are Germanic. Europe is largely Germanic.

That really isn't the case for many people, many in my family still alive are from Europe and I, as many, confirmed their pedigree via genetic testing.

They're not stupid. Just tricksters. It's essentially been accepted as fact that Putin hacked the election and stole it from Hillary to give it to Trump. Even a lot of Trump supporters accept it at this point.

If everyone from the president down to the local news stations keep repeating the same lie eventually everyone will believe it, even if there's no evidence at all.

They're trying to delegitimize Trump.

>slavshits
>white
Germans and trump are whiter than you will ever be , ivan

>past crime

black

The generation of black did that work were the first causalities of globalization, 'free trade', and unlimited brown immigration when all the urban industry left.

Then their kids never learned work ethic because their families fell apart and the dad either left or became a drunk and the cycle now perpetuates infinitely.

Why would you hack the election for Trump if you hate him so much? What's your endgame, Boris?

>Even a lot of Trump supporters accept it at this point.

Democrats keep them living in their ghettos and on welfare so that they don't think about voting republican.

You're just mad that slavs are barely white and you'll all be used as cannon fodder for the Great Culture War.

>8 months and 1 year until Rick Wilson releases his bombshell

>January the 6th

Ground Control to Major Trump
Take your delegates and put your red tie on
Ground Control to Major Trump (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

This is Ground Control to Major Trump
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose hats you wear
Now it's time to leave Trump Tower if you dare
"This is Major Trump to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

For here
Am I sitting on a tin can
Far in the swamp
USA is blue
And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past two hundred seventy votes
I'm feeling very still
And I think my advisors knows which way to go
Tell my wifes I love them very much they know
Your movement's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Trump?
Can you "Here am I floating on my tin can
Far in the swamp
USA is blue
And there's nothing I can do"

>Im proud to have that German blood

American Reich confirmed

>re you new to how the media works across the world?
>They're trying to delegitimize Trump.
yeah no shit

but Id expect this kind of bullshittery from CNN, not fox

the only non-shit part of fox is tucker and hannity. the rest of fox is almost as bad as cnn

>how come murican media is so retarded?

It's propaganda. Pic related. Guaranteed an equivalent list exists for republicans.

As for the language, again it's propaganda. It needs to be short, to the point, memorable, and it needs to help build a consensus that can be pushed as the narrative through which all discourse is held. The DNC establishment fancies posturing for a war over its base realizing that their desire to push Hillary has made liberals a non-entity in this country. No one is talking about the contents of the leaks. They prefer that.

They have shot the messenger already. Now they're double-tapping.

>It's essentially been accepted as fact that Putin hacked the election and stole it from Hillary to give it to Trump. Even a lot of Trump supporters accept it at this point.

Are you fucking high? Nobody believes this shit except retards on the left.

They do. They just say "So what? It's the DNC's fault for being corrupt in the first place"

R-Rudy will be there, and Jeff Sessions too..

...e-even Miller... Trump chants soon..

Get fucked whitey

You're ass retarded if you think because a company is big, .32% means anything. Toyota has fluctuated by as much as 5% this month.

Kys.

It's not accepted at all. I remember a poll like 2 weeks ago or so that said most people do not think it was hacked. What you'll find is that Trump supporters will believe whatever he tells them. That's why Putin's favorability has skyrocketed, trust in the media is at record lows, and most conservatives no longer believe the free market is a good thing.

Its a shill. Don't talk to them.

Remember, today was the latest deadline for Rick's 'January Surprise'

If he doesn't drop the bomb in a few more hours, the next deadline is the day before the inauguration

but...shaun king is white

Fox has a couple decent personalities but in the end it's a neocon hub and they will accept their marching orders and push domestic propaganda as dictated.

>Sup Forums now is in possession of the adress of a BLM thug
hmmmmmm really got my almonds flowing

Are these two trannies ?

That and MSM drones. There are more of those than I like to admit. Even if they don't believe that narrative, they at least have their perspective warped by it.

Again. We are here talking about muh Russia and not the content.

It's working.

>Rudy

Got cuckolded

The stock thing is kind of retarded, but think about it.
We have an awesome president that sees a company treat its people badly in the name of endless profit chasing. Trump returns the favor by putting the company under a magnifying glass and calling them shit.

They now got an advertisement the entire country just heard and it didn't say a damn thing that was good.

This happened to Macys as well, even now they have never really recovered after Trump threw a wrench at them, 68 stores have closed.
They are playing with fire. These people don't have a right to sap our wealth, pack up and leave us to the famine after we make them rich as fuck. TWO WAY STREET.

Fuck businesses, show no mercy.

This hacking shit just shows how badly the top of government needs to be replaced. They literally have no idea how technology works, they're too old to understand it. We need to start pushing younger people into government who actually know what the fuck is going on. The fact that they say a phishing attempt is "sophisticated hacking that only could have come from the top" shows just how little these people understand.

>January 20th will be the next and greatest Trump rally

Drumpf

The eternal kraut destroyed European imperialism, helped bolsheviks came to power in Russia and now imports million of shitskins in

WHERE DO I FIND THE MUGSHOT AND POLICE REPORT ON THE CHICAGO PD WEBSITE REEEEEEEE

DRUMPFFFFF

He will just comb his hair back like his sons eric and don jr , it won't look much different

is that real? lel

>2017
>being Russian
?

60% of democrats believe the election was hacked.

literally communism

Oh I get it. But a 1% variation in a day is quite literally nothing. Toyota fluctuated 4.83% down in the last month alone and no one gave a shit.

Because it's nothing.

yes

Didn't even think of that.

>tweets
>communism

These companies have a choice. Let them sort out the rest. Its not our problem if they wind up partly boycotted and sink.

Krauts invented marxist ideology

Toyota shill pls

wrong

The eternal Jew tricked the eternal Ivan into fighting the eternal Kraut instead of the eternal Georgian that was fucking their ass.

Had you not succumbed to the Bolsheviks there would be no communism anymore. Slavs are a weak race led by jews.

>BAIL SET AT 1,500$

A princely sum in the ghetto

Her 43 year old grandmother will have to sling rock extra hard for the next month

And you implemented it, snownigger.

Good thing they're a non-party then.

Any idea on independents? Of only 60% of dems are taking that line up the ass then I can't imagine independents being more than about 25%.

Anybody else find it creepy that the same liberals respond to every Trump tweet?

>Sup Forums turned me into a twatter troll.
I can't stop guys, rubbing every dirty lib faggots nose into Trumps victory is too much, I love spamming the LOSER Hillary image macros and telling loser faggots to bend the knee.

60% of democrats also probably believe there are more than two genders

Most of them are sockpuppet accounts.