What's the point of winning world wars?

What's the point of winning world wars?

I mean, just look at France or "Great" Britain and compare it to Austria, Germany, Italy or Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Odyssey_Dawn
politico.eu/article/commission-wants-to-make-eu-countries-pay-for-not-accepting-refugees/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more power

Well they're both equaly cucked

Because France and Britain didn't win shit. We won shit. France and Britain just happened to be on the same side as us.

America's reward for winning the second world war was split ownership of the entire planet. Which, for a country which was a scattered collection of colonies a mere 150 years earlier, was a pretty sweet prize.

>whats the point of winning the world war if 80 years in the future you implement a shitty immigration policy?

why are nu-Sup Forums users so stupid?

>France
Ethnically dying
>Great Britain
Ethnically dying
>Austria
Ethncially dying
>Germanlly
Ethnically dying, fast forward key engaged
>Italy
Ethnically died
>Japan
Ethnically dying

You always joined in the end to loot everything like the niggers you are

its almost as if massive total war is horribly destructive and has long lasting side effects and the fascist meme of "war makes you stronger!" is completely retarded nonsense/edgy tryhard grandstanding

Atleast we have a white ethnicity :^)

>You always joined in the end to loot everything

yeah, thats why we spent billions rebuilding your country, along with the rest of europe, after you declared war on us and spent the next few years defending you from communist and were the only reason your country was reunited.

>winning is niggardly

At least you tried, Achmed.

>Compare it to Austria, Germany, Italy or Japan
You should follow the world more user. If you aren't just falseflagging you would know what's happening to you guys.

>and compare it to Austria, Germany, Italy, or Japan

>Great Britain, France
Multiculti
>Austria, Germany, Italy
Multiculti
You're all the same, only Japan saved themselves.

>United States
Ethnically dying
don't know why you left us out
we replaced our immigration from yurop with 3rd world shitholes

>thats why we spent billions rebuilding your country, along with the rest of europe,
And killing any anti-Americans along the way and putting pro-Americans in.

Wow, so philanthropic.

Japan isn't dying, they can afford losing 40 million as long as nobody is replacing them like is happening in the West.

huh... really made me think

>join in 2 years after the war started
>after the US joined in 1941 the war ended in 1945
>4 years later is the end of the war?

Hey that's my wife you're talking about pal.

4 years later was shortly after*

Eastern Germany (excl. Berlin) has almost no immigrants (

British won the Battle of Britain and North Africa just fine without major American contributions.

USA was the real winner of both world wars.
>sell shit for gold
>oops no more gold in Europe
>oops, the only country with a currency backed by anything
>oops now all currencies must be backed by dollar
>oops no more gold standard, but you still need our currency to buy oil mmkay?

>Wow, so philanthropic.

it is. We saved them from communist when we should have just let them drown in their own blood and get their shit pushed in by the stasi.

Austria is Germany lite in immigration business. Italy I hate because they're brining immigrants across the ocean and act as just a free route of immigrants into north. If they were richer the immigrants would maybe want to stay there.

It makes me laugh when I hear that France considers herself a winner power in WWII. The only thing that did was losing against Germany in six weeks.

Then you go to Straßburg and every single town in the area has German names because they bitched and moaned when signing the armistice.

when you rely on one country for western yurop and the pacific don't act surprised when they want temporary total control.

Its literally a meme created by DeGaulle that the French Resistance saved themselves when they actually did nothing

that's because USA & france killed gaddafi to start the immigrant crisis and steal OUR oil in Lybia

Yes it is laughable

>get steamrolled by your enemy
>occupation
>get liberated by your allies
>muster what men you can find and attack with your m8s into enemy land
>winners!

Kek Germany is collapsing under the weight of shitskins. I'd say winning was definitely worth it.

>that's because Hillary & france

this isnt a meme. It was just Hillary. Not even the democrats or a certain inner circle of them, it was all Hillary who did that shit and out right bragged about it as if it was an accomplishment.

So did France get back stabbed int his conspiracy theory of yours?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Odyssey_Dawn I remember you being in the coalition that aimed to overthrow Gaddafi.

But so are we, you nonce.

Now that I think of it, you should have done that. Now most of Europe would be Christian and conservative and wouldn't have marxist-like governments.

Also why can't you be the new Gaddafi to stop immigrants? USA's fault too?

big "what if" history question. All the SJW tier shit is because of a split between soviets and western marxist

how do you have power?

If us Europeans had a different mentality, southern Europe will be dealing with the Moors as it was done in the Late Middle Ages. But of course we are where we are. Do you think it'd make any difference if Germany or any Nordic country would be in the same geographic situation would it make any difference? Don't think so with our cucked politicians.

Maybe if Finland was Italy things would be even worse, but if it was full of Russians they would murder all the trespassers without much regrets. It's cultural issue desu, and people get those politicians hey deserve.

>Japan
>Ethnically dying

I want this meme to end. They have a population of 127 million nips on a tiny ass island with 99% japanese. Fuck off

Completely agree

>[citation needed]

politico.eu/article/commission-wants-to-make-eu-countries-pay-for-not-accepting-refugees/
that would be 250k€ per migrant, so a few billions to pay for us

>What's the point of winning world wars?
Wait until you win one, then you will understand.

WW1 had no point, WW2 had a point but the winners were certainly not the people of the allied nations.

Fucking Merkel. It's part of (((their))) plan.

Almost no one won in WW2, maybe Americans living in America. Everyone else got butchered.

That's how it works. Bomb their cities into piles of rubble and then jump in like the good capitalists and invest billions, then reap the dividends.

Just do it, I don't think EU would seriously want to bankrupt one of the biggest member states over brown people.

>muh EU

Your politicians are just using the EU boogeyman to lie to you. The EU can't force you to do shit. And if your politicians wanted to stop immigrants they could've done it unofficially. Just like our government(which is way poorer than Italy) funds Dinko and people like him to beat up shitskins. Or the way they said that the shot immigrant was a "ricochet" etc.

But what did they win?

Desegregation came, immigration shift from Europe to thirld world came, they got the same marxist propaganda they did to us, just a bit later.

How is that a victory?

They got economic boom while not having to live in ruined cities. Diversity only came in the 70-90's in US, just like in Europe.

Frau Markel is literally pushing the ECB to fuck with our principal banks which are risking to fail right now.
The other day, some german gov collaborators are already saying "let's just throw them out of the € and let the market sort it out if things look bad"
I'm afraid they're getting completely crazy after their latest loss of votes

There would be a shitton of discussions and both Grillo and the centre right opposition would block the gov just to say "huehuehuehuehue we're fucking with the government lulz let's go to new elections derp"
plus, well, there are also those freaking UN human rights documents that fuck with us, and we had to sign them to enter the UN in 1955
And we had to enter the UN to be considered a civilized nation after what happened with fascism and everything
And we needed that to be able to get some trade treaties and additional help from the US

Yup

Yeah but compare France to Germany, they "won" but started importing niggers much earlier than we did and had and have a worse economy. Same for Britain.

My point was that whites lost as a whole while the kikes won as a whole

Churchill thought he could use America to destroy Bolshivism after the war. He got utterly outplayed by his Jewish overlords and America finally got a chance to annihilate and suck the empire dry for good. The "special relationship" that followed is the funniest example of stockholm syndrome in human history.

Everyone knows the real winners of the war were the jews.

The largest military empire in human history. We have hundreds of bases around the planet. Our planes can be anywhere in an hour. We can have 100 ships on a shore in a few weeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council