Why are Mediterranean men so attractive and why do women love them so much?

Why are Mediterranean men so attractive and why do women love them so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_American_actors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because we have high test and lean towards aesthetics we aren't like the blue eyed low testosterone cuck males

gosh i wish i was a black female

>muditerraneans
>attractive

Nigger detected. Muds are genetic cesspool of Europe.

The only thing worse than a mud blood is some disgusting mulatto half-breed screeching autistically about his European heritage.

>it's this thread again

false flage.

sage

*flag

>tfw skinny beta manlet

>Medditarians are not white REEEEEE

Portugal isn't on the med
they aren't
women don't
/thread

>Portugal isn't on the med
He's not using Mediterranean as a geographic term, but as a racial term. Not only is Portugal racially Mediterranean, but according to both Coon and Deniker Portugal is the most racially homogeneous and perhaps purely Mediterranean nation on the planet.

The most handsome man from Britain has a Med phenotype. Anglos on average are ugly pasty inbred freaks.

>white mud

Someone start up the helicopter.

Does Lebanon count? Granted a lot of them look like an Arabian Sultan, the vast majority have a pretty olivey Med look

fair enough i'll concede that point

Meds are attractive to anglo/germanic females in the same way blond whitey foreigners are attractive to med women.

So if you're a regular John or Skandi fag who can't score a date with a local chick don't lose hope, take a plane down here and, unless you're an asspie retard, you will drown in mediterranean pussy.

TIL - Romans were all mixed

hey look I found Brazil's most handsome man

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Why so mad, Angloshit? Mad your shit ginger skin can't get a beautiful tan?

None of those men are attractive.

Where do you think "tall, dark, and handsome" comes from? Women have been conditioned since childhood to think the Mediterranean phenotype is objectively most attractive

I have both of those skin colours.

I am blacker on the summer, whiter in the winter.

First guy is a football player so he gets tons of sun exposure.

Do you niggers know just how much fucking sunlight med gets?

Only the manlet in the middle is moderately attractive.

... But he's a manlet.

> "femanon here"

tfw half italian half anglo. Just an american mongrel i suppose.

Disgusting olive skin
REEEEEEEEEEEE

You can't get a tan in Britain you dumb fucking nigger. Go outside and bash some rocks together.

>I am blacker on the summer, whiter in the winter
>whiter

You are a filthy mud, you are never white.

Faggot.

You can't get a tan anywhere. Brits have subhuman ginger skin that never tans, only turns red. You'll never look like a golden skinned Mediterranean God.

Tfw 95% northern Lebanese (aka the original Phoenicians before the French expanded the country). Feels good.

> inb4 mudslime

I'm Greek Orthodox

>OLIVED.parchment

I like his expression. It's like they plucked a random pavement ape from Athens and put him in front of a microphone. Poor mud has probably never even seen one before.

Romania please leave this is a thread for white people.

Says the inbred potato man

Still better than Nordcucks lel.

Because they still have testosterone left in them. Just check out all the tourists from Northern Europe that come here for holidays.
They are either gay or feminine. Cucked af.

Depends on the person really, I know girls who call mediterraneans multiculti neanderthal monkeys, and others who lust after the tall dark handsome type.
t.Finn

Why aren't you speaking Latin pavement ape?

First they tried to convince the nord women that the southern european mongrels were desirable.

It is due to decades of propaganda.

After that, it was easy to convince them to take nigs and dune coons as mates because southern european men are only 1 step away.

The poison is introduced gradually.

Tall dark and handsome is a myth. These lads look retarded.

>be South Ameican
>live having to know your genetic stock is the result of your ancestors being raped constantly by muditerranean invaders over a period of hundreds of years

You have my sympathies, but your grievance lies with the mud bloods, not white Europeans.

Agreed. Mediterraneans are the most handsome

Why do you speak a Latin/French hybrid language, cuck?

Sure thing, stormfag. Keep thinking Barby haired man with soft features and pink skin are attractive to women.

Reminder that if you are British and your mother spent time in Algarve nine months before you were born, then this man, this legend, is your father

You're dumber than I thought, boy.

>Why are Mediterranean men so attractive and why do women love them so much?

Weak Chin, no Cheekbones... stop makeing sheet up OP. Everyone knows French men are the Master Chins...

here we go again

>tfw I actually have a Portuguese father and an English mother

How can Nordcucks even compete, seriously.

There will be no French men left by 2024. All males of French descent are being forcibly converted into electronic dance music duos. The marriage rate is at an all time low, but funky nostalgic grooves are at an all time HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

They don't, that's why Rome fell, all the women went for big tall Germanics

>brown hair
>nordic

That's a mud you faggot.

that's nigger level of historical revisionism

Said nobody ever

Congratulations: you are Zezé Camarinha's offspring.

A town of your choosing in Algarve belongs to you

Woodracemix/10

Shouldn't you be off crying for a German to defend you? as like pope Leo or Mussolini?

> all nordics must have blonde hair
what a fucking uninformed faggot

Just a little bit of difference while still maintaing a predominantly white facial/body structure.

>anglos can't get a tan anywhere
>what is Australia

spread shit on your white skin and it hides imperfections.

Today's Ashkenazi Jews are descendant of Semitic Jews from Judea who married Italian women. Real story.

what's wrong tyrone?
afraid that the white man will begin the day of the rope now that shaniqua tortured a white teenager?

ashkenazi jews descend from Cypriot converts to Judaism that got exiled to europe after the Kitos war. true story

so you're saying that they married women that were not jewish, which would make today's ashkenazi jews not real jews?
your entire claim on israel, on being the chosen ones, all invalidated?
thanks for letting us know shlomo

Literal skin cancer capital of the world.

>he doesent have a superior english anglo father and Mediterranean mother

>huemonkey posts literal models

>105782294
We have nukes now, come at us, biatch!

of course, just look at this manly ango. A true testament to the superior genes of the UK.

The highest cancer rate for men and women together was found in Denmark with 338 people per 100,000 being diagnosed in 2012. The age-standardised rate was at least 300 per 100,000 for nine countries (Denmark, France, Australia, Belgium, Norway, United States of America, Ireland, Republic of Korea and The Netherlands).

This shit ain't gonna work you fucking Kike. Trying to put one group of whites against the other.

> Look goy all dese southerners are so hot
> Look goy all these northerners are so blue and blond
> Go fight eachother goy

Na ah, this shit might work on nignogs and spicks. Not on us. Both north and south are white, just different shades. Both have ugly/weak and goodlooking/strong men.

> Asians = slants
> Nignogs = trumpet lips
> Arabs = explosive vest
> Jew = nose

Know the difference

Ashkenazi Jews were made in the scientist Yaqub's lab after he had too much soma. true story

That arrangement is inferior to the opposite for the simple reason that weak fathers + strong mothers = weak sons.

Im sure you'd have higher skin cancer rates if your people lived beyond the age of 60

You have to be a pretty alpha man to get an ex ballet dancer and professional for a wife. So i would say he is not weak.

fucking kek

African scientists are trying to create a superior black race while the exact reverse process would be pushed on white populations. Their plan includes promoting breeding within the bottom 90% of the least intelligent ranks of white populations to slowly bring down their average ethnic intelligence all while reducing breeding to the bottom 90% least intelligent blacks by promoting abortion. Even if blacks have considerably lower number of people with over the average IQ over the years their total average intelligence will slowly increase and at current levels it is estimated that they will
surpass that of whites in the next 80 years, currently the highest population of these black elites in the New world reside in the state of Maryland, which probably explains why its the richest state in USA even though 1/3 of the population is black. One of the earliest mentions of the plan was included in the mythological story of Yakub which describes a similar method of selective breeding about white people. In reality the infamous story
was actually a manifesto for the future not a story in the past that serves as a self-fulfilling prophecy for the next generations of black elites to adhere. It also foretells the European counterpart of the black elite family generation of the chosen most intelligent black man that will come from Africa to Europe as a refugee entering from the island of Patmos. Only the chosen ones of the highest intelligence would be allowed to come as refugees and promote breeding within their own race while the least intelligent would be either left to Africa to die from disease and starvation or the ones who manage to slip with the intelligent ones to Europe they are pushed for race mixing with whites. This also serves as a tactic as to not make the Jews suspicious that their plan is not going well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_American_actors

Almost every single one here is Italian dad + Nordcuck mom. Stay cucked.

I can attest that Italians also cuck the Germans frequently where I live (South Brazil).

As far as I can tell Northern Europeans spent at least 200 years propagating the idea that Mediterraneans were not white or, at best, were a lower cast within the white race. Why the sudden change?

A short and incomplete list of those that propagated this idea:
Benjamin Franklin
Thomas Huxley
Madison Grant
Arthur Kemp
Arthur de Gobineau
Fritz Lenz
Hans Gunther
Eugen Fischer
Hermann Gauch
Arthur Schopenhauer
Guido von List
Houston Stewart Chamberlain

How do you feel about the fact that my Anglo buddies have knocked up enough Brazilian women to fill an orphanage?

>posting celeberties for your cause

Those hollywoodists deserve a bullet to the back the head

I love seeing Brazillian diaspora claim theyre italian but odds are youre half black and 1/4 italian

Greek guy is Theo theodoridis

He's in prison for a decade or two due to cocaine possession

When I say "weak" I am talking specifically about the authority of the father in the home as compared to that of the mother.

I would say that this authority is more likely to be weak in your household by virtue of the absence of the concept of paterfamilias among Northern Europeans and certain imperatives, from the perspective of evolutionary biology. It's the same sort of phenomenon which leads to the children of white (i.e., Northern European) fathers and Asian mothers being dysfunctional.

>you're an addict, Harry

No my father is the head of the house, both are retired so she just cooks and dad has his hobbies, mushrrom identification, sailing, and other weird shit. I live on my own, but theyre usually sailing or camping. Dad retired at 40 and mum at 45. But yeah is the leader.

And i dont see it as a racial thing but cultural and technological one

sounds like though sell since all the great civilizations that arose before the Dark Ages came from the Mediterraneans.

Im a south and north mix so I win either way, but I personally believe both are equal in merit.

Because white men are beta as fuck. Even the ones who try and be alpha are only faking it. Being a dick doesn't make you a strong man. White bois should take a lesson or 2 from actual men.

>Meds
hairy...smell like gym locker floor...sometimes suck off muslims...

if that makes meds hot....enjoy...

Okay, come here to Santa Catarina where I'm from and see with your own eyes the blonde German descendant girls all going for the alpha Italians. The result isn't bad either. Pic related.

I dont care though, im saying using celeberties, when they should be culled is a bad thing to do

I don't see it at all, m8

t. bullied mario

>sounds like though sell since all the great civilizations that arose before the Dark Ages came from the Mediterraneans.
They get around this simply by claiming the aristocracy of those civilizations was constituted by racially Nordic individuals. You still see the same shit posted on Sup Forums pretty much every day.

Then you are probably the exception to the rule, assuming you're being honest.

By the way, this isn't me just claiming there is a racial component to this (and to other things, like the current state of Northern European countries and progressivism), but a theory produced by Dr. Kevin MacDonald.