youtube.com/watch?v=pYUUZdRJ9Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=bcK1Xn-Z1h4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8
youtube.com/watch?v=_pVQ0krR5wM
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is right bigot

he be sayin dey wer gud keedz, der parents were slaves n shiieett and ya'll bein racist rn.

the only way they'll get any good home training is with a regime of white supremacy.

>Fuck 2016, fuck white people, and fuck Trump

he knows he has to get back on CNN's good side in order to keep his job after getting shitfaced on NYE

youtube.com/watch?v=pYUUZdRJ9Yw

oh shit that was last year

youtube.com/watch?v=bcK1Xn-Z1h4

are you saying black people did something wrong?
2017 and still racist come on

>home training
So hes saying niggers are animals that need to be house trained. Wow what an uncle tom twitter needs to call him out on his bigotry

2017 and still not having the Falklands come on

DEY

Can we get this nigger fired?

why is he allowed to use his job at cnn to spread racist hate?

if they get don lemon fired, maybe he'll neck himself

Don "Klan with the Tan" Lemon

>And due to "bad home training".

I propose to give them 40 to life, that will be enough time for "home training".

cant wait until he himself gets kidnapped and tortured.

blame chile our greatest enemy

>DON LEMON DOESN'T THINK TORTURE WAS EVIL
donald trump is fine with torture too. whats the problem here? you guys arent being contrarian again are you?

I guess he's never heard "as steel sharpens steel, man sharpens mam"

Donald Trump never said we should torture retarded kids for voting and being white. If these niggers were torturing a captive Isis fighter, I might feel differently.
I shouldn't have replied to you, you're an obvious troll.

I wonder how he would have felt if victims black and perps white. The only ones don lemon seems to care about is blacks even if they do bad shit he protects them for that sole reason its disgusting

Nice reading comprehension moron

>Don Lemon
>retard who claimed a black hole was responsible for Malaysian Airlines Flight 370's disappearance
>thinking people should listen to him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

>using the same fucking excuses people use for pit bulls
>but for niggers

things are escalating. this cannot continue on this path for much longer.

the world is in a volatile state. save us, trump

Dey just misguided good kids. Why white people gotta make dis shit bout race all the time? Man fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Lemon chugging down the whiskey again.

Thats why you used to have house niggers and field niggers. Bad home training meant you were destined to be a picker

This

The fucker is a hack and retarded

>DON LEMON DOESN'T THINK

I guess Dylan Roof just had bad home training too then. He gets 5 years in prison and then parole.

He's right it's our fault we didn't house train our pet niggers. Sorry everyone.

Is he banging her?

From CNN? Good luck

In the brave new world of moral relativism, evil doesn't exist.

All that Gay AIDS rotted his brain

he was probably just drunk again

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

He also said the black people were TEENS and the white guy is an ADULT when they are the exact same age

This.

The basic, foundational flaw in modern psychology is that it assumes people are basically good and anything hat deviates from that is due to outside forces.

Serial killers are explained away as having "damaging early developments" when their problems are much less serious than many who go on to achieve great things.

Mankind is basically evil. Man without exception works only for himself unless saved by Christ so that he can serve God

Waterboarding Al Quaida terrorists is evil. POC backlash against white aggression is not evil

basically, leftists see black people as pets that need to be tamed.

a wild animal that attacks a human being must have been trained badly, like when a terrier bites the face of a child.

just switch wild animal for black person and human being for white person.

this is how leftists see black people. when a white person does something heinous, they're treated as someone with autonomous free will and someone who has responsibility for their own actions.

>Don Lemon
>straight

Did he just give whites the license to torture niggers? You know, because torture isn't evil.

Like Turner Diaries kind of torture, which is followed by a roping.
>Day Of The Rope

>white guy tortures a black guy
>it's the white guy's fault

>black guy tortures a white guy
>it's the white guy's fault

I admire you people's mental gymnastics.

don lemon is a homo

>basically, leftists see black people as pets that need to be tamed.

Bingo. Ultimately, they are white supremacists in denial. In their view, black people have no personal agency and can't do anything without the help of whites.

The video below makes this point brilliantly. Straight from the mouth of a former Black Panther...
"Former Black Panther Says Black Lives Matter And Obama Is Bullshit"
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8

Don Lemon can go fuck himself.

Do these people not realize they're pushing moderate people towards contempt and racial animosity?

>don lemon, wolf blitzer and anderson cooper are all fgts and fucked each other up the ranks

Really makes you have mental images.

>britebart

Fake news

Black people genetically don't have empathy
They certainly don't have empathy for white people

He is 50 years old

>Black people genetically don't have empathy
They certainly don't have empathy for white people

Are you a paid provocateur or just spouting bullshit out of your ass?

Fuck anything that comes out of this shills mouth, along with anyone in CNN for that matter.

He is right, animals can't do evil, they are just obeying their nature :^) they clearly needed better training

reminds me of this

>they are white supremacists in denial
This. In nigger lingo it would be called reverse white supremacy

>assailants are heard saying “fuck white people” and “fuck Trump.”
> said guest Matt Lewis. “But at the end of the day, you just try to wrap your head around evil. That’s what this is, it’s evil. It’s brutality. It’s man’s inhumanity to man.”
>“I don’t think it’s evil,” Lemon replied. "It is inhumane."
it's inhumane but it's not evil?
>During the same discussion, Democrat strategist and former press secretary for Bernie Sanders Symone Sanders said the attack was “not a hate crime” if the suspects were motivated by “hate of Donald Trump.”
>assailants are heard saying “fuck white people” and “fuck Trump.”
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Some American Sup Forumsack needs to find Don Lemon and hang him from a tree outside of the CNN offices.

Thus

That makes sense.

Do animals have the capacity for evil?
>bad home training
What he's saying is that they weren't housebroken.

The best choice would be to go to the vet* and get these dangerous animals put down.

* veterans

So he's basically saying it's not a hate crime because the person was brought up in a way that makes them more susceptible to committing hate crimes?

What a fucking stupid nigger.

gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=_pVQ0krR5wM
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

I smell another affluenza verdict.

Dylan Roof was just a product of bad house training and an anti-white environment.

Of course they had bad home training OP. They were only raised by their mothers.

So can we justify white mass shooters as being poorly trained at home?