Why didn't his 100+ IQ help him to outthink his captors Sup Forums ? Muh superior intellect is a joke...

Why didn't his 100+ IQ help him to outthink his captors Sup Forums ? Muh superior intellect is a joke. This is PROOF it won't help you and it's a failed metric in measuring a MAN.

He was mentally handicapped. PROOF that niggers are weak scum and should be hanged

>white people are smart and superior
>niggers target a mentally challenge man who isn't intellectually superior
>proof we need to euthanize those with birth defects

>mentally handicapped whites STILL have higher IQs than niggers
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

checked

A normie would have been scared shitless and even more of an embarrassment to you guys.

Why didn't he use his retard strength to fuck those niggers up?

Americans only reply. Got that faggot?

>niggers target a mentally challenge man who isn't intellectually superior

Even with him being a retard, that's debatable.

>strength
He's white.

checked. eat penguin shit niggers.

Because he was a retard (literally, plus was hanging out with niggers which indicates severe retardation) and didn't have a 100+ IQ

I THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU GUYS ARE SO OFFENDED AND SCARED OF THIS

Jordan Hill, 18, Tesfaye Cooper, 18, Brittany Covington, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24

get em

Coming in hard with those 88s user fuck

>Tanishia
>Tesfaye
what the fuck are with nigger names?

i don't condone their actions, mainly for the part that it is dry snitching

whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf... he must have been a blatant racist or some shit to have been handled like this

but the point I see from this video is that a lot of Trump supporters can and will match up to the violence perpetrated here... look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.

As if you knew anything about science you low iq nigger, cant even get in with affirmative action

The most appropriate word is......excited

shut the fuck up and go make me a watch you useless european snow nigger wreck.

y'know, me too. i am too mr spain man

The funny thing is, somewhere in your deranged, brainwashed mind you are now subconsciously realizing that blacks like these will always target the weakest, most defenseless white beta males they can find. I.E. liberals like you.

HEIL HITLER

>implying you can afford it

Niggers going to start getting killed! It's a white mans world now nigger!

His super power was autism

IZ CAN PUNCH HARDAH AN' KIDNAP BEDDAH. SO DAT MAKEZ ME THE MUH'FUGGEN MASSA RASE. HOW DIS MAKE U FEEL WHITE BOI?

dude shut the fuck up no one gives a shit about flight of the concords anymore

Two black guys gang up on a disabled white kid and torture and harass him for 48 hours because he was a trump supporter and you come here and larp about black supremacy? How many kinds of stupid are you?

>Why didn't his 100+ IQ help him to outthink his captors Sup Forums
He's alive isn't he?

Now imagine if he had a nigger moment instead and alpha'd up against 4 armed people.

I can't begin to imagine how retarded you must be to post this. Really. When did anybody claim that ALL white people are smarter than ALL black people?

Would you "outthink" a group of gorillas (or even wolves I don't use gorillas as a joke) if you were stuck in a corner with 3 or 4 of them around you ?

A superior intellect is always the best except in a situation when you can't use it (aggressors you can't reason with because they're stupid or they don't have any empathy, situation with no escape, inability to move/talk, etc.)

Strength? if you want to be more seriously injured or increase your chances to be killed, that's your problem tough guy.

>another triggered euro cuck whining from behind a keyboard

eastern europeans are no better than ghetto black people intellectually

A mentally retarded white american was smarter than the average gangbanger. He's still alive.

are all europeans this stupid? i mean you guys all have free college so like...go there.

See you in the statistics when you encounter some melanin enriched lads with weapons.

You see I'm having fun with these idiots.

But you did.

yeah see i'm not absolutely ass scared of that scenario because i'm not a complete bitch ahahahahahahahahha

hey what do you know me too, there are tons and tons of nervous white dudes just going ham that this could even be a reality for them.

gives them something to steam over which you know and i know that they love to do.

Wow I'm black and this was funny you Swiss faggot.

He may have low IQ but I bet he won't find his self bound and gagged getting scalped.

Because he's non-white.

Fapping to trannies can't be used as a weapon to kill other people.

I thought I was on Sup Forums ........silly me. But it's ok when you come here and see entire threads about "niggers" or Roof being heralded as a hero right? That's fine. The white boy will live. If this traumatizes him he's a faggot. He'll be better for it if he's a man.

>During the early morning of Oct. 25, 1893, a column of 700 soldiers from the British South African Police camped in a defensive position next to the Shangani River.

>While they slept, the Matabele king Lobengula ordered an attack on the column, sending a force of up to 6,000 men—some armed with spears, but many with Martini-Henry rifles.

>Among its weapons, the column possessed several Maxim machine guns. Once a bugler sounded the alert, the Maxims spun into action—and the results were horrific.

>The Maxim gunners mowed down more than 1,600 of the attacking Matabele tribesman. As for the British column, it suffered four casualties.

IQ is a force multiplier

Armed with a small knife and cell phones. If he fought back they would have done nothing. They ruled him with intimidation.

>when did anybody claim all white people are smarter than black people.

Sup Forums does it everyday. Amirite?

They were skinny cowards. Your boy was so spineless he couldn't see it. Real thugs don't do shit like that. You're pathetic.

Sad you are. Desperation move.

only a matter of time, just needs a little more proding

This

Actually if I was living in the US I'd be concealed carrying and considering how good of a shot I am all those niggers would be dead

No we agree that there are outlier blacks who have high IQs and outlier whites that are absolute retards

Proof that you're either a newfag or have the reading skills of a nigger

>Muh superior intellect is a joke. This is PROOF it won't help you and it's a failed metric in measuring a MAN.

Oh really

He thought they were his friends, and they know he is mentally handicapped. Sounds like scum of the earth to me.

But dey wuz opressit an shiet you muthafuckn raycist crackah

>100+ IQ
>is actually mentally handicapped
OP is a dumb nigger

>nickalunga cash store
>hello, could I have some cash?
is it a welfare thing?

It's pathetic isn't it.

They had 240,000 years there before we arrived. What the fuck were they doing?

Oh yeah that's right - chimping out and eating animal shit.

Probably. They'd still be in mud huts today if it wasn't for the white man's money.

Oh do shutup you retarded scum.

>single white man imprisoned for 2 days
>four black people imprisoned for x years

Who really won?

He did, That dude is still alive today.
Many others, if placed in that exact situation would be fucking dead.

Triggered. My work is done here.