(wake me up inside)

(wake me up inside)

Why do people say it was BLM? Did they mention it in the video?

he says 'fuck trump and fuck white people' which is a BLM hallmark.

There's no evidence the victim is a Trump supporter either. He was just told to say "fuck Trump".

Ive seen people say the title of the live stream was black lives matter rules

The sub-line made me laugh out loud.

because of nazifags.

NO You stupid fuck.

the kidnappers never said one racist word because their a minority and whites are a majority its literally impossible for blacks to be racist against whites no matter what they say.

blm dindu nuffin

This guy gets it.

Saying that this is not a result of BLM subversion is rediculus!

Its all that bullshit rethoric they used in the video and on their social media.

hi tyrone
beat any white children today?

lets conveniently forget that some of the people blm chooses as martyrs are worse than anyone in this kidnapping video

>hate crime is committed after trumps election by someone who doesnt mention trump or the alt right
>its our fault

>hate crime is committed against trump voter by angry black people
>its racist to blame blm

Well he was a retard so he probably mostly supported not having strangers torture him from hours

nice argument my melanine enriched friend

>Their shared race is apparently enough to make them guilty of eachothers crimes.
>White people need to pay reperations for muh slavery

Its like they don't take their irony pills in the morning.

Sup Forums pushed the hashtag

Anything is rayyyist when it's shits all over the silly progressive narrative.

>Cops kill blacks - Das racist
>Blacks kill whites - Das racist

Can't win when they don't use logic.

> Although there's no material link between the group and the Chicago attackers, their shared race is apparently enough to make each of them guilty of the other's crimes

And yet, just because I'm a straight white middle class male who refuses to be a SJW appologist, I'm also a racist nazi bigot who is held resposnible for actions against black people commited more then a century ago...

These nogs have more of a link to BLM than Podesta's emails have to Russian hackers.

Fuck trump and fuck white people are often chanted by BLM

BLM promotes violence to further their political agenda

I've never heard of BLM members chanting "fuck white people"

Can you provide an example?

>russian blm suppoters
Those goddam russians

Anyone who says that they were BLM is bullshiting and needs to bring cites.

They do share the same philosophy, though.

look ah me, cracka. we dah victim now.

fuck white people is not racist since whites are a majority, its impossible to be racist against a majority noobs.

>"guilty of each other's crimes"
>subtly implying BLM committed crimes
Nice, I like it.

He's white, male, and retarded.
It's possible that he didn't support Trump but it's incredibly unlikely.

Whites being in the majority have nothing to do with whether this is racist or not. It's technically just bigotry. But still, minorities can absolutely be racist and oh my God, I just bit the fucking bait.

I'm usually on board with these shenanigans, and it's true the blacklash for a crime like this is WAY less saturated than when it's against a black person, but I can't see the relation between this an BLM. I mean, if a white guy kills a black guy in a hate crime, people don't come claiming it was the KKK's fault.

Just because you share some of the group's ideals, doesn't make you one of them.

The media had destroyed the definition of racism.

It's an empty phrase, said so often that regular people are simply desensitised to what was once a weighty shut down.

>BLM dindu nuffin
>Liberals think this is an argument

>*autistic screeching*

> enough to make each of them guilty of the others' crimes
Freudian slip, or did they just openly admit both are criminal?

shared race is apparently enough to make me responsible for the manifest destiny, slavery, the holocaust, school shootings, redlining, etc.

fuck off and civilize yourselves

YouTube it fucker

They also chanted about wanting cops dead! Sad!

What about in black-majority schools?

If I get attacked by a roving gang of chimps at Martin Luther King, Jr. High School, because of my skin color, is that a hate crime?

>Though there's no material link between the group and the Chicago attackers, their shared race is apparently enough to make each of them guilty of the others' crimes
SO THEN WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP HEARING ABOUT HOW I OWE BLACK PEOPLE SOMETHING BECAUSE SLAVERY

THEN WHY AM I A RACIST JUST FOR BEING A WHITE MALE?

>What about in black-majority schools?

Blacks are a minority and cant be racist that is fact taught in every school which is why whites must be put in their place its the only way to fix america.

The hash tag was a brilliant false flag, now that it's been pushed all the news outlets will have a reason to not defend the guy and switch over to defending BLM

Literally what

This is 100% BLM's fault

They are leaderless, and have no orginization, so any asshole like the 2 women who stormed Bernie's rally can claim they are part of BLM.

It's total horseshit.

>When cops get killed at BLM march, no one is accountable
>When they chant about killing cops and white people, no spokesperson to tell them to stop
>When thuglyfe hoods beat up a retard and chant BLM slogans, some liberal defends them
>The "founders" are 3 chicks who get softball interviews from NPR and huffpo, and are never asked about the violence

BLM is garbage, and until they get their shit together, no one should take them seriously.

(you)

Was the next article about how every white people is guilty of slavery?

>their shared race does not make them guilty of others' crime

This is great

So they will stop blaming all white people for the oppression that was done to them by other white people?

>fake hate crime is commited

FTFY

Also yes they are growing so bold, so fast. They deserve nothing but utter destruction.

Pretty damn strange that BLM and the left have been dead silent about this ever since it happened

Yup, the pinko commie rags can publish whatever they want, we all know the truth, everyone knows this was a hate crime committed by BLM supporters who sought out a disabled victim purposely.

These super-predators really need to be brought to heel.

>shared race apparently enough to each of them guilty of the other's crimes
Didn't see that argument when pic related happened

Raven > Starfire

no :(