Do you guys think we can get sjws to redpill the masses on Michael Obama? Sell it as a social justice cause

do you guys think we can get sjws to redpill the masses on Michael Obama? Sell it as a social justice cause.

> "Its ridicules that the first lady has to hide her identity in 2017"

>"The trans community now more than ever needs Michelle to stand with us"

>"A black transwoman brought more grace and dignity to the white house than any white cis woman ever did"

If its packaged right I think they would take the bait. Think of the rift it would cause in the left. Half of libshits would call it a scandal and the rest would be outraged that people are calling it a scandal. This would be the cherry on top of Obongos legacy going down in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

Wouldn't be surprised "she" comes out later after they leave office.

This could have some potential

Dont try to take away that ladies femininity like you took away her ancestors rights. Faggots like you are why the alt-right isnt gaining momentum. We are a dying breed, us white folk, and for good reason.

God damn beast of a woman.

this, now off i go to the mosque to pick up my wife's son

Why though? Sounds pretty fucking stupid.

" us white folk "

because the people deserve to know theyve been duped. Once something like this comes out, the rest of Obamas presidency will stsrt unraveling. Right now its damn near impossible to get anyone to acknowledge most the shit Barack did because they call it a "conspiracy theory". Once something like this comes out, the public will finally start questioning the official narrative. All bets are off once the world learns the first lady has a dingus

#IstandwithMikeObama

You faggots really think she wouldnt just have her dick cut off if she had one? She probably just has a giant clit. Ive sucked on girls clits that are bigger than your little micro dicks. You faggots need to fuck off with this racist shit. As leaders of the alt-right we need to be better than this.

You think the country would be in turmoil over the first lady having a dick? Are you retarded? She'll be praised as a hero to the trans community. The world will love them even more.

sure a lot of people would push that narrative. But a whole lot of people wont. The silent majority is pretty fucking fed up with this tranny bs. Its a huge scandal no matter what your personal veiws on trannies are. Something like this would absolutely send the media into turmoil. They would have no idea how to spin it or what side to take. It would be media chaos.

Not in the slightest. If she has a cock, which she doesn't, she would be America's biggest hero. You spend too much time on pol believing this shit. Bitch would probably get some sort of medal of bravery

I like this idea a lot.

>Ive sucked on girls clits that are bigger than your little micro dicks.
Masgulin glitoris :D :D: :D :D

This is only great if it worked, but she really is a women.

If it works, and she's really a dude, who comes out, then it would be a fail.

>which she doesn't
She clearly does

Shut the fuck up gookshit.

>"us white folk"

why didn't you show the video? it's much, MUCH more disturbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

she literally does have a cock. No pictures of her pregnancy. She has a male frame, very broad shoulders and a adams apple. Lots of pictures of her bulge exist. Barack has twice slipped up and called her michael. Joan Rivers said "everybody knows" that Michelle is a tranny".

But the Ellen video is the proof. Her dick is very clearly swinging while she is dancing. In fact, right before the dance started she said her mic fell out but imo it looked more like she was trying to adjust a jock strap. Youll notice a concerned look as the dance starts. Just go watch the video, its very obvious.

what is your burden of proof if not all this? What else do you need to see? Its pretty fucking clear and you are just sitting here bitching about people spending time on Sup Forums when you havent even looked into this.

>she literally does have a cock
>she

bump for michael's feminine dick

My god.....I thought her being a man was a meme..... Okay, lets be objective here. What in the world could that really be, other than a dick? A colostomy bag? A secret GPS device so the secret service knows where she is?

I also thought it was a meme until a couple days ago. The Ellen video is VERY damning. Sure it could be something else, but it really looks a hell of a lot like a dick. Combined with other evidence I think its pretty clear shes a man

It's a cock and balls. There is no other rational explanation.

Perhaps we memed her into being a man just recently

>Haha stupid user who still doesn't know that memes are real

No you did elect an actual tranny fucking muslim into presidency.

To fucking times

That's where you're wrong, Pierre. I voted Republican for the last 3 elections.

>ridicules
The alt-right really are retarded