Pizzagate "Killroom" found!

Alefantis "Killroom" found at Pegasus Museum owned by Alefantis.

Original Vid by PizzaGateGear got taken down during the first thread luckily some user downloaded and reuploaded it
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vt6yyFujWg
poseidonawoke.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/prosecution-yvette-felarca/
archive.fo/kRASl
archive.fo/CqANp
archive.fo/fxurm
archive.fo/wRfV6
archive.fo/Q1QW7
goodspeedupdate.com/category/university-of-michigan/bam-n
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
sli.mg/vdvKuh
sli.mg/a/1NilxO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's stopping you to print all the recopilation pics in a well designed format, write a formal letter asking an agent to have a look at what you have found without sounding autistic nor uneducated, put everything in a cute brown envelope and send it to an FBI office, just to try to click someone's attention?

This is a serious question.

The FBI doesn't give a shit they too are in on this somehow someway.

Time to continue our adventures into the depths of depravity.

Someone read all the emails that was leaked on WikiLeaks? Is there something someone missed?

Because the Obama administration replaced all federal positions related to investigating pedo shit with hardcore pedophiles? Get a fucking grip you homo, the first thing pedophiles will attempt is to get control of law enforcement and the justice department.

AUTISTS BE GONE.

STOP FLOODING Sup Forums WITH THIS RETARDED SHIT.

PIZZAGATE IS NOT REAL.

FUCK OFF.

>>/x/
>>/r9k/

THESE PLACES WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS, BUT YOU HAVE NO PLACE ON Sup Forums. FUCK OFF AND NEVER RETURN, YOU AUTISTIC CHUCKLEFUCKS.

this most likely has been done, just waiting for the change of administration so we at least have someone who might look into it and take appropriate measures to root out the cancer

The FBI knows about Pizzagate. The media covered it, and agents looked through the emails so the know the line of thought already and if they want to investigate they most certainly do already more effective than we do as they have inside in the metadatas of their phones, their moneytraffic and all that stuff we dont have access to. additionally Sup Forums is most certainly already survailed by agents.
Either the FBI and similar agencies are in on pizzagate head to toe, or some smaller agents are still on our side and wait till Trump is in office to take action (assuming he isnt in on pizzagate as well).
another thought i had was that the FBI or some agency is pushing pizzagate to make them try to cover it up and survail their movement and thus finding out more about the people behind the scenes while they are trying to get rid of evidence (this is what i would have done at least if i already got all the evidence i could without drawing attention)

FBI isn't touching it because DOJ is connected.

go away

>that image

The autism is strong with you. Seek help.

Seriously, go see a doctor if you think any of that shit is remotely realistic.

You're very defensive user are you ok?
>No place on Sup Forums
Some of the biggest names in politics are in this user it has everything to do in Sup Forums.

checked

JTRIG a shit

Nothing odd here. Nope, not at all.

>Some of the biggest names in politics are in this
Prove it. Also, prove that "this" is real and not the autistic screechings of some Trumptard idiot.

Give me some hard evidence too, no "omg dey sed pizza in teh email"

Fuck of shill. Kys.

Bump

2017 appears to be like 2016. The year that keeps on giving.

Why do they always eat non-white babies?
Are they the real racists?

it is real, beyond doubt. the only question is to which degree and how widespread. i believe to a very high degree and very widespread all the way to the potus, and other head of states

Young children. Sweet enough to eat, goys.

Someone would. I would. If I get a cute envelope with a good explenation I would read it at least once. Im LEO, too.
That's a long fetch and it surely isn't 100% true.
Now this makes a little more sense. Literally, anything worthwhile now has to wait for Trump to assume the presidency.

I only watched this shitshow loosely, but the more I read your threads the more everything is making more sense.

Godspeed, anons.

>pizzagategear.com

Fuck off faggot.

>trump
Again level it an alt right agenda to steer away the normies. Good move schlomo Goldstein good move.

Those look like sea stingers.

because they get many kids from abroad to get rid of tracks i assume look at this pic for an example at least thats what i would guess.
the kids missing in the USA and elsewhere are probably send to saudi arabia or something

>it is real, beyond doubt

>Trumptard

Yup, this is a shill. Only shills, use this absolutely stupid term.

THIS IS user'S WIFE! YOU GAVE HIM A SEIZURE! I'VE CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES AND YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS HEINOUS ASSAULT AND ACT OF VIOLENCE!

You should know, your ring is almost as bad.

Is it not clearly an arrow pointing down with an exclamation mark ?

As in, underground! Beneath the house!

Shill Paki is protecting his fellow pedos.

But would YOU play bareback dominoes on an asian baby meat pizza with extra jizz sauce? Would ya?

Demon sex, is serious business, Anons

This one is very disturbing I think you posted in in the last thread.

But it's merely art for arts sake.

This is definitely something that should be in an allegedly "kid friendly" restaurant.

I can tell you exactly what those are--jellyfish stings.

source: surfing for 23 yrs

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vt6yyFujWg

It's an interesting watch

This too. So 'kid friendly', right Anons?

Holy fuck this is intense, user.
Some good fucking work there.
Any connection to this group: poseidonawoke.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/prosecution-yvette-felarca/ ?

Here's a list of links for you:
archive.fo/kRASl
archive.fo/CqANp
archive.fo/fxurm
archive.fo/wRfV6
archive.fo/Q1QW7
goodspeedupdate.com/category/university-of-michigan/bam-n

no here is some more spaced out theory (even though i deem nothing impossible at this point)

many victims of alien abduction talk about the same stuff as victims of demonic possessions, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, and violent sexual acts for example, indicating (if you believe those reports of course) that what we think are aliens are actually demons, or what people back then thought are demons are actually aliens.
Now there was some pic going around of some childrensbook where the page that was depicted said something along the lines "dont resist when the alien without underpants comes" which apparently was sold in the bookstoor next to CPP.

now what if the kids are not only for podesta and co, but actually for the aliens/demons they worship and as sacrifices. either by proxy through them abusing, raping and killing them, or maybe even directly by whatever those things are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You retards are hilarious.

>that pic
You're not the FBI. You know nothing about criminal investigation. That's why everyone's tired of your shit. There's a reason procedure, rather than conjecture, runs investigations.

Get off your ego, faggots. You haven't found dick. You've picked cherries. But of course, if you don't believe me, ask any detective/PI/investigator/lawyer you can. Go ahead.

Also, have some Spirit Cooking, goys.

Why do these always shit the bed with the Saturn shit? The word Satan doesn't come from Saturn. It's a direct cognate from Hebrew.

And you are a pathetic shill, Schlomo Goldstein Cucklord.

ENOUGH with the fake news!
NOTHING is true and the Comet Pizza folks are fine individuals if you ask me

They often wear masks

>Hebrew.
>Not reading up on ancient Saturn Worship.
>Saturn's hexagon, a symbol that has many occult connotations.

user, I would advise you to do your research

Attaching bullshit like aliens to this is a discrediting tactic.

Wait I just thought of something. What if this did happen 100% irrefutable proof. Who is to say they'll just blame it on a body double? Or coerced to participate?

satan is associated with saturn though, just like cronus, moloch, ra, saturn (of course), el, and others are

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""evidence""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

now that Trump became president, do you think he will be forced to get involved? Obama did and probably Bush.

Pizza Exorcism, is a healthy practice that all good goyim, should partake in.

Stop acting like an utter retard, and actually disprove anything that has been posted here. You make yourself look like an utter idiot, with no cognitive functions whatsoever, whenever you post in this thread, without actually providing counter arguments.

im not saying we should look deeply into it, but i would keep it in mind. even if its just the elite larping as possesed by demons while raping and sacrificing them it still belongs to the case. the city design also is no coincidence
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
Aliens arent that ridiculous either to be honest, UFOs are very real, enough cases where entire cities saw them like phoenix lights or
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
question is only if extraterestial or just highly advanced military stuff.

the reason i brought the demon/alien stuff up is because it seems like they believe in it and would be a motive. furthermore their symbology goes into the occult and knowing about that makes it easier to spot the symbols

Stop looking into any of this stuff, goyim. Your just being paranoid conspiracy theorists!

here is some information dump on it for quick research. might should call it "highway to hell"

You do know we have IDs on this board, right? Your samefaggotry is obvious.

If I remember correctly, Trump made a tweet hinting that he knew about this Satanic pedo shit, and that he was disgusted by it.

(((Trump)))

he is ironically shilling against his own post because thats what the typical shills always say about the stuff. he may link to his previous post, but i think he means his current pic always and just linked the previous ones for comfort reasons or to make it easier to keep track of his dump. thats what i do at times at least

>Doesn't understand image dumps.
>Thinks he's being clever.

Just kill yourself Britbong. Spare the world your idiocy.

the pizza is code for calcified pineal glands

walnut sauce == black kid orgy
come on, what pedophile in their right mind is going to order up a black kid orgy.

Wait til the 20th my nonwhite friend

That's some Magnum PI shit, weeeeew

Props to them for that legwork

Everything is fine, guys! Stop thinking about all these creepy images being in an alleged "child friendly" pizza place! Your just being a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists!

stop posting this stupid seizure shihn0 vejcav s2

>posting this info as a png
The irony is not lost on me

by the way in case you wonder where the right spike would end. when i looked i didnt see anything there, just a walmart being close by. to be honest i was a bit sloppy though. when some user posted this i look back into it and saw i came out pretty much there at the C.H.I.L.D. center as well it just wasnt displayed on google maps or i would have redone it more accurately.

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U

>tfw you realize the FBI planted the meme of "child pizza" 10 years ago on Sup Forums to prepare us for this moment.

I'm so fucking happy to see these threads pop up again. Shadilay anons!

This German OP has shown us how all Pizzagate OPs should read: short, clear, X was found at Y, here is the link.

Aha! I've caught one of the nonces myself! I've merely quoted mr. Podesta himself and the babyfucker has the nerve to call me an autiste!

Day of ropes!!

kill yourself fucking autistic shill

Now this is the odd phenomena known as the pandacumhole. Take a good look at it Anons.

german efficiancy i guess

i think it flew over my head. i dont get the irony really

making everyone paranoid of being called a pedophile sure is gonna up those white birthrates right guys?

"Saturn" is an Anglicization of Saturnus, the Latin and Etruscan god of Agriculture, which is derived from the word sererer, which means to sow seeds. The connection with the titan Cronus was created as a means of easily assimilating the Greeks into the empire and one that came after the inception of Moloch. This whole Saturn thing confuses correlation with causation and serves only to discredit the entire investigation through consensus cracking.

If this is shilling, then tis a poor attempt at it.

The ultimate infographic

good job idiots!
posting evidence on fuckin youtube, so these criminals can cover it up.
imagine if the cops posted every piece of evidence on youtube...
morons.

>without sounding autistic nor uneducated

you just answered your own question

>tfw you think your good friend is just a regular run of the mill communist but he's actually woke af
if you're here buddy keep up the good work

reading into a PA then having everybody else repeat the same line completely defeats the purpose of the human microphone doesn't it?

I uploaded it so it can preserve quality. What should i add to the description/name?

sli.mg/vdvKuh

Saturn was also known as the Black Sun, by it's worshippers, and was never considered a just or benevolent deity. The hexagram, which is used in many rites is also known as the talisman of Saturn. You also never addressed Saturn's hexagonal pattern, nor the obsession alot of powerful people have with the thing.

Her nipples are practically on her shoulders

No need to do that

Here's the high resolution version:
sli.mg/a/1NilxO

Link to the album (not the pic) because it's always updated

Have a bump lads

check my autismagic

Also, why are Podesta's hands so scarred? it's like he put them through a freaking blender, or something.