REMINDER:

REMINDER:

Russia hacked the election computers and pumped out false information and fake news. This is FACT.

Why are so many Americans okay with this? This is not normal. This is not a good thing EVEN IF YOU GET THE RESULTS YOU WANTED. Another country interfering with your election results are ground for war. They have literally committed an attack on you and yet you sit by and do nothing. Its insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/russian-hacking-trump/510689/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38521503
seeker.com/intelligence-officials-testify-on-russia-hacking-the-us-election-2180517469.html
rferl.org/a/u-s-intelligence-officials-russian-hacking-senate-hearing/28215107.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/01/donald-trump-unfair-blame-russia-election-hacking-interference
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/digital-fingerprints-russia-hacking/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38521503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omg what is that?? is that a bloody hoof? Is that hair or did they scratch the wall of the hoof? looks horrible

>hacked the election computers
This is the one thing both Liberals and Democrats can agree did not, and could not happen.

Reminder: George Soro's funded Barack Obama's campaigns as well as the BLM movement which was responsible for destruction of property as well as cop killings.

are britbongs really this clueless?

You have to agree that 'hacking the election' sound a lot like they did. I know it's basically just some people who figured out Podesta's weak password, but that's not as catchy.

horse without a hoof

Just like russia hacked the brexis polls right?

Yes the entire media and intelligence agency of the united states disgree with you. Both say it happened and I think they know more than some fat autistic on 4chins

;_; fuck

google has told me it's a hoof without the hoof

Why do you go onto the internet and deliberately tell lies?

Is this the ultimate bluepill?

that pic makes me uncomfortable

All aboard the red-scare train!
Lost the election? Blame a ruski hacker!

Shut up, Jew

That goddamned image makes my fingernails hurt every fucking time I see it.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/russian-hacking-trump/510689/

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38521503

seeker.com/intelligence-officials-testify-on-russia-hacking-the-us-election-2180517469.html

rferl.org/a/u-s-intelligence-officials-russian-hacking-senate-hearing/28215107.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/01/donald-trump-unfair-blame-russia-election-hacking-interference

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/digital-fingerprints-russia-hacking/

Except all the media and all intelligent agencies report on it, the US governement had a large meeting on it today and confirmed it. You are the liar.

>FACT
>no evidence

Oh hey ho hey hey oh hey

It's a newborn foal's hoof before it has hardened. If it were hard at birth it could damage the birth canal.

There's no proof. If there was we'd have nuked Moscow like.. weeks ago.

I was skeptical at first too but since there is certain proof now I'd be pissed, even if my candidate had won. But americans are natural cuckholds, they probably enjoy a big strong nation like russia bullying and doing shady thing their own.

Reporting on something is no valid evidence, especially not when it's about starting a war

>there is evidence but we can't present it

>interfering with your election

By releasing emails that the Clinton campaign *actually* sent?

Give me a break.
They didn't even hack the actual voting machines.

No proof on the Holocaust either yet we know that is real.

give it up already, faggot

Nice articles, but where is the proof?

Also, nice manipulation right there
>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38521503

>In their assessment, Moscow interfered to help Mr Trump, the Republican candidate, beat Democrat Hillary Clinton.
>Mr Clapper described the Russian efforts as a "multifaceted campaign", which featured "classical propaganda, disinformation, [and] fake news".

>Disinformation and fake news
>therefore he helped trump win
>therefore he hacked the elections

How do you know if theres no proof? What you describe is called belief

Who cares if they did hack it. They didn't make the DNC say the shit they said in the emails. They didn't make them collude against Bernie. Their failures are their own. Scumbags are just shifting the blame instead of taking responsibility to either stop being bad people or up their security measures.

Obama said no election machines were hacked. You are misinterpreting what they said.

They did it.

bait sage

I'm not surprised a Paki is stupid enough to fall for this retarded bullshit.

>This is FACT.
This is like just your opinion

REMINDER:

You either create shitty threads and posts or get repeating numerals to gain a lot of (You)'s. This is FACT.

You have a lot of (You)'s already but clearly do not have the right numbers. So why are you still in this thread? Your posts are clearly trying to bait for (You)'s EVEN IF YOU SOMETIMES USE CAPS LOCK TO SOUND VALID. There's clearly an agenda behind your posts that doesn't involve actualy discussion. The thread is already filled with shitposts but you keep posting as if trying to make a point. It's insane.

Check 'em.

Checked

it is pretty bizarre to see so many americans cheering the undermining of american democracy, its basically treason