You mad DRUMPFKINS?

you mad DRUMPFKINS?

I'm going to take a big fat toke and blow it in some DRUMPF voters faces

Timestamp it.

great
now will have an excuse to use the fire hoses again

isn't trump pro pot? or at least he's said he won't try to ban it but leave it up to states and voters?

Surely this will defeat Trump. What are we going to do.

I think so, but AG Sessions is definitely anti-pot, to the point where he still believes in the various retarded pot drug laws.

DUDE

But seeing how everyone under Trump falls in line Sessions most likely will as well.

Sessions still answers to Trump.

Don't forget Trump is somewhat of a dictator when it comes to the people below him (as seen with his businesses), it's his way or the highway.

I have no doubts that Trump will see the money from pot as way to pay down debt and jump start the economy.

Plus, it cleans up the streets, cuts spending, and forces people people to work for a relatively expensive product (more so than the illegal stuff).

Trump has, thus far, been keeping his main campaign promise of jobs and wealth for this country, so I'd honestly be surprised if he let Sessions block any pot legislation.

Will someone explain to me how Drumpf is an insult? It's literally a surname.

It's a cringeworthy way to offend someone. You'd have more impact saying "poohead" or "buttface" for fucks sake.

Enjoy it before Jeff sessions comes in :)

Then you are all going to rape prison

>Trump gets contact high and starts spilling his real plan live during inauguration speech
>leftists commit suicide en masse.

Glorious.

>potheads protest things by smoking pot

fags

It's anti-German racism perpetuated by a beady-eyed ANGLO.

But i voted for Trump and weed in my state....

I would ask you if I could have a puff as well. I love weed and I love trump.

He said it's a state's rights issue which is 100% correct.

THIS IS IT

FINALLY TRUMP HAS BEEN FINISHED

Please do this to me. The courts just ruled that this classifies as assault in my town. I'll love stomping your hippie faggot face.

Most Trump voters want it legalized or decriminalized desu.

I dont think he would give a shit.
Why do people conflate Trump with the average christcuck american republican?

The dude waved a fag flag around on stage for fuck sakes. Pence probably got an instant hemorrhoid when he did that.

>Trump more in favor of states rights than Obama when it comes to pot
>Thinks smoking pot will make a point
Why are liberals so retarded?

>booked flight ticket and hotel in DC night of the election for me and my gf to witness a historic president in person
>wanted to toke before and was trying to find a contact in the area to hook me up
>now I find out liberals are handing out free weed to """""protest"""""

timeline just gets better everday famalam

I rather they light up joints than attempt to "Light up" the God Emperor because they would get droned so hard and so fast.

The wall is gonna get 420 feet higher

Ironically, Trump will actually be more pro-legalization on a state level than obama ever was..... not a surprise that stupid hippies haven't been paying any attention at all to the past 8 years.

>and forces people people to work for a relatively expensive product (more so than the illegal stuff).
Weed is almost always similarly priced to street level for recreational use, but that isnt taking into account the top shelf stuff. But you can get a gram for 5 dollars with a medical card.

Trump pushed for its legalization more than Hillary

Pot smoking trump supporter here faggot liberals assume everything and know nothing

Yeah, it's a pretty lame insult. And hypocritical too. Even though these people claim to oppose racism, they call attention to Trump family's immigrant background and make fun of it. Also, liberals argue that people should be acknowledged by the name they've chosen for themselves, yet they don't do it with Trump.

I don't think anyone cares, I'd like a beer and a joint while watching. Sounds comfy.

From two miles away? Okay

The last thing Trump is on record saying about weed the legal Colorado weed industry is a "real problem,".

With his neocon big buisness cabinet and ability to believe usually what the last person tells him, I'm sure we're going to have problems with legal weed during his administration, as much as "but he said once he was for state rights" sounds nice, we'll just wait and see. Outlook grim though.

Trump supporter here, smoke weed. I would join in this "protest" while wearing my MAGA hat and raising my right arm in honor of the God Emperor. Sadly I am not American.

no one cares about your pot
gtk rwn

I don't smoke weed.

I'm even for DECRIMINZLIZATION (not carte blanche legalization) of personal possession of amounts under 28 grams.

But I PRAY TO KEK that these faggots who are organizing this shitfest (the ones who are passing out the weed and ESPECIALLY the ones who FUNDED IT'S PURCHASE and ***TRAFFICKED IT ACROSS STATE LINES***, a 1st degree Federal Felony FYI)...

I hope THEY get the fucking HAMMER dropped right on their lice-ridden dreadlock'd hippy heads!

Advertising such disgusting, blatant disrespect for rule of law because
>lol, fuck drumpf and fuck white-people laws!

Lock them up.

>Pot smoking dipshit who lives with mommy and daddy here

Fixed that for you kiddo.

Someone's triggered.

Fucking special snowflakes.

Most of us are libertarians so we don't give a fuck.

>announcing a planned illegal activity
>inciting an illegal activity
That will surely checkmates Uncle Dolan's 8D chess game.

Based

>people will do something legal while other people are doing stuff
Literally a non-story.

Oh man talk about a protest. Bunch of crusty, treehugging, liberal pussies smoking weed. What ever will we do?

Reading comprehension, nigger.

I hate weed and stoners, but I don't really care that much. Legalization in my state just means I do more random drug tests, a lot more firings, and a lot more DEA reports.

They do know the crowd at the inauguration is going to be about half real people, half alphabet soup agents, right? I mean smoking pot is retarded enough but only a stoner would be dumb enough to smoke it in front of an actual DEA agent.

Daily reminder that weed turns you into a dysfunctional retard over prolonged use.

Trump supports this as he stated he is okay with it being a state issue where each state focuses on how they want to view it instead of a federal issue where they act like they did under Obama and raid weed colleges.

Fun Fact: that happened in California

DEA is Nixon era garbage right now that have a schedule system that doesn't take into effect addiction or death toll from drugs

I'm pretty sure he said nothing about repealing marijuana laws but sure, if that's what floats your boat, hippies. Also
>HuffPo

underrated desu

Because his surname is of German descent and he's literally Hitler haha am I funny yet

I'm a sex addict and i will not be having sex for all the 8 years he's in office.

That will show him

WEED

lol Donald doesn't give a fuck. He was once a young, rich kid. And you know how young, rich kids love drugs

I'm down to smoke and watch the God Emperor get sworn in. Fuck yeah buddy.

>implying he won't be joining in

Why would I be mad? I love weed.

Marijuana is disgusting and for losers.

I'll be eating a few caps and racking some ketamine to celebrate the inauguration.

The politics of the DEA don't concern me. I am obligated by federal law to report any illegal drug use in my facility directly to the DEA, end of story.

My employees knew when they signed up that I not only have the right but the legally binding obligation to perform random drug tests at my discretion, and any trace of any narcotic at any time would result in their immediate termination and being reported directly to the DEA. If they want to toke up on weekends, they are in the wrong career.

>We

>liberals gently euthanizing themselves with a known neurotoxin to make way for a greater America
Neat

>people smoking weed is supposed to be a protest
OK. Maybe they'll be too high to make noise.

yes i'm mad, because i operate heavy machinery so i don't get to smoke pot.

good way to get people to show up to your rally. offer a bunch of stoners free weed.

redpill me

Sessions is fucking bait to let the rest in without a problem and is going to get rejected.

hillary was way more anti-pot than trump

what the fuck are these retards trying to prove?

it's legal in DC

Half the people who voted for Trump smoke weed

look on the side
>10 comics that show what polamorous love is really like

/thread

I look at it as a way to keep the liberals calm and tranquil. Thanks, weed-givers!

now it makes me want to go even more. get some of that MAGA pussy

Potheads are race traitors who'll hang come the day, only niggers and those who aspire to be such smoke.

Law cuck. We wouldn't have an America if we accepted bullshit laws.

not true, only a loser would let a substance control their life. if one can smoke or do a substance but control their life and accomplish things, (all the while remaining true to the race and heritage) then whats the problem?

LAMO

>haha we'll smoke pot even though Trump is neutral to pro legalization himself
>this will surely show him lmao
They really bought their own lies about Trump didn't they?

Dude it's like weed though lmao

smoking weed is like, fuck the system and shit man, don't you get it?

you arent a 60s hippy
nobody cares if you smoke a pot
you are a normie
the counter culture is Sup Forums
deal with it

Did someone say Right Wing Safety Squads?

They do realize that being a cannabis user and Trump supporter aren't mutually exclusive, right? I swear the left doesn't get out enough.

>not every pot smoker is a liberal.
>smoking during Trumps inauguration sound like a good time.

cool

>not realizing this is a ploy to make the militarized security presence seem more intimidating to your protesters

This is why you will keep losing.

>haha this will show dromfp
Trump literally doesn't care you dumb shit

Go right ahead, it makes finding the degenerates that much easier. Smoking the green jew is equivalent to laying face down and taking jew dick.

Your stoned ass isn't going to do shit for this country anyway.

>Drumpf

God you faggot losers can't even be original. I hope you dreadlocked dicksuckers get police dogged at this shitfest.

It's funny how it's a stereotype - nearly every Trump supporter I personally know is either indifferent about Weed or advocates it. It's kind of viewed as the "night time coffee" in our circle of friends. I feel the stereotypes come from the Bernie and Trudeau supporters mostly.

ayyy trips.

Your comment makes autistic people look bad.

Trump is more likely to legalize weed nationwide than Clinton.

nope trump knows better. people have spoken.

>Lawl 420 blaze it :p
youd think anyone with half a brain would outgrow pot-culture after 10th grade

>smoking pot is somehow "fighting the power"

I hate liberals, and I hate potheads.

Its a joke at how shitty leftist insults are

>Don't forget Trump is somewhat of a dictator when it comes to the people below him (as seen with his businesses), it's his way or the highway.

Retarded, he is actually a decentralized leader in his business.