The only people who complain about the sexual revolution are those who can't get pussy

The only people who complain about the sexual revolution are those who can't get pussy.

The freedom to fuck anyone anytime with no strings attached is one of the greatest advancements of the 20th century and the only reason people frown upon it is due to larping garbage like >muh morals or >muh marriage

Why do we still encourage totalitarian garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit causes AIDS and unwanted babies

There's literally no value to society as a whole, only private entities benefit

Even Chads lose out when they get laid with the cost of STDs and unwanted children

It only benefits chad thundercock though as all the pretty women would rather be his fucktoy than my queen.

Feels bad man.

Like I said
>The only people who complain about the sexual revolution are those who can't get pussy.

There's no welfare gf, you have to earn it.

>Why yes, I would love to marry a woman who's had 50 nigger dicks in her vagina, that's the type of person I want raising my children!
>This is a formula for a happy, stable marriage! There aren't any statistics that prove otherwise, right...? Right?

You're wrong

Chads would prefer the girls they fuck weren't fucking a hundred other guys and bringing them AIDS.

Chads were still getting laid back in the day, it just wasn't socially acceptable to be a slut. Now it's fine and Chad has herpes instead of a harem of faithful girls.

I want to settle with a woman because of who she is not because she has an open pussy. A respectable woman who holds her virginity dear.

>I fuck lots of women, I USE them.

This is you in a nutshell.

fucked a girl and came inside her tight pussy with no strings attached.
Still want a pure gf and marriage.

fags
no fault divorces
the explosion of std's
unwanted bastard children

The end result is no families.

And the end result of that is no future for anybody.

>marriage

What are you, a cuck? Why would you want to limit yourself to one woman?

I've been with a lot of women. It just gets old after a while. It starts to feel like the movie groundhog day and every girl is the same.

When you think about the girls you've been with and you can't even remember what their face looks like, let alone their name that's not enlightenment. You're on the same level as a dog or any other lesser being.

If the state helps raise the kids it's like a big ol village which as we all know is what is required to raise a child. The children all still get raised and capitalism insures that if they want cool shit they still gotta work for it. Be mad cuz u know I'm right

>t. manwhore

>Muh cummies
There are more important things than sexual release

It destroys families and thus the moral fabric of society. You have no idea the damage that it will cause. It is only just now beginning to be felt.

If a totalitarian government ever gains power in this country, it is a direct result of the sexual revolution and the destruction of the nuclear family.

There's no such thing as a manwhore.

A man who fucks lots of women should be praised for his ability as a slayer. A woman who fucks a lot of men is a whore.

The thing is, there are strings attached. Maybe not immediately, but every extramarital fuck you have will be carried with you as baggage into the next relationship. How could you ever look someone in the eye and tell them they're special when you've jammed your dick into ten other pussies before?

My fiancee and I both profoundly regret having sex with our previous boyfriend / girlfriend, respectively. Probably because we both see sex as the ultimate expression of love, and we feel like we wasted it on someone we didn't love just to get the virginity albatross off our necks, and thus cheapened the bond it could have otherwise formed between us.

Just turned 22 and my lay count is somewhere around 75 - 80, ask me anything?

Good and mostly pure, faithful women still exist and I can assure you they want no part of a disgusting man slut.

The point of that dynamic is reproduction. Without reproduction, both are degenerates.

>the nuclear family.

You ever realise 'they' called the most natural and best family a 'nuclear' family? With all the negative connotations that come with the word nuclear.

This would only apply if women still had the same chastity that they had before, women are far to easy to go after in this day and age and they are lied to and told that they will be more attractive if they are more promiscuous which is not the case.

You are using women for a body part they have and it damages them on a fundamental level that it does not do to you.

You will only attract women later in life who are just as much of a whore as you are.

This guy gets it.

OP, this is what your future will be but worst if you keep up this attitude.

Hope it works out leaf.

>doesn't know what being with a decent girl is like

I feel sorry for you, lad. It's why I don't give into advice faggots like you dish out. You earn your girl and wake up feeling like a chad because you earned it; you wake up with a false sense of accomplishment cus cucks and stuff.

Fucking jew.

Just means nucleus of a cell, tightly grouped particles.

This.

Exclusivity IS intimacy.

You are a very naive little virgin man. Sex is literally just sex, its a big deal to some people and to some people its slightly more intimate than a hug. Girls like to have fun, girls like to fuck, especially when they;re in the prime of their life. And they get it VERY easily.

>Nick has the most releateable appearance of a goofy shlub guy

>is actually the most agressive and accomplished member of the group

Even their personalities themselves are pure k i n o

And people who have gotten STDs

And people who've been tricked into raising cuckold children

And people who've been involved in adultery and had their marriage fall apart

And people whose daughters have turned into shameful slurs

And people who have been sexually abused as children

Etc, etc, etc

But seriously op, you keep spouting you ill informed teenage nonsense.

Sure it does

Am i the only human that doesnt like idea of one night stands
Having sex with a stranger sounds like something someone without emapthy would do

Girls do all said things, but they do it because they are misled and think it will get them a respectable man when all it will get them is a man who uses them as a cum dumpster.

Because you USE women for their body, eventually she will USE you for financial gain.

lmao
Without morals, you are no better than an animal serving its base desires
>mah dick!

Without marriage, you ruin the most basic tenet of family, without family, you have no community, without community, you have no nation. You get this shitfest where no one agrees with each other, everyone looks out only for instant self gratification (mah DIIIICK!), and no one takes any responsibility that doesn't immediately serve their own interests (mah body mah rules! who wants to get married I'm such a shitty person I'm guaranteed to lose everything! who wants children I'm gonna whine about older generation but skip out on that experience like a coward and still blame them for my problems today!). It's a garbage movement for garbage people who are proud in wallowing in their own filth. Your attempt at shaming people is pathetic, pussy has no value in a free love society, if it's widely given, so you only prove the stereotype if sluts being stupid.

The sexual revolution only enabled sluts like you to feel like they're doing anything more than acting like a bitch in heat, and if the 70s and 80s crowd shows anything, it's that living like that turns you into a miserable cat lady or a thirsty old person STILL trying to relive their 20s in a perpetual dopamine chase.

This idea that morals don't exist and are exclusively subjective and everyone is a special snowflake and has valid opinions needs to be culled, it's annoying at best and disgusting at worst. We have to stop this moral degeneracy

It's propoganda.

Growing up with media shoved in your eyes and ears you'd think a one night stand was some cozy thing everyone desires for good reason.

It's boring shit, every fuck is the same, just every new girl brings new risks.

Who was selling the idea of one night stands? Who benefits? Who loses?

(((WHO))) COULD IT POSSIBLY BE!?!?

Dysgenics, depression, low birth rate, single moms, state control over people's lives, kids raised by state/media, rapant stds,tax money supporting bad decisions, the downfall of civilization.

Yeah I don't know what the problem could be

lol no, girls know what they're doing you retard. Girls are horny like we are, difference is they can get sex roughly 1000x easier than the average man. If you had this power, you would be having lots of casual sex as well. The american dream for most females is to have as much fun when they're young as possible, get it out of their system, and then find a good man to settle down and have kids with. DEAL WITH IT.

Fuck off commie

What OP doesn't get is that a limitation on freedom can be an empowering thing. People wouldn't be able to do business together if it weren't for limiting everyone's ability to murder each other. The same goes with fucking. Limiting it actually makes society function in a productive way.

its complained about because it devalues the woman you eventually marry.

Women grow up wanting to get married and men aren't marrying them because it's not something they want to deal with.

>Without morals, you are no better than an animal serving its base desires

Protip: humans are animals, and morality is a spook used to limit human experience. You cannot make an argument against sexual freedom other than reference to abstract garbage like
>muh tradition
>muh morals
>muh monogamy (which is unnatural by the way; humans were meant to sleep around by nature)

And you don't need family to have community. In fact, family is obstructive to true community, it divides and separates people, in true community, there is no biological family, the community is the family, and everyone lives and partakes in society together.

>being this stupid

Last part does not happen also read Brave New World, it sheds light on why being promiscuous is bad.

Man or Woman, your ability to settle down becomes harder and harder the more previous partners you've had.

>Girls are horny like we are,

wrong

>and then find a good man to leech off of.
ftfy

How does sex devalue a female? You're a moron. You literally don't want women to feel good because you can't get your dick wet. Fuck you dude.

Good luck having the "community" have and raise kids, chucklefuck.

I like easy women and I'm glad they have sex with me but I will never marry one

No self respecting male with a good job would drive a used car

enjoy your herpes faggot

Very good analogy.

Why buy the cow when the milk is free? Now the cow comes with emotional damage! 2 extra calf's! STDs! The cow will also never love you really, cause another farmer down the road looks like he has a better field. Fuck you ya John Green faggot

How has the sexual revolution had a dysgenic effect? I would say people with poor genes are less likely to reproduce now

>depression, low birth rate, single moms

I agree

>rapant stds

I agree, but they have been quelled by the use of condoms. Though, I think the rates would be a lot lower if we went back to a pre sexual revolution system

>state control over people's lives, kids raised by state/media

Wouldn't that be more related to women having the right to vote, rather than the sexual revolution

Too bad women aren't cars, they're human beings with thoughts, feelings and emotions. Also if you're over the age of 16 you're not going to find your precious virgin waifu. So your future wife has already fooled around, sorry.

Monogamy is so underrated, honestly

The sexual revolution came about when women had the right to vote.

youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0

Video is explaining why women should not have the right to vote.

If living in line with nature is what you want then go back to Africa and you can do just that.

Monogamy is one of the key elements to a successful human society. It stops the constant group infighting and lets men focus their energy on work and building more stuff, instead of wasting years of their life on finding a mate.

Nobody cares lady
Also there are 8 billion people in the world
Some girls can think more than five minutes ahead
Scarcity brings value
Enjoy the used car lot, eventually you will be sold for scrap

>They are human beings with thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
>I stick my dick in as many woman as possible because it feels good.

Pick one manwhore.

>How has the sexual revolution had a dysgenic effect? I would say people with poor genes are less likely to reproduce now

If a woman doesn't have to be careful about who she fucks then she won't be as picky. Also have you been to walmart?

>Wouldn't that be more related to women having the right to vote

Women wouldn't need support of the government/kids being raised by tv if there was a husband there to take care of that. Most divorce happens because women are bored, and think that fucking some new guy will make their lives exciting again. Its only leads to them being old depressed cat ladies.

>limit human experience
You mean enhance it, since if mommy and daddy decide to be degenerate assholes for the sake of it you won't have any life opportunities at all.

>And you don't need family to have community
Ah, I'm talking to a retarded anarchist who thinks sucking off Jamal will get him into his little aids-ridden community. Gotcha.

>The only people who complain about the sexual revolution are those who can't get pussy.

Not an argument

>Using image of snot nosed bitchy children to evoke emotional response for not wanting to be associated like that
>Assuming that all hedonistic impulse indulgence is good for a longlasting society based on personal incredulity
>Naming the "opposing" sides argument as garbage

0/8 b8, next time be subtle

Nah I just have jealousy issues like my father. Im gonna get called a liar, but Im about to wife a 19 year old submissive arab woman who has no problem with me fucking other women. The best part is she's so attached to me, she accepts that she's not allowed to fuck other men. Tbh it's not like she would if I allowed her, she has crippling anxiety and is really antisocial. She even gets nervous in three ways with other women.

I got lucky though, like super lucky and I know if I let her go ID never find another woman like her. She's perfect for me.

Go read some of the stuff put out by J.D. Unwin, you dipshit.

It's about seeing how women that fall for it are ending up. As pathetic used sluts either alone with cats past hitting the wall or single mothers producing pathology offspring that will eventually hate them for the decisions they took.

And it's not only about empathy, I care about future of my daughters, granddaughters, women in my family and future descendants. I don't want them to end up as the bottom of the society, walking cum dumpsters.

Your response makes no sense

>So your future wife has already fooled around, sorry.

Probably won't get one, but your future wife will most likely ruin your life. The redpill gets everyone eventually.

Forgot to respond to this. It's probably going to work out (we're getting married after all), but it was a huge emotional challenge for the first 6 months or so of the relationship.

I think most self-respecting men would be happy with a well kept used car with one or two previous owners who went light on it. But certainly not some trashed high-mileage piece of shit with a title that weighs 60 pounds.

>putting your wife who has the (somewhat pathetic) kindness to let you fuck other women through the uncomfortable scenario of an unwanted threeway

Come the fuck on m8, that's just making her uncomfortable for your own pleasure.

Maybe the fact that you want to fuck loads of other women is a sign you're not ready for marriage yet.

Not if they have a choice, friendo
Only the strongest will stay the path

Good reading:
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

It's like you don't want degenerates to filter themselves out of the gene pool.

Society is now a competition of the mind more than it is the body.

I started complaining after I found out my ex-girlfriend was sleeping around and gave me stds.

Fuck the sexual revolution!

Read the communist manifesto and see that destruction of the family unit is all part of a bigger plan.

Yes, fucking is fun, but it was never meant to be this way,and society will suffer for it.

>If a woman doesn't have to be careful about who she fucks then she won't be as picky

That doesn't match up with reality at all

Are you saying that a female 8 would happily fuck a male 5? Just because she doesn't have to be "careful"?

What do you mean by "careful"? She doesn't have to worry about STDs thanks to contraception? She doesn't have to worry about social repercussions?

Witnessed.

Don't fret my friends
There is always a push and a push back
The women we marry will bring a more superior generation and the current generation's whores will be washed away like a toxin passed out of the collective human body

Can only fuck husband = better kids
Can fuck everyone = shittier kids

Unless you think that a drunk woman at a bar at 4 am gives the same consideration of who she's gonna fuck as a conservative woman gives to who she's going to marry.

>Fuck Monogamy

Welcome to a life of disappointment and sadness user.

I'm going to give you a hint; most women do not have that kind of foresight and will continue their promiscuous ways even once they've caught an STD or two.

You give women wwwwwaaaaaaay to much credit.

Also yeah, sometimes women aren't as selective. See pity fucks.

>Have to waste lots of time to get pussy
>large amount of male population unsatisfied with received pussy due to women lining up for Chad thunder cock
>sexual tension and poor emotional state ensues
>productivity falls, sex and sexuality become most important thing to people over everything.
>country collapses, smarter nations plant flag on your ashes and laughs

large packs of men who cannot get wives is historically bad for societies

Look at all the hand rubbing about china and India and thier imbalance

The west is creating a similar imbalance via promiscuously allowing the best looking men to take all the women.

We might get away with it via cheap entertainment. Maybe.

If not I guess rape gangs will become a thing here too.

>Can only fuck husband = better kids
>Can fuck everyone = shittier kids

Women are naturally more selective than men, so they won't just fuck anyone

They'll fuck whoever they think will give them the best offspring. It seems like you think women have the same mating strategies as men

>Unless you think that a drunk woman at a bar at 4 am gives the same consideration of who she's gonna fuck as a conservative woman gives to who she's going to marry.

I'm struggling to understand why you bothered to come up with this anecdote. This is the most relevant thing you could think of?

I hope to God you degenerates never have kids. Your bloodline could end with you.

This, its why traditional societies still exist in the current year. Because they work. All of this progressivism doesn't as proved time and time again throughout history. Leftists just push the same retarded shit and expect it will work because reading history books and paying attention to the world around them is booooring.

>Why do we still encourage totalitarian garbage?

All democracies where modern feminism, a degenerate biology denying marxist cult, is controlling social policies are doomed to collapse into chaos and anarchy because of population structure crisis created by too low birth rate.
Human procreation, male external/ female internal, can not be legislated or governed with equal legislation. Risks, advantages and preconditions for internal and external procreation are fundamentally different, absolutely definitely not equal. No fault divorce is the destruction of foundation of society.
God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorra. Human society, of the society animals that we are, becomes always dysfunctional and self destructs with tolerance of female promiscuity.

>I'm struggling to understand why you bothered to come up with this anecdote. This is the most relevant thing you could think of?

Well you must be retarded then if you can't grasp that the sexual revolution has led to hookup culture, single motherhood, and less productive children, aka dysgenics.

>morality is a spook
cringe
You know how I know you're a freshman fresh from reading /lit/ posts?

>abstract garbage
The Germanic tribes had strong tradition, stronger morals, and monogamy, and that kept them alive throughout all their exchanges with the Romans and were an inspiration to Hitler for how society should be.

>you don't need family
cringe
That is what people who never had a family say. Blood is thicker than water, and even when people try to argue that the bonds you make can grow stronger than family bonds, it will never replace the very first bond making you have that family provides, for better or for worse.

And "true" community? As opposed to what, a false community? For someone arguing against totalitarians, sounds like you want a State run community.

You are terribly naive to believe man can not and should not live for something more than himself. Even in your case of a "true" community, whatever in the hell that means, there is a hint of self serving thought
>it divides and separates people
No, maybe that's what YOU have experienced, but what you are describing is good old tribalism, and that's exactly what happens when the nation breaks down, it devolves into tribes.

That is exactly one consequence moral degeneracy brings, and why the sexual revolution was and is such a cancer.

Because the family is the smallest unit of society, not the (((individual))).

Current strategies & """morals""" will inevitably lead to Fall of Rome 2.0. Instigated by the same people. Followed through by selfish atheists such as yourself.

Anything above a small tribe based on violence & honour demands laws, moral codes & some sort of religious dogmas. Such as marriage.

You will fall along with all the others. Your supermarket will stop stocking food. Your neighbours will kill you for the flesh on your body. But yeah, go on Tinder and have fun.

>Less productive children

Productivity has gone been going up constantly through the past century

>Single motherhood

This is not what dysgenics is

>Hookup culture

This is not what dysgenics is

It's obvious you don't understand what you're talking about

>Protip: humans are animals, and morality is a spook used to limit human experience
Thanks slaanesh, tzeench is far better read than you btw.

Saged because your argument isn't actually fresh.

Yeah thunderfaggot because single mothers produce such wonderful offspring.

>2010s "sexual revolution"
>raping kids and animals
so free

>value to society as a whole

found the communist.

>not keeping a journal with names, details & fluff stories about the sex

Failure

What are you a nigger that only thinks about "Muh Dick" If your white then fuck you. You are part of the problem.

>What are you, a cuck? Why would you want to limit yourself to one woman?

t. guy who can't get a girl to marry him