Cracka had it coming

>Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and residential burglary.

>Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.

>Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.

>Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restrain and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

if they are found guilty some white cracker will have a lot of explaining to do

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/facebook/four-charged-hate-crime-kidnapping-live-torture-white-man-special-needs-380817
goybook.com/ChicagoPoliceDepartment/
publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/CheckHuman?Next=http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw
youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnHbttaGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4
youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ldc8MgTwYyA
youtube.com/watch?v=wpj3XRG11B8
youtube.com/watch?v=_TY_Sx14iUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao bruh

Are these the official mugshots? Do you happen to have a source for reference Romanianon? Making a collection.

BITCHASS WHITE BOI

literally every pic on their fb was with a middle finger

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/facebook/four-charged-hate-crime-kidnapping-live-torture-white-man-special-needs-380817

Any lawbros give an idea on what kind of time they're facing?

are those the actual charges against them?

wtf is doing that tanned white girl over there ?

ayy hol up .." fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people"

They will be found guilty

They livestreamed the evidence lmao

Niggers have no chance

It's probably in a fit of rage, having no idea why it was detained.

Caged animal.

makes the same face when he's pooping

why do they make this face all the time? they look like that fucking dog from the image macro

do they do this on purpose?

Thanks friendo

hate crime almost doubles the sentence and usually results in the higher end of the range (ie 5 to 10 you'll get 20)

They all look like Obama's children

Trying to look hardass. This nigger needed a couple of sheboons to help him and his punk buddy kidnap a literal retard.

HOLLLLL UP IMA SERVE A LIFE SENTENCE N BE ABCK REALLLL QUICK ON THE LIVE FEEDD FO REAL

>explaining

Splainin.... fixed that for ya...

So tough. 4 on 1 against a disabled kid, with knives, guns, and he's tied up. He sure is a hardass.

I hope the AB gets wind of his arrival in prison.

Fuck sake, he literally has better teeth than me

at some point abc showed on a video the guy exiting the hospital and i can swear the look on his face was literally frightning

i think he will become a full blown villain and will hunt those subhumans down to infect them with vitiligo

>all these niggers found guilty
>won't affect them and will still receive welfare for life which is what they were planning on doing anyway

There is no trial, just get the rope for public execution.
Actually, hold that thought, execute them the old fashion way, break each of their limbs and hang them with a hook.

if they get convicted on that "deadly weapon " charge .. they are fucked .. instantly adds 5 years

For anyone who wonders - the reason why niggers always put their chins out during mugshots is that it is harder to identify them, since when a strong white cops are arresting them, niggas don't have courage to look up at them.

They would have taken life anyway. The hate crime charge is only there to keep the masses in check

>taping your crime

dumb coons

How did the last one not get charged with burglary too? Does the burglary charges mean they broke into some house to do this? For 48 hours?

In Chicago they're looking at up to 48 hours of community service

CPD press conference going like in 10 minutes. spread it

Run their names here, Chicago PD lookup:

publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/CheckHuman?Next=http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests

Is this the face you make when you try to convey remorse?

AB doesn't have a chapter in Chicago from what I know (but these idiots are already in a gang so the 20 other rival gangs will be glad to greet them)

He's quintessentially American in his candor.

literally the only positive thing social media has brought the world, IMO.

>yfw arrested the Predator

Yes

These are gang members that are really popular on youtube. The guys street name is PBG Hothead. PBG stands for Pooh Bear Gang. They're a small set of Gangster Disciples that are popular on the internet for their rap music, and they're well known in the streets for all the murders they've committed. They will kill you and then write a song about how they killed you. They're cold blooded as fuck.

Here's a montage of songs where PBG member Young Pappy raps about how he killed a rival gang member that killed his friend Pooh Bear.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw

youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU

Here's PBG Kemo and Bang Da Hitta making fun of dead rival gang members

Here's Young Pappy making fun of The 4 Corner Hustlers for failing to kill him twice. He was murdered 1 week after this song was released.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4

The other rapper in the song was arrested in July 2015 for walking up to a rival gang member and murdering him infront of his wife and 3 kids.

Here he is in a music video with Bang Da Hitta.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc

The guy in the camo bucket hat at 0:27 is Lil Shawn. He's the one thats awaiting trial for murdering a man in front of his wife and 3 kids.

The guy towards the right at 0:15 is Lucci, otherwise known as Lucci Wit Da .40. (I wonder how he got that name?) He is in many PBG music videos holding a Gen 2 Glock 23 or a Gen 1 .40 Sigma.

You can see him multiple times in this video with his Glock and Sigma. He's the one in a red shirt and black hoodie. PBG Kemo even says "Ill call Lucci Wit Da .40" while he shows his gun to the camera.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldc8MgTwYyA

And you can see Lucci multiple times in this video with his Glock 23 again. He's the one in the camo hoodie at 1:16.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpj3XRG11B8

dindu nuffin

You just have to look at some people to see that they are a lesser breed.

Sherriff already said they havent determined what they will charge them with as of yet and even though they are 18 if these "kids" will be tried as adults

Lower left nigger is all googly eyed..

youtube.com/watch?v=_TY_Sx14iUY

Top keks. For real though, they're looking at over 30 years in prison each. But that's if it goes to trial. They'll plead out and get 8-10 year sentences, out of prison in 5.
t. Felon-bro

More like a slap on the wrist.

Romanians are worse than niggers around here.

Why do white people sympathize and tolerate these niggers today? Their enslavement from the past was a kindness.

I don't think the hate crime will stick because the white guy "knew" them .. unless it's for the physical disability hate crime (likely) .. than I could see a conviction on it happening

Do their nigger tactics surprise you?

DEY AR GOOD KIDS

Nigga looks straight outta Tron.

They have a weapons enhancement on all those charges. Then the hate crime modifier doubles it usually.

Can't say though because they will plea it down. At a minimum I'd say 10-15 years.

>Brittany Covington
She's my waifu

They all look retarded and older than what there actual age is

MO' MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMS!

Inb4 they all plea bargin to simple asault, time served.

That's just the face primates do when they're angry.

They will have it comming

>Tesfaye

Oh shit

What a bunch of filthy niggers.

They didn't simply record it (they actually didn't record it at all), they fucking broadcast it live.

Drawn and quartered?

Americans are not familiar with romanians\gypsies.
So you have a point, danishbro.

Look at the contempt on their faces.

These people want you and your family dead.

Fuck niggers.

Throw them in the fucking oven already

Bump!!

I really hope the Prosecutor changes the venue for the trial outside of Chicago. Wouldn't be surprised if an all black jury from the ghetto tries jury nullification.

First 3 look borderline retarded. What's the average IQ here Pol? 75?

BOI he got some ashy ass hands dude needs to try some lotion for once in his life

those gypsies are not fucking ethnic Rom damn it .. and the other non gypsy Rom are the lower end of the social order (poor rural who can't find employment in Rom)

>checks flag

makes sense.

>18, 18, 18, 24

AHHOL UP DEY JUS CHILLI DEY JUS KIDS

>Hate crime, kidnapping, assault
Oh but let's give them a $1500 bail

Bunch of soulless monkey eyes there

Bottem right looks like she has some selfawareness she dun goofed

Bump.

They are left extremists.

Alot of like idiots like this in the cities. You get use to it after awhile

Just like Dr.King!

most white people don't even know about jury nullification. I hardly expect a jury of ghetto niggers to

>Be black
>Get charged with hate crime

Fucking fail. You have to really really try as hard as possible to make that happen.

That was for a previous offense AFAIK.

>tfw you're the public defender in charge of this case

>Implying niggers can afford to pay that much

yes but I am more interested in watching media executives get arrested over this bait crime

Different crime, cuz.... dat wuz Octobers.

She's also the one with the lightest skin tone kek.

How much is that in food stamps?

>cries like a monkey

>be britbong
>say that you hate towelheads on twitter
>scotland yard come around scoop myou up and throw you in gaol for hatecrime

>be amurican
>make the mistake of being white
>get abducted by dindu nuffins because you're white
>it's not a hatecrime, they're just kids, give them a chance

it has a fucking adress on it

Why do so many niggers have jaundice?

How have they managed to utterly destroy their liver by age 18? Fuck I know people that drink a half gallon of shit vodka a day who haven't managed to do that.

i don't condone their actions, mainly for the part that it is dry snitching

whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf... he must have been a blatant racist or some shit to have been handled like this

but the point I see from this video is that a lot of Trump supporters can and will match up to the violence perpetrated here... look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.

>literally every pic on their fb was with a middle finger

>fuck you grandma