Tell me why you don't hate greeks. They are just filthy thieves, they are idiots just in general. I fucking hate them

Tell me why you don't hate greeks. They are just filthy thieves, they are idiots just in general. I fucking hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr66vvyPI8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's another fyrom gets triggered by hellas edition

*episode

They never paid their denbts. They're the ultimate jews.

hahahaha

you stupid cucks.. you slavs try to take true medeterrainean history from them, disregarding the fact greece is the the greatest nation in the history of mankind

There we go. Finally, smart murican.

hahaha, maybe then. not now. they're fucking idiots that can't pay their taxes. dirty nigger jews. they have big noses just like jews and look like fucking niggers. maybe greece was a good country before but now it's just a shithole

haha funny man. tell me why u don't hate them. if you do say why

Who said I don't hate them.
Bankrupted really fast.
Bunch of morons.
Retarded apes.
Just like OP said, idiots in general.

The pot is calling the kettle black.

i hate them cuz they never pay denbts

Because they are irrelevant. Cyprus is more relevant than the entire mainland.

says the sub human greek wannabe.

Sorry nig nog, they aren't good, especially who are you to determin shit here.Your dear America during WWII were back home opening national parks, so shut your mouth

they are fucking the European union up. they take money from all of you and you still let them be in EU.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

idk man, soon you'll start migrating to syria. fucking poor piece of shit. you're subhuman you went from such a good nation back in history to a fucking shithole filled with big nosed gypsy jews

my macedonian brother +1

So does Spain, and Italy, and half of the former USSR.

Your country is also pointless.

Go die in vain.
Trying to eliminate one country, that's how desperate Greece is.
Who's the sub human now. Citizen of the 9th grade.

>FYROM

kek, what a "country"

>Albanian-Bulgarians indoctrinated by Serb propaganda into believing WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHEEIT

don't you realise that not paying taxes is the right thing to do. We are not behind the curb we are ahead of it... Soon all of you won't be paying your taxes also my dear skopje friend.
I do like your big nose comment, kinda fresh coming from a box headed slav.

bro, my country has 0% criminal rate. nothing really happens here. it maybe pointless but atleast its not greece amirite.

Brexit.
Gtfo.

>murifat falling for the greek memes

go back to ur nigger president

kys kosovar subhuman

great thread slav

+1

ooga booga indeed

Dem greeks dont pay dem debrits... Disgrace to the name macedonia... In skopje we have no criminals and celebrate pride.. Please see my self portrait.

come here ill dare you mister american. you'll love it here. especially the girls. faggot. miserable piece of shit 9 - 5 job.

box headed slav. new one. nice you finally made up something new. mr. we wuz alexander. learn history faggot.

>slav

kek nice meme reek

Elsa Jean. My dude.

WE

she's a typical american girl, brah. both inside & out

You are just a mixture of albanian/turkish/gypsy inbreds who are only good at cleaning our toilets.
You have no history of yourselfs, can't speak a word Greek and you claim you are the descendants of Alexander The Great. Your are simply Monkeydonians. Your country is a farse and you are subhumans.

KEK TRIGGERED REEK

WE

Who posted my fleg?

Look which Gypsy is talking big.
Sorry, citizens of 9th Grade, yeah I have to repeat it once more, guess you didn't understand it the first time. All you gotta say is Alexander The Great and I'm proud of you. Nothing more on the table to prove your country as great place. Yeah exactly, go think about suicide until your country runs out of rope and you won't be able to.

She's the best tho.

>Go to bed Swedcuck and turn off the lights otherwise a shitskin will come and penetrate your sweet pinky butthole.

wow nice dude. you're posting memes of litterall balls that dont even prove anything go die. big nosed gypsy jew

idk i like the reverse, chocolate angels getting fucked by white bois

>shitskin
you mean greek?

He is still able to turn off the lights despite you nigger-trashes.

>otherwise a shitskin will come
we don't have greeks here.

>Skin Diamond
Anytime lol.

No you have this. You are being bred out of existence.

>I mean this. Typical Monkeydonian.

Bye bye, grecoman.

If you hate Greeks so much why do you claim their culture and history as your own?

We hate all you people

Come on nigger try harder.

>Croatia

Greeks are exceptionally stupid, did you read his name fucktard? It's not a Swede you sub-human.

But as an Ethnic Swede I will say that every single one of you are filth, yes that includes you too OP.

Ok Turkopoulos

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because thanks to the bad economic situation in Greece right now, a lot of greek companies are registering in Bulgaria, and paying taxes here, which boosts our economy. Thanks Greece!

Don't try and argue these amerifag cocksucking (((greeks)))

Most board is against us yet we pretty much elected Donald Trump, fucking retards.

you know there is a high chance that you are a filth greek too.. infact most europeans are since after the persian wars greeks started to move to the north
hek even viking history (not to mention the runestones) is full of greek influence

we literally evolve your sorry asses you saw a greek and you came down from the trees or i should say better from the ice caps since you are all polar bears

HAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

Lets go gypsy empire.

?
We moved/cleansed 6000 Bulgarians out of there when it was a part of our country because we wanted the clay.
It was ((Tito)) who made these autists into a country,not us.You think we like these retards?
Albozergs came latter and started overwhelming the country.

>That's rich coming from a nation ready to cuck itself to death.
>Your greatest achievement is raiding while Romans and Greeks created everything.

il hang u serbdog my great grandpha killed servss he was in ohrana

Go back to your hole you filthy albanian/gypsy inbred hybrid.

OP delete this thread you're embarrassing yourself

in fact, don't, everybody is pretty much retarded in this thread

Stop bullying grecomen

Kek.

Alexander was Egyptian.

Ignore the kosovar
He's a well known redditor

Stop the hate man, you'r welcome to visit us again anytime.

Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=tr66vvyPI8A

greek birthrate is one of the lowest in the world (1.3). that means greek population is aging and decreasing rapidly. there will be no significant number of greeks within next 20 years.