/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL

FOX HAS THE NEWS CONFERENCE COMING UP REALLY SOON

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6
>gofundme / lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

Streams to watch live.
FOX - youtube.com/watch?v=2EMxRFoiy-A
CNN - youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

FULL VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS (OTHER)
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Other urls found in this thread:

fakebook.com/blacklivesmatterchi/posts/1847410538881888
abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
youtube.com/watch?v=Snfdc5H27b0
cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
cbc.ca/beta/news/world/chicago-beating-disabled-1.3922177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the kikes, race war nau.

Statement from BLM:

>What happened to the young man who was held captive and tortured is terrible and we condemn the violence that was perpetrated against him. We've stated time and time again, that we're against all types of harm and violence perpetrated and we've never condoned it. So this is absolutely perplexing and twisted that people are associating this atrocity with this organization and movement.

>The other thing is they were all arrested and will probably be convicted to the fullest extent of the law. These teens will be punished for what they did because that is what the system does.

>There won't be a restorative justice process, they won't be able to make amends and redress the harm they caused. They won't be able to work towards recompense and repair the harm they committed. Nope the system will ensure the cycle of violence continues. We don't consider this justice for the victim.

>But you all don't care. You want to sensationalize this and use it as a justification to generalize and criticize. If you really cared about the victim then you'd be advocating for their care and treatment for trauma. That's what we want. We want centers for healing and mental health care. However, some people are more concerned with attacking us and they don't see how demented that is.

>We want restoration, healing and justice, take your hate and sadistic intentions somewhere else...

fakebook.com/blacklivesmatterchi/posts/1847410538881888

So basically they're upset that the torturers don't get to "repay" the victim and make amends.

fucKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CPD conference local link

>There won't be a restorative justice process, they won't be able to make amends and redress the harm they caused.

They can die in a fire for starters...

Fuck those niggers can't wait for this trial - bet it won't catch as much media as Dylan roof - they should have kid napped Dylan

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense. We must get the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime.

Tweet trump and all repubs to have the FBI charge them.

Praise KeK to make this a reality!!

fox stream not working, cocksucker.

>abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
Thanks.
I was looking for this

See

If you cared about the victim you would shave your head

They couldn't even kidnap a mentally disabled guy without literally the entire world noticing.

Kek approves.

FOX restarted their stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=Snfdc5H27b0

maybe that had to do with them livestreaming it, something incredibly stupid and brazen to do?

>abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
Thanks. watching and waiting!

the fucking nigress on cnn was just whining about how there's been an increase in "hate crimes" since trump was elected so this wasn't the poor dindu's fault

Is it confirmed? Have they actually been charged with hate crimes?

I was thinking earlier that it would do so much more damage to the narrative if these nogs didn't get charged with hate crimes. The only reason we are talking about this is because it was streamed on facebook. Too many people saw it an now the msm has to talk about it. This is the first time I can remember anything like this happening. Maybe they can memory hole it, maybe they can't, who knows? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Yes.
cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Did they ever say black lives matter in the video? Just asking

FULL VIDEO WITH WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE LIVE STREAM!!

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

>4 extra minutes of new footage

Conference is now live showing the charges - hate crimes, aggravated kid napping, aggravated unlawful restraint and deadly weapon (also burglary, robbery and possession of stolen vehicle)

Don't think so

finally, I really thought they could get away with this shit

now hopefully they die in prison

HATE CRIMES CONFIRMED BY CPD AGAINST ALL SUSPECTS!!!

I hope they get raped and beaten daily by the aryan brotherhood and some spic gangs

They tried to avoid hate crime charges and everyone saw it.

What they might not notice is the gaslighting going on, changing the narrative. The chief just lied and said they were always intending hate crime charges.

PREMEDITATED

Tide is turning.

Just last year a case like this would have been swept under the rug and shilled in the media as "muh youths".

America is waking up to black on white crime.

Did they just say that one of these negros was his friend?

They knew that not charging with hate crime wouldn't fly.

CNN cut off the livestream

This fucking story the detective is telling is just bizarre.

Kid is dropped off at McDick's by parents
Supposedly going to meet his friend there (one of the perps)
Friend/perp picks him up in stolen van
Drive around for several days visiting friends
Actually sleep in the van
Kidnap him

What in the actual fuck

we can only hope britbro

I don't know how people can do this, especially to a fucking mentally disabled guy

BLUNTS
L
U
N
T
S

Jordan I think they said that he knew, scooped him from Mcdonalds and he said that he slept in the van. lol the white dude just said they were smoking presumably blunts (they were black and milds) lol

Fucking finally.

Post yfw Austin is our Horst Wessel

Fucking blunts, can't even calm these feral nigger apes.

So what they essentially want, is for people to be able to murder niggers, apologize to the family and pay some reparations, and then walk free?

or maybe nobody has been dumb enough to broadcast it live on the world's largest network for sharing shit with others?

Yeah. Makes it even worse.

Whats obviously happened is that they've "made" friends with him in school, invited him out to a new years party, the kids parents get excited because their son has finally made friends, then all the shit happens.

I genuinely feel really depressed.

LMAO these guys walking on eggshells
"the cigar was presumably a blunt"
"umm there were racial slurs"

So whites do still have a voice in this world. Without the public out cry they would have gotten away with this being not racially motivated.

>against harm and violence
yet you burn down cities when cops fo their jobs
>probably be convicted
getting off pretty easy with battery charges, probably 6 months if they be good lil dindus
>teens
18 is legal adults, stop pretending they're children
>putting them in jail isn't justice
that's our legal system, but if we had it our way it'd be the death penalty for this, ammends my ass, they just want these fucks back on the damn streets
>stop attacking us for being a terrorist organization
no
>stop bullying us for our terrorism
no

wish i had a kikebook just to argue with these fags

same.

stream got shut down where the fuck

the fuck is

THE

FUCKING

STREAM

Why does she look like justin bieber?

OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Yep, fucking terrible. And with all the demonization of white people lately it made it easy on their conscience to do these things. It's clear to me that is the case with what they were saying about "fuck white people" and "fuck Trump".

By their same logic why can't Dylan Roof have a chance to turn his life around?

Not that I care about the cunt.

MSM has their story now. This will now be looked at as simple play fighting that went too far. It's a hate crime, but the apparent "motive" was that it was mainly a fight that started as a joke that escalated into something worse.

FUCK this shit.

>using this as a soapbox to act like victims

learn to pick battles desu

you should. He's a hero

>fight that started as a joke and escalated

the facebook video shows otherwise, maybe if there were no visual proof

nice try jewtube

I hate this godamn world. we're all bunch of pussies afraid of offending one another, and we get killed because we're afraid to tell the truth. we need to stop this shit and slap everyone in the face with the truth.

What cop in the back is goofy lmao

I want death penalty

Is it possible theyve picked him just for this?? What if they add premeditation to it all!?!?

Wow they kicked a neighbours door in too and stole something. Lmfao. The worst of the worst.

>They won't be able to work towards recompense and repair the harm they committed.
Implying niggers are capable of doing something positive for society without a white man's whip at their backs.

Execution is too merciful. Scalp the fuckers first and let them die of infection.

How retarded are his parents?! They fucking dropped him off with these apes.

This is something I don't see anyone talking about

>We want restoration, healing and justice
No you don't you fucking liars

>we want centers for healing and mental health
>doesnt bring up they tortured a mentally handicapped man

>man gets tortured in the name of their organization and beliefs
>woe is us, poor perpetrators I can't believe they're going to prison for torturing a defenseless retard that's not justice

>meanwhile a man says nigger on Facebook
>make him lose his job and let his kids starve and sends the entire family death threats

I could go on

Cry more nigga

So where are the retaliations against nig nogs? You're not cucked like Swedes or Germans, Are you?

RACEWAR NOW!!!!

MSM MEDIA BLACKOUT. THERE IS BARLEY ANY COVERAGE OF THIS (((HATE CRIME)))

FUCKING AMAZING.

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

I PREDICT THE NIGGERS WILL GET OFF. WITH MINIMUM TO NO JAIL TIME. BECAUSE AFTER ALL IT WAS TRUMPS FAULT RIGHT....THAT'S THE ANGLE THEY WILL USE.

MARK MY FUCKING POST C U C K S.

AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS. ITS THE WHITE MANS TURN TO CHIMP OUT AND SHOW THEM NIGGER HOWS IT FUCKING DONE.

Speaking of this, is there any confirmation of mental illness or is he just low iq? When he speaks in the video he comes across as a standard wigga.

We don't typically follow reason. Napalm is somehow too unethical unless it's on gooks.

ya dude that joke is hilarious for the 100000th time haha dude hilarious shit bro whats your username on reddit

can i follow you on reddit

They would have never charged them with hate crimes if the video didnt blow up... Even last night he said he wasn't sure it was a hate crime.

>comments are now closed

every fucking time.

anyone watching Shep? he just criticised one of the reporters for saying that people were linking this to BLM on twitter.

Shep said to "leave the politics at home on this one".

Then, when the guy was describing the video, and describing the gory details, Shep cut him off and said "the video speaks for itself thanks".

Is it time for Shep to leave Fox too?

how many years can they face in prison?

these black folks better be careful. the last time they provoked us, we had a mass killing.

ya I saw that...

It was strange and triggered me slightly....

Shep is a faggot, dude.

you come here from twitter, black man? it doesn't matter if they said BLM in the video like a terrorist claiming an attack for their organization. they were supporters, they followed BLM's values, they listened to the BLM hatemongering about killing white people, about killing cops.

if every conservative movement, campaign, and personality is responsible for their followers, BLM is responsible for this. note than none of the leaders have outright condemned this. they wanted things like this to happen.

Leaf news reporting hate crime and battery charged filed. Unfortunately the hate crime is based on his disability and not his skin.

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/chicago-beating-disabled-1.3922177

This shit is getting me real fucking pissed

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

Journalists verbatim, and without censure, openly speak like that on Twitter. Take for example @monaeltahawy

It wasn't that long ago that she was saying "fuck white men", and ratcheting up the hateful rhetoric to 11 because she was angry about the Trump presidential election result.

She uses "white boy" as a pejorative against people who disagree with her politically and she seems to think she can't be racist because she's non-white.

She's very big on anti-racism though and promotes stories all the time, yet this one is strangely absent from her timeline.

A bit puzzling.

Anyone on Twitter send her the link?

I saw that shit too. His last segment he was shitting all over Trump saying either Trump doesn't respect Americas intelligence agencies or it's a big thank you to Putin.

Seriously WTF is wrong with tha faggot?

I'm terrible at getting something started on here but there needs to b a thread takedown of Shepperd Smith.

You have it wrong. The point of the treatment is to force empathy on to the criminals by making take responsibility and see how they hurt others. They do this by showing what it did to the family of the victim and the victims, it is quite effective on youths to prevent additional crimes, however they still have to serve their sentence for it to work.

He's been a huge lib shill for months, where have you been

>He's a literal faggot

>based on his disability
>FUCK WHITEY
???

>you want to sensationalize this

That's fucking rich coming them

never give cnn clicks. It's the current year, fagget

very article I've read described the man as mentally disabled, though no actual disorder had been stated as far as I know. could be anything from downs to low functioning autism for all we know. he was from a suburban neighborhood so I'm almost certain he wasn't actively trying to talk hood

I think it's both, disability so he could not defend himself and skin because FUCK WHGITIES

but they will never admit the white racism

This is why I won't ever let my kids hang out with a nigger.