What is wrong with teenagers these days?

abc7chicago.com/news/4-in-custody-after-police-find-apparent-torture-video/1686720/

Disgusting. So these 4 psychopaths decided it was a fun idea to torture a man with special needs. They are charged with hate crimes and totally justified, what is wrong with this kind of scum?

The video shows the victim being forced to drink toilet water, tied up, slashed, beaten and yelled at.

"Bro look. (Screaming). Get to the corner, put your hands against the wall, bro," one of the attackers said.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/4-in-custody-after-police-find-apparent-torture-video/1686720/#videoplayer
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m863w/hate_crime_charges_filed_against_4_in_torture_of/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the school lunch aint big nuff 2 feed they growin mindz n they act out n do stupid shyt like this white ppl stingy they need give more food

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense. We must get the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime.

Tweet trump and all repubs to have the FBI charge them.

Praise KeK to make this a reality!!!

abc7chicago.com/news/4-in-custody-after-police-find-apparent-torture-video/1686720/#videoplayer

Welfare entitled embarrassed millionaires.

this is the face a nigger makes when they try to figure out what "25 years to life" means

So much FAS in one picture...

I didn't even know blacks could be charged with hate crime in US before this.

>Teen crime is something new

I guess you go too far if you attack people with special needs. It's sickening, I have people with special needs in my family and you can't get any lower than takimg them as your victim. These kind of people doing this shit are pathetic.

If media and liberals didn't hate Trump so much for no reason at all maybe the black beasts wouldn't have beaten the handicapped kid. Violence probably means nothing for left, but just foor for thought.

It's nuts, its not even like they chimped out on someone wearing a MAGA hat or something, which you could atleast understand since it makes since for niggers to be enraged by bright colors.
There's no way that dude was a outspoken Trump supporter. I bet you there's a possibility he wasnt even aware of the election, and yet is made to suffer due to these subhumans lack of moral character and selfcontrol.

25 years old is now classed as "teen" in 2017

What kinds of special needs was he? There's a big difference between minor assburgers and total retardation

Youth became over-used when describing blacks/browns.

Neither did I. BLM is chimping out over it because they "didn't get the chance to make amends."

I can't wait to see what that faggot Don Lemons has to say about this.

Just YOUTHS being YOUTHS I suppose!

And look,even here some people accomplish to be total morons in the related Reddit thread: reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m863w/hate_crime_charges_filed_against_4_in_torture_of/

I really hope they spend their prime time in life in prison, but that's probably just wishful thinking. 3-6 years for parole.

I guess he was autistic without high IQ from what I read, but I can't find more on the victim. He doesn't sound like a sperge to me, as someone with assburgers I can say he doesn't sound like it to me...

Unfortunately this

>reddit

So it's easy to get away with attacking a person which can't defend himself? Just three years? Shit

Soros sucks

The CBS Radio News description of the incident from this morning:
"[The victim was called the N-word multiple times, and the assailants laughed and made several references to Donald Trump]"

They all look really disgusting, even for niggers i mean.
Barely human for me, but maybe i'm just not used to niggers

no you're right, even for niggers these are the lowest of the low. Chicago niggers are basically a different breed of nigger entirely. That's why nobody cares when they keep killing each other

Name their band Sup Forums

Bad Brains

Why do so black guys and some Hispanics tilt their head back in mug shot photos so much?

These disenfranchised college students need more of them social programs.

This flies in the face of decades of civil rights actions. Why can't people like this understand that their actions reflect their skin color? It's not fair, but it's true.

Cause it is "kool" as shit.They are fighting the powa!

Hillary Clinton supporters

They need to be made an example of. They don't deserve freedom again for the rest of their lives.

"Children" you mean fucking boons. Same thing has been wrong with boons since the beginning of time.

He said he didn't think it was evil. He said they were just kids being stupid but had no evil intent, that it was because they had 'bad home training'. Typical garbage excuses that would be thrown in the trash by him if the races had been reversed.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/

they all seem like psychopaths to me. very high ego self image and like to devalue others

Because they are mongrel races.

Probably more like 0

Fact is that they were charged with hate crimes against a disabled person. The video evidence supports hate crimes due to race, not ability.
They'll either get pro bono defense or get expenses paid for by BLM
They'll get off (3 out of 4) with a not guilty verdict and maybe plead guilty to residential burglary or some shit.
Maybe one will get prison time.
Media will blame prosecutors for maximizing charges rather than sticking to a sure bet.

This is why the FBI intervening (with some push from trump) may do some good. Push it as a civil rights violation in fed jurisdiction.

Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. Cap it and weep in 18mos when we get a verdict.

That's when blacks graduate high school, or are forced to drop out.

Universities in America want these students enrolled so badly for some reason.

They get affirmative action bonus grades just because they are negroes.

Even random monkeys are more civilized than them.

one on the left looks like she could clean up nice. qt potential.

I'm pretty sure that's a man.

They are black so they most likely didn't have fathers growing up to teach them how to behave.

They think that it shows defiance and a lack of remorse.

You could probably count on one hand the number of times that's happened.

Chicago resident here - the problem is that it isn't limited to their neighborhood. It's unfortunate, but if a nig kills a nig in a nig neighborhood, maybe the crime will be solved, maybe not, but no one ever hears about it. Nobody gives a fuck because they don't care themselves. They don't exactly assist in cleaning up their neighborhoods, either. There's some unwritten code of the hood that forbids hood residents from reporting hood miscreants. They literally complain that the police don't clean up the neighborhoods they live in, then they treat them like invaders when they try. As a result, nobody cares how many niggers kill each other, but when one kills a white person, or pulls some shit like this, people pay attention. The nigs see this and then complain that nobody cares when niggers kill niggers, so the police try to help, get treated like invaders again and the cycle continues.

>their fathers teaching them how to chimpout
Fixed that for you.

one or the other

>everyone on twitter is like "Don't make this about race!"

Meanwhile, if it were the other way around, they'd be doing just that.

They were obviously just out spreading the word of Jesus Christ, you monster.
I hope you feel ashamed enough to prostrate yourself before the Ministry of Truth for spreading such vile obviously misreprested racist ageist filth. Now get out, this is a board for everyone everyone and I'm too tolerant to let this slide.

>Niggers
>Grow to adulthood within a matter of years and die far earlier than whites
>"Teenagers"

wtf m80

>W-What is wrong with these kids
>Sup Forums's response: They're niggers! Let's hang them all. Death to all niggers!
Can you spot the problem my man? It's hate, and it's everywhere. Ask if some Sup Forumsack is ready to pray for those kids (the victims and the perpetrators) so they become better persons and have better lifes... Sup Forums don't give a fuck. It's pure hate and it'll not stop now.

WE

Agreed. These wastes of flesh need to get the book thrown at them. Nobody's life will be less rich if these four spend the rest of their natural lives behind bars.

>
>Intelligence...
>Converts light into knowledge
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are correct. It's unchecked hatred. The right gave up on rehabilitation long ago. In this case, I agree that this should be a hate crime, and that these four should never again see the light of day, but that this should be widely publicized so that others will learn the lesson before they try the same thing. Unfortunately, when you're dealing with brutality, you have to be brutal, and when you're dealing with stupidity, you have to be even more brutal, but it should be followed up with education.

I'll bet the spell checker pissed her off royally

This can't be true
I thought punishments for hate crime were pretty harsh
they tortured a disabled for being white, thats a double nigger

>humxn

ree

When will it all end?

Yeah, but if that shit happened, there would probably be a lynching.

No god = Satan takes over

These beings/forces arent physical, they exist in dimensions beyond our perception

Noone follows the creators/God's path (not religion, just spirituality) anymore so the result is a blank slate for evil to write all over

And no it's not just niggers. It's browns, chinks and white cuckolds doing evil shit too with a lack of god/spirituality

So how's Tumblr, our favorite source of mental gymnastics to blame everything on white people taking these news?

>The right gave up on rehabilitation long ago.

Rehabilitation is immoral.

>Breitbart

quality news without spin!

Why does the Chicago Police database list all their races as White?

Every fucking time.

ARE THEY NOT WHITE?

Cant have m-a-n next to each other, this triggers the canadian.

>Teeniggers

Fixed that for you

Shut up, asshole. The devil is a meme. Your hellfire doesn't scare smart people.

Yeah only difference is the idea of livestreaming the crime. The 'two or more teens or young adults commit atrocity' scenario is not new at all.

>They all look like literal Monkeys
You cannot make this shit up

Didn't they already say theyre getting charged with aggravated kidnapping among other shit? Isnt that at least 20 years?

I like how Chicago residents seem to not sweat the fact that there are so many murders but that it ALSO means you have a huge growing population of MURDERER's.

You never really hear that angle, Only about that x number of people were killed, but somebody had to be doing the killing. Sure some are multi kills, but a lot of 1st timers getting their murder on in Chicago. WTF.

It's fucked-up. Nobody is particularly scared to walk down the street because the VAST majority of the murders are black-on-black crimes in black neighborhoods, so they may as well be happening in a foreign country.

I'm out of here in April. No more murder capital for me. It's just getting worse. I'm done. I'm moving west to be with white people. I'm not racist, but I accept that I am seen as such regardless of what I do because my skin is white, so I'm done arguing about it. I'll just go be with my own and let everyone else kill each other in my absence.

WUZ

"Satan" is just a word I use for the force of evil or whatever

I am not promoting some sandjews version of spirituality aka abrahamic religions

Most people don't actually realize how big Chicago is. The far south side, which is the hood, is about fourteen miles from me. We're both in Chicago still.

West Coaster here. Thanks for the reply. Good luck to you man.

Holy shit

Then fuck off back to Africa and show us all what you can do

Ill literally fund your entire expedition

So wait is BLM supporting these people or what is going on? Someone inform me please?

I'd honestly take a redditor over a leaf any day tbqh

But the evidence doesn't add up to a hate crimes against a disabled individual (it shows a hate crimes against a white person). They'll claim they didn't know he was retarded and aren't being charged with race-based civil rights hate crimes. It'd be comparable (yea, shit analogy is just to make people realize the disparity between charges and crime committed) to charging Dylan Roof with voter intimidation. He was preventing them from voting, but did so by shooting them. He wouldn't be convicted of voter intimidation because that wasn't his crime.

>Is BLM doing something that alienates sane people from their movement?
Gee man, I don't know. Seems out of character

I'm sure that it wasn't all 4 of them that actually removed him physically from the street. So that charge won't stick to more than 1 or 2 of them. Same with the others. That's why I said they'd plead guilty to the shitty one of burglary or whatever. The MSM can still truthfully claim they'll all have a guilty verdict, just not guilty of a hate crime.

Only if people are paying attn

(They) will just orchestrate another happening to distract. Like this one is doing from the Israeli soldier's murder conviction.

Im just asking for a quote or source so that i can use it to show other people how insane blm is.

they were an up and coming reggae band called,
rob charlie and the neigjbours