Any Sup Forumslacks here encountered Antifa members IRL? What are your stories?

Any Sup Forumslacks here encountered Antifa members IRL? What are your stories?

>raise hand
>about 50 of them drop their shit and run away

Antifa so stronk.

>walking through copenhagen on a holiday
>liberal piece of shit city
>2 antifa kids standing on a street corner
>they look really scrawny
>pro-refugee signs and full face masks
>walk over rip the shit out of their hands and slap them each once
>they walk away and i dispose of the signs and shit

Exactly this, lefties for the most part are physically and mentally weak.

Related: GO TO THE GYM, BE PHYSICALLY STRONG!

>antifa
>IRL
aren't they all 12 yo kids from europe ?

those look like airsoft guns

That's because they are.

Does anyone honestly believe these cucks would just own assault rifles?

a friend of mine stabbed a nazi here, got 3 years.

Received a Doxx and death threat from them.

I ran into one at work once, but the kid looked like he was nine and never lifted so I just ignored him. The faggot was probably in high school now that I think about it

also few of them burned down greek embassy, i think it was 7 years ago. cant remember the reason.

Ran into some in Cali while visiting my parents, all skinny faggots who think their group is stornk.

Are those fucking airsoft guns? Jesus fuck.

Was to much of a newfag to make a screen-cap, but here is the transcript

Anonymous (ID: +5zbbCq3) 11/26/16(Sat)00:57:15 No.100285502? (OP)
>dox them
dane them

>to dane someone is to jump on their porch beside their bedroom
>then shoot a cunt in the head
>before the wyfu wakes up(or cow or whatever in their case) and sees blood everywhere
>she will start to scream and not be able to act
>by the time she even gets to call da police
Dan is already out of town on his motorbike

>Based Dan

/k/ here, that is a real American-legal AMD-65 (The AK looking thing in front)

>again

AHAHAHHAA

MY SIDES

There's a bunch of establishments in my city that allow these cucks to host their punk music concerts there. The people frequenting those establishments almost run towards them, often covered in lots of ,,neutral'' clothing. The ones that don't hide their long hair, headbands and punk outfits get picked off and beaten up by groups of skinheads. I still remember when some antifa cuck in my school got fucked up by them and was going around with his double black eye telling everyone how proud he is of ,,suffering for the greater good''.

Also, when these fuckers travel across the city in trams or buses they'll always, and I mean ALWAYS, sit on the floor instead of the seats and scream instead of talking. They're desperate for attention to an extreme extent which doesn't even allow them to do something as simple as sitting like a normal person.

I recall Hitler and his army ran into Antifa, although I could be mistaken

Saw them outside a trump rally. It was about what you'd expect.

>either anorexic or morbidly obese women
>had short or buzzed hair, all dyed
>bizarre tattoos and piercings
>black lipstick and unshaven legs/armpits

>men where all twigs with cuck beards and glasses, probably just showed up in a futile attempt to sleep with the repulsive women

I am convinced that trump won in part because of the degenerates that represented his opposition.

If that's true, then according to what another Sup Forumslack said, what they are doing is illegal since they are covering up while open-carrying?

Antifa is usually libertarian left, the USSR was authoritarian left. The fact that there's no degeneracy in post-communist countries is proof enough that no, Hitler didn't run into Antifa.

Wtf is with Western "communists" and patches?

Also vests.

Vests and patches. It's like a uniform or something. Who decided that?

Honestly I don't know about the legality of that, sorry. However, I certainly wouldn't do it.

>Ivan and his trained war-wolves, living on the very edge of Siberia, true believers in the "Red Dream" (that became a fucking nightmare right quick) and living in a birchwood shack with nothing more than a potbelly stove and an axe
>Skyler Kennedy, wearing a red neckerchief and riding to the protest in a station wagon while sipping Starbucks and enjoying the radio

Comparing the two makes you retarded.

People say different things about Antifa's political position depending on the country. Here in Aus, they are authoritarian as fuck. I'm guessing Antifa in Poland is pretty chill, given that the nationalist movement over there would beat the fucking crap out of them if they step too far.

Yeah they are the ugliest fucking rejects on earth

Leave it to liberals to mimic streetgangs while carrying ARs but still seem harmless.

I have
I confronted them at a protest once
they're all weak faggots
if they think you will hurt them, they'll run
every time
they will try and ruin your life, get you fired, "expose you" on facebook
but face to face, they are cowards unless they are 10 to 1

And what happened to the USSR desu?

Ha, about half of those pictures are just from two events too, when they outnumbered the KKK by ten.

At what cost. 20 million dead doesn't seem like a win.

Yes, she gave me a blowjob and made me take a cab home at 4am.

nice

Are these faggots a meme yet?

Yes.

the USSR banned homosexuality and abortion under Stalin and was more radically socially conservative than pretty much any Western country of them time.

Trump rally in sacramento.

One annoying little faggot kept filming and saying everyone was a nazi.

I wish.

Thanks for correcting the record. If youre going to defend these people you should join them

I saw one LARPING as an amnesty international worker so I redpilled him on Assad.

They never listen the cucks

Hard fought victory

literally the first I've ever heard of this. I highly doubt it's illegal

It's a russian thing. We wouldn't understand.

They come to battle you, get killed in tons, and afterwards declare it was a glorious victory for them...

Hate fucking antifas would be fun.

LARPing beta cucks who won't do shit.

Yeah, at a protest once. They were tumblr/reddit tier autists, one was unironically wearing a top hat. I was hoping for more edgy looking ones willing to battle with us, but the protest itself was split between several rough bogans on my side and dozens of young millennials. Cops stopped anything from happening unfortunately, but they looked weak as piss.

I've never met one face to face, but I do have a local story that involves them

>Some kind of nationalist rally in town centre
>Antifa get mad as fuck because it, surprisingly, gets a large turnout
>Antifa demand to hold their own protest to show that "the tolerants have more support"
>Get constant coverage about how they "know" there'll be violence by "right wingers"
>Hardly anyone turns up and there isn't any violence
>By pure coincidence that same night some faggot almost gets beat to death in a well known fag hangout
>Obvious attack by the "right wing" to protest the anti-fa rally because they were too scared to face "communists" in person
>In the papers for weeks begging for information
>Guy survives
>Turns out he wasn't gay
>He wasn't even from here and was trying to find his way back to the hotel after getting lost from his brother
>Also turns out it was 3 antifa faggots who mistook him for being a bender and thought they could get a nice false flag underway
>Paper that begged for the information and demanded justice actually runs the story
>...a paragraph on page 30

With right wing media like that against you I suppose you need to keep your face covered. They just remind me of niggers

>Be massive hypocrites
>Cause nothing but trouble
>Demand peace
>Next breath demand a revolution
>All the while claim how peaceful you are
>Don't understand you would be the vast majority of casualties if there were a revolution
>Don't have the kind of support you think you would have if a revolution DID happen
>Take no responsibility for anything you do
>Blame white people instead

DOTR when?

Holy shit sauce pls.

Anti Fascist movement are inherently fascist. A non fascist group would let all opinions including those that are authoritarian or fascist in nature to be openly discussed. When i tried to explain that to one, they said "Fuck you you fucking fascist" then they followed me around when i was talking to others telling me to go home because my political ideology differs from theirs. I have also never seen one who is willing to take responsibility for their actions and opinions so they cover their faces with the flag of a fascist ideology.

I was sort of local antifa, and have some kicked nazis ass, but all my comrades are filthy leftish scum, they betrayed everything, so i`m nazbol now

Yes, they were just protesting outside of a bank while the other half where across the street at McDonalds.

I saw a pamphlet at uni once. Tracked the group in kikebook and to my dismay it was filled with burnout degeneracy.

And the occasional leftie that shares stuff like 'kill fascists lol' which is harmless because they're mentally ill and wouldn't even kill a fly

Lol no. Those faggots would get fucking killed in Tblisi and they know it. They only do their gay shit in western countries where police protect them bc police are usually pussies too

Polymer Front sight on a gas block?

Definitely airsoft guns.

does that sweater spell burn israel burn?

It's a random photo I found, but yeah it seems to spell that.

Pic related is from Here in Austin. They're called Red Guard Austin.

They're marxist-Maoist. It's like the faggots don't even know who Mao was.

Well they do support Palestine

> Burn down the Jewish State
> Anti-Nazi

Fucking hell, I just pity their level of stupid

I don´t get this pic.

>these boots are heavy
>this airsift gun is really heavy
>I wish I was at home on /leftypol/
>I can't see in this cut out t short
>it's really hot today

But pol is against racism!

I used to hang with a few local antifas. Even went to one of their """HQs""" once. Soviet Flags and Lenin Pictures everywhere.
The average german antifa is scrawny, insecure and most likely from a wealthy family. And they´re all fucking druggies and degenerates.
Absolute shit-tier people.

>he was antifa

You sound like big faggot Ivan

>have more peasants to throw in the war machine
>have racist white capitalists giving you all your supplies in the lend lease
>After war go back to breadline
It boggles my mind slavs are proud about defeating the nazis.

One was my roomate in college. He was 26 and taking freshman classes. His parents moved him in.

He's still taking classes 3 years later. A,most failed french 101.

>kid in my six-form is really into antifa
>always talks about beating up nazis
>mongrel Indian who is skinny as shit
>ask him what he would do if he found out that I was a nazi
>tells me he will beat me up
>tell him to swing then (don't look that intimidating)
>backs off and laughs it off
>proved that these antifaggots are all talk
>another day in bongland
>pic related, the eye of the antifa

>be in hs
>dissecting cow lungs
>afa looking people enter with videocamera
>they start filming what we're doing whilst commentating how disgusting it is
>they fuck off

>tfw they can't lift their docs high enough to curbstomp
buncha cuck i tell ya

>antifa against science
To be expected

Not sure if it counts as antifa, but a couple of fat blue haired bitches at my university were trying to start a local antifacist league group at the end of last year, I saw them putting up posters on one of the notice boards and laughed my ass off when I saw what they were trying to do.

One gave me a death stare and the other started crying, not sure what reaction was funnier, that one cried when faced with laughter or that one strong independent womyn wouldn't even do anything when she was getting manlaughed.

Anyway as they were walking away I ripped down their posters because rules are that all posters have to have a stamp from the faculty registrar to be displayed on an official board. I wonder if a group called the antifacist league will get the irony

This. Mostly rich fucks, the more they support refugees, the less they have to do with them.

get fucked faggot, identifying guns for you nogun faggots doesn't mean we support them.

Know thy enemy, their capability, and their equipment, or else you will have a rude awakening. You will die in the opening hours if you do anything at all.

>Hurrr you know what they're wielding NOW YOU DA ENEMY

You fucking idiot. Having knee-jerk reactions like a fifth-grader makes you just as bad as the antifa. Stop and think before you leap.

They throw rocks at what they consider gentrification and cops. Also most of the time they only talk about idpol. Minus the anti gentrification stuff it's almost like they are extreme liberals.