Hitler wanted to kill this

>hitler wanted to kill this

but the Bolshevik jews got to her first ..left that out

also .. he didn't

No, the Russians, British, and eventually Jews wanted to kill that. They're doing a pretty good job with the refugee crisis

Wrong again friend

No, she is of germanic blood. Thats it.
The term Slav back then, meant the result of race mixing humans.

Fuck Hilter for ruining white ppl.

Why didnt u help us back then?

americuck please, your wife's kids need their diapers changed

Inbound for "the jews did it"

they did this (pic)

Because the nips attacked us then Hitler declared war on us. It was literally your fault. We just wouldn't have gotten involved, and you could have dealt with the Eastern Front, and Japan wouldn't have been busy fighting us and unable to invade Russia from the south.

Ayayay, still so blue pilled. Sad!

.. forgetting about that lend lease act ?!
you know .. the one where you supplied weapons, ore, money and war material to the enemies..
would you consider it an act of war if the countries were reversed?
besides everyone knows Roosevelt knew about the impending attack (he needed to get the backing from the public so he let it happen)

for what it's worth my family fought for the Axis

Alright, that is Jews did it. What did you expect, we were an industry based nation. Honestly, if he'd have tried, I'm sure we'd have sold that shit to hitler too.

Honestly, it was as much about cucking the west to us as anything. Literally the point was to drive the west into debt and financially own them

>Hitler wanted to kill this

thank you (Jews did it)
and sadly they're still cucking America today (some expensive (((allies))) we have)
so much for the obama is a muslim meme

in order to replace that degenerate with this (pic)

why would the US help a nutjob?

better than that cousin fucking paraplegic FDR

you do know Trump supports Israel and has a jewish daughter.
you do know that, right?

shes a slavic subhuman what's the problem?

Why would he kill women pretending to be men?

I'm aware (what makes you think I'm a Trumpcuck)
.. he was the best choice from the available candidates, but I'm not kidding myself like some of his MAGA bunch ..
nobody who's not a israel cuck could ever win in the U.S.. ..JFK got btfo for suggesting israel should stop building nukes and some globalist rants .. the lesson was sent loud and clear

They are Slavs

So? He's the best we've had in a long time. And supporting Israel isn't a problem. I'd rather we have Israel to ship them to. I think they have a right to THEIR OWN nation (and nobody fucking else's), and I've never had any problems with zionists that weren't globalists. It's the globalist fucking Jews that are the worst. And I'm waiting to see if Trump turns with them.

Still, he's made it clear his MESSAGE wins, and that's why he was a win for us regardless. Plus, if they were controlling him, he'd never have said half what he did.

*wouldn't

fuck

post a Swedish qt to make up for it